Post and I'll post a card I designed

Draconus297

i'll make you run out!

I'd like to see you try.

Disasterman

FIRE - Level 9 - Warrior/Fusion/Effect - 2200/1400

1 WIND monster + 1 FIRE monster + 1 EARTH monster

Cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a monster would be Summoned, or the effect of your opponent's monster activates, this monster can attack that monster (this effect can activate outside the Battle Phase). This monster gains the following effects if 1 or more monsters of the following Types was used as Fusion Material for this monster's Summon:

●Warrior: If this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

●Fiend: This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for each card your opponent controls.

●Rock: If this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field with its effects negated at the end of the Damage Step.

Just do it.

Spellbound Dracena

FIRE - Level 4 - Dragon/Effect - 2400/200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If this monster battles, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster that battled this monster at the end of the Damage Step (You can treat this damage as battle damage). If this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Mellaxis" monster, it gains the following effect:

●If you control another face-up "Spellbound" or "Mellaxis" monster, you choose the targets of your opponent's card effects. Effects that would destroy or banish 2 or more monsters you control must target exactly 1 monster, instead.

お前のカードを見せて!

Show me what you got, Draco.

You got it.

Vigilizard Base

Field Spell

"Vigilizard" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent Summons a monster in Attack Position, you can switch that monster to Defense Position. The effects of Defense Position monsters cannot activate.

I do writtens, ehyo.

Exchange Papers

Normal Spell

You can Normal Summon 1 monster to your opponent's side of the field this turn, and if you do: Draw 2 cards. A monster Summoned by this effect cannot be targeted by cards or effects this turn.

No no i meant that as a joke because we're not in CC so I don't have to abide by the advanced clause

Your OCG is a little off. Colons are used for timing, such as "During the end Phase:" or "When this card is normal Summoned:" after "and if you do," there should almost always be a comma.

Archived