Mad Dummy

DankTemmieNation

Useless. Useless! USELESS!

This is Mad Dummy from Undertale, come to Yu-Gi-Oh cuz why not?

(This is my first card here, and I'm expecting hate, so lay it on me.)

17523071_806070266211586_691820133285337

"Mad Dummy" (DARK/Level 6/Zombie-Type/Ritual/Effect/ATK 2500/DEF 0)

This monster can only be summoned by the use of the Ritual Spell card "Who Needs Freinds When you Have Knives?" with no exceptions.
This monster can only be destroyed in battle by a monster with 3000 ATK or more. Can still be destroyed by card effects.

Cannot be destroyed with spells or traps.

And the appropriate Ritual card

17498906_805462672939012_730598843417823

"Who Needs Freinds When you Have Knives?" (Ritual Spell card)

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Mad Dummy". You must also banish monsters from your graveyard whose total Levels equal 6 or more.

So, what do you think? If it's bad, please don't be a jackass about it.

EDIT: Changes to Mad Dummy: This monster can only be summoned by the use of the Ritual Spell card "Who Needs Freinds When you Have Knives?" with no exceptions. This monster can only be destroyed in battle by a monster with 3000 ATK or more. Can still be destroyed by card effects.

I suggest adding a statement on the Mad Dummy card that either says it can be Rotual Summoned with WNFWYHK or that it has to be Ritual Summoned with that card. That way, it fits better with the "This card is used to Ritual Summon "Mad Dummy"." statement on WNFWYHK.

So in regards to Dummy's first effect, does that mean by battle, card effect, or both?

It's interesting how you specified banishing from the graveyard for the Ritual Summon. To my knowledge, most Ritual Spells at least give you the option to Tribute from your hand/field, if not make it necessary. It's something fresh and original.

I suggest adding a statement on the Mad Dummy card that either says it can be Rotual Summoned with WNFWYHK or that it has to be Ritual Summoned with that card. That way, it fits better with the "This card is used to Ritual Summon "Mad Dummy"." statement on WNFWYHK.

So in regards to Dummy's first effect, does that mean by battle, card effect, or both?

It's interesting how you specified banishing from the graveyard for the Ritual Summon. To my knowledge, most Ritual Spells at least give you the option to Tribute from your hand/field, if not make it necessary. It's something fresh and original.

Bar maybe something like Advanced Ritual Art and whatever Gishki Mirror that lets you pay LP instead, yeah. Only other Ritual Spell that banishes from the Graveyard is Nekroz Mirror, but that's an option. 

===

Taking into consideration what the above user mentioned, I will assume it's by battle but you need to clarify if it's just battle destruction or cannot be blown up by their effects. Let's see the two scenarios:

• Can't be destroyed by a monster with
  • Can't be killed in battle: Not like monsters that bounce stuff don't exist. 

Ritual itself doesn't offer much bar being what you use to summon this. Being immune to Raigeki and the like is good on its own.

Bar maybe something like Advanced Ritual Art and whatever Gishki Mirror that lets you pay LP instead, yeah. Only other Ritual Spell that banishes from the Graveyard is Nekroz Mirror, but that's an option. 

===

Taking into consideration what the above user mentioned, I will assume it's by battle but you need to clarify if it's just battle destruction or cannot be blown up by their effects. Let's see the two scenarios:

• Can't be destroyed by a monster with < 3000 ATK (battle/card effect): OK, this essentially means only common BIG bosses can run this over or you resort to Castel / other bounce removal.
  • Can't be killed in battle: Not like monsters that bounce stuff don't exist. 

Ritual itself doesn't offer much bar being what you use to summon this. Being immune to Raigeki and the like is good on its own.

Thanks! I'll take this into consideration and come out with an updated version soon! (Also it's just battle destruction, it can still be taken out by card effects)

Archived