Barbecue-frying force!

♪ ♪Aria ♪ ♪

Card's Name: Barbecue Guy

Attribute: FIRE

Level: ******(6)

<PYRO/EFFECT>

Lore:

This card's name is also treated as "Shy Guy" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is attacked by a non FIRE attribute monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's LP. This card cannot direct attack. Once per turn, you may activate one of the following effects: 

o Target 1 non FIRE attribute monster on the same column as this card; destroy that target

o Move this card into any unoccupied Monster Card Zone 

o Inflict 800 damage to your opponent LP

ATK/DEF 2300/2400

Basically, the idea of creating this card is a Shy Guy who wields a burning device that enables it to burn things by pushing the torch around, since the device is heavy, Barbecue Guy can only burn things that are directed to him and has a limited range of movement, it can only burn things in the same column as it is.

The second effect allows Barbecue Guy to venture down the field which supports his burning attire

The last effect is a cheap and easy damage dealer, just like the fire which slowly consumes the grill

Cnc?

I'm assuming it's Special Summoned from the hand.

I suggest you make it target to activate the destroying effect.

Just being able to deal 1000 damage every turn is bad on its own, but when grouped with this card's easy Summoning method and the burn effect for 800 damage, it seems a bit excessive. Something like 200-500 for each burning effect would be more reasonable imo.

Considering its powerful effects and its level, 2700 DEF is way too high. I suggest you lower it by at least 500 to balance out the card.

I'm assuming it's Special Summoned from the hand.

I suggest you make it target to activate the destroying effect.

Just being able to deal 1000 damage every turn is bad on its own, but when grouped with this card's easy Summoning method and the burn effect for 800 damage, it seems a bit excessive. Something like 200-500 for each burning effect would be more reasonable imo.

Considering its powerful effects and its level, 2700 DEF is way too high. I suggest you lower it by at least 500 to balance out the card. 

Thank You for your comments and suggestions

I'll try to balance the card by making the destroy effect target, reducing the burn damage to 500 (when attacked) and 800 for the direct effect damage.

I also tampered the stats a bit, reducing the DEF to 2400, also added the "from your hand" clause to it's summoning method

• 2 weeks later...

Well I don't know much about this one but here's a possible support card general idea ( Normal spell card)such as Over Fueled Torch explosion ( idk random name) Activate only If you control a Barbecue Guy and one other Shy Guy. You can destroy up to 2 monsters your opponent controls that are in the same column as your Shy Guy monsters. Switch the monsters you control in the selected lanes to defense position till your next end phase.

Well I don't know much about this one but here's a possible support card general idea ( Normal spell card)such as Over Fueled Torch explosion ( idk random name) Activate only If you control a Barbecue Guy and one other Shy Guy. You can destroy up to 2 monsters your opponent controls that are in the same column as your Shy Guy monsters. Switch the monsters you control in the selected lanes to defense position till your next end phase. 

Interesting and fun idea!

Thank you for your comment and suggestion, the cards looks quite strategic and unique to use, plus it has a 2 destruction limit, which balances things a bit.

I'll consider it for a new card design....

Archived