Official Seasonal Best Girl Fite Thread

Nicο

Vp6sqKzm.jpgUBqa3oim.png

0oCrmXWm.jpg3Rc3cJdm.jpg

About the summer 1... it took a bit to find a decent safe one around the same resolution as the rest but... Hibiki bikini.

So in place of the one for specific series, and the SACT (anyone who wants to can do a guy version if they want, unless Mirei still wants to do the tourneys as well), I thought: What the hey. Hay is for horses... Horse girl racing just got announced as an anime... what about current things...? So why not start with winter, the season about to wrap up?

[spoiler=Winter 2017]Gabriel Dropout (2):

Satanichia "Satania" Kurumizawa McDowell - 1

Vignette "Vigne" Tsukinose April -1

Youjo Senki (1):
Tanya Degurechaff - 1

Anyone who votes against Tanya Degurechaff will be sent to the rear.

I really hate it when an isekai starts due to death. It was that in particular about KonoSuba that really rubbed me the wrong way. At least with Smartphone it was God's accident so he set up that man for life (so excited for the anime). To be truthful I'm not even giving the show a shot because the art does not appeal to me, which in a way, means her appearance doesn't appeal to me.

Instead I'm loving this sore excuse for a demon:

0bDZd9Ll.png

Py6l2Rwl.png

@Cow: You would enjoy the anime she's from, Gabriel Dropout, if New Game, Kimoza or what have you has anything to say about it. Especially with its extra spin on things. xD

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

*points to other post by me*

This is probably at least a better idea than the adding a thing to pick a best girl from every week thing. Actually, because of the much less work required to do it, it's definitely a better idea. The only problem is it'd be a lot less likely people would pick the same girl because of the larger amount available (every one in any anime of the season).

• 3 weeks later...

I somehow feel like making a poll with every girl from the season would be better than this (without getting too literal about the word "every" and adding in Classmate C or whatever), but because that isn't possible, permission to get this thread in exchange for the one I gave you so I can do this differently?

I somehow feel like making a poll with every girl from the season would be better than this (without getting too literal about the word "every" and adding in Classmate C or whatever), but because that isn't possible, permission to get this thread in exchange for the one I gave you so I can do this differently?

Maybe if you can somehow find a place that will let you give that many options on a poll lol. But too much work regardless if you do it that way. Also... Sure.

Archived