massage lyon

IrmaApel8

Welcome to YCM. I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP in the future, you likely won't see that much of me =w=;

Before you go any further, make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any sections you'll likely be frequenting. It's common sense stuff, but do it anyway because it makes you look good and also because there might be some revisions in the near future. Maybe. I dunno; I'm an RPer not a mod.

If you end up with any questions about things, Sakura would be good to ask, at least as far as custom card stuff goes. Different members are good at things pertaining to different sections (for instance, I'm good at RP stuff which Sakura - afaik - isn't, while he has a talent for CC stuff that I lack), so check who's running around in your section of choice and fire a question their way if you need help. That should about wrap up my introduction, so be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else, have fun! After all, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy ^_~

Welcome to YCM. I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP in the future, you likely won't see that much of me =w=;

Before you go any further, make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any sections you'll likely be frequenting. It's common sense stuff, but do it anyway because it makes you look good and also because there might be some revisions in the near future. Maybe. I dunno; I'm an RPer not a mod.

If you end up with any questions about things, Sakura woulf be good to ask, at least as far as custom card stuff goes. Different members are good at things pertaining to different sections (for instance, I'm good at RP stuff which Sakura - afaik - isn't, while he has a talent for CC stuff that I lack), so check who's running around in your section of choice and fire a question their way if you need help. That should about wrap up my introduction, so be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else, have fun! After all, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy ^_~

3w0vPzH.gif

I'm Yui thank you very much. I'd also appreciate it if you don't just brainlessly copy-paste my sheet; you're better than Enguin. If I don't hop right on to greeting a new member, it's either because I'm not sure if they speak English (which would mean I'm basically wasting my time) or I think they're a spambot of some sort. This is a case of the former.

=.= well with that being said, welcome aboard IrmaApel8. Hina's already taken the liberty of copy-pasting my entire gig for me so I guess I don't have to say anything further on the matter. Have fun out there.

Assuming Google Translate isn't sheet at translating French to English:

This is why the world hesitates to admit this notion of Criticism outside the world, and mediocrely cares that it is set on fire under the pretext of science, in the interest of the most vain and inept curiosity. When the chariot arrived in front of the station where the company was, the venerable old man rose from his high seat, and, as he stood, he said in a loud voice: "I am the wise Lirgandee; And the chariot passed, without adding a single word.

So yeah, this is a spambot.

=====

In the future, please report suspected spambots instead of posting in them.

Topic locked and member dealt with.

Archived