WindWitch OTK

The inspiration for this deck came from the banning of Tyrant Neptune, which has the ability to copy the effect of the monster that was tributed for it. Well WindWitch-Cyrstal Bell is the only card with an effect like Tyrant Neptune that also had a high enough level. If you have any ideas on how to improve the deck please share your ideas! So without further ado here is the deck Profile!

[spoiler= New WindWitch OTK]

This deck is more true to the Tyrant Neptune Strategy, it focuses on getting Independent Nightingale into the grave fast and summoning out Winter Bell ASAP, with an added bonus of Crystal Wing if the combo is done right

Main Deck: 42

Monsters: 21

X3 WindWitch- Snow Bell

X3 WindWitch- Ice Bell
X3 WindWitch- Glass Bell

X3 King of the Swamp

X3 Predaplant Ophrys Scropio

X3 Predaplant Darling Cobra

X2 Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit

X1Maxx C

Spell: 18

X3 Instant Fusion

X3 Polymerization

X3 Miracle Synchro Fusion

X3 Fusion Recycling Plant

X2 Fusion Recovery

X2 Pot of Acquisitiveness

X2 Twin Twister

Trap: 3

X3 Solemn Strike 

Extra Deck: 13

X3 WindWitch- Crystal Bell

X3 Lyrical Luscinia- Independent Nightingale

x1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon

X3 WindWitch- Winter Bell

x1 Super Quantal Mech Grampluse

x1 Levair the Sea Dragon

[spoiler= original deck]

this deck was originally focused on he Lyrical Luscinia Archetype, this build is still a fun deck so try it out if you want

Lyrical WindWitch- 44 total

Monsters:23
X3 Lyrical Luscinia- Turquoise Warbler
X3 Lyrical Luscinia- Cobalt Sparrow
X3 Lyrical Luscinia- Saphire Swallow
X3 WindWitch- Snow Bell
X1 WindWitch- Ice Bell
X1 WindWitch- Glass Bell
X3 Raidraptor- Last Strix
X3 Raidraptor- Pain Lanius
X3 King of the Swamp

Spells:17
X3 Polymerization
X3 Sparrow's Nest
X3 instant Fusion
X2 Fusion Recycling Plant
X2 Terraforming
X2 Mist Body
X1 Rising Air Current

Traps:4
X3 Solemn Strike
X1 Negate Attack

Extra Deck: 13
X2 WindWitch- Crystal Bell
X3 Lyrical Luscinia- Independent Nightingale
X2 Lyrical Luscinia- Assembly Nightingale
X2 Lyrical Luscinia- Reciting Nightingale
X2 Number 54: Lion Heart
X1 WindWitch- Winter Bell
X1 Formula Synchron

You can skip some work by using "Miracle Synchro Fusion" instead, since Winter Bell is a Synchro Monster. Then you can resort to the Predaplant engine (Scorpio + Cobra) to search it.

That's all I got for now.

By the way, there is another card that can copy Independent Nightingale: Supreme King Servant Dragon Starving Venom.

Thanks I'll have to try them out, so far I've tried to stick with only level 1s, so I'll have to see how it plays.

Ya I know about supreme king venom, but this deck also takes advantage of Assembly Nightingale which on the right combo can do attack your opponent for 7500 damage, so adding him might hinder the level 1 spam.

Yeah, you would have to build a deck dedicated to Starving Venom to Summon it consistently.

The Predaplant engine can also grab Instant Fusion so you can get Independent Nightingale in the grave sooner. Then it's just a matter of resolving Ice and Glass Bells and getting Miracle Synchro Fusion.

Personally I would drop the Lyrical Luscinias and focus on getting those 3 combo pieces ASAP. Also, you are missing Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon: it becomes really strong after gaining Snow Bell's effect, plus it will get Winter Bell in the grave for the Miracle Fusion.

Yeah, you would have to build a deck dedicated to Starving Venom to Summon it consistently.

The Predaplant engine can also grab Instant Fusion so you can get Independent Nightingale in the grave sooner. Then it's just a matter of resolving Ice and Glass Bells and getting Miracle Synchro Fusion.

Personally I would drop the Lyrical Luscinias and focus on getting those 3 combo pieces ASAP. Also, you are missing Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon: it becomes really strong after gaining Snow Bell's effect, plus it will get Winter Bell in the grave for the Miracle Fusion.

You're definitely right that I should get rid of the Lyrical Luscinias to maximize the deck, I just love playing assembly though. But I'll have an edited deck profile later with what you said though.

Archived