[ANIME] Performapal LGBT Magician

PerformapalFiveRainbowMagician-JP-Anime-

Performapal Five-Rainbow Magician

Level 1 LIGHT scale 12

Pnedulum Effect:

Apply this card's Pendulum Effects to both players. While you have 4 or less Set cards in your Spell & Trap Zone, you can skip your Draw Phase. If you do not, you cannot Set Spell/Trap Cards until the end of this turn. While you have 4 or less Set cards in your Spell & Trap Zone, the ATK of all monsters you control become 0, they cannot attack, also they cannot activate their effects. If you have 5 Set cards in your Spell & Trap Zone: You can negate the activation of the following effects of this card, then double the original ATK of all monsters you control. If you Set a card(s): End that turn. If you add a card(s) to your hand, except during your Draw Phase: You can Set that card(s).

Spellcaster/Pnedulum/Effect

Monster Effect:

If a player controls 5 Pendulum Monsters in their Monster Zone: That player can double the original ATK of all monsters they control, but those monsters cannot attack directly.

100/100

So Yuya used this in the anime to come out to Reiji as bisexual. There was then a 20 minute orgy. 

Also yes, there are 6 rainbows emanating from the Magician's hands, and a seventh one in the background.

Also funny since you can't actually achieve the Pendulum effect with the new rules.

Anyway, were this card to be printed as is, I think it would make a decent Floodgate+Scale 12.

smh it's like people don't even know you can Pendulum Summon from the hand.

you're thinking of the monster effect.

The Pendulum effect requires you to control 5 set backrow and this card to get the OTK off.

Read before you shake your head next time.

PerformapalFiveRainbowMagician-JP-Anime-

Performapal Five-Rainbow Magician

Level 1 LIGHT scale 12

Pnedulum Effect:

Apply this card's Pendulum Effects to both players. While you have 4 or less Set cards in your Spell & Trap Zone, you can skip your Draw Phase. If you do not, you cannot Set Spell/Trap Cards until the end of this turn. While you have 4 or less Set cards in your Spell & Trap Zone, the ATK of all monsters you control become 0, they cannot attack, also they cannot activate their effects. If you have 5 Set cards in your Spell & Trap Zone: You can negate the activation of the following effects of this card, then double the original ATK of all monsters you control. If you Set a card(s): End that turn. If you add a card(s) to your hand, except during your Draw Phase: You can Set that card(s).

Spellcaster/Pnedulum/Effect

Monster Effect:

If a player controls 5 Pendulum Monsters in their Monster Zone: That player can double the original ATK of all monsters they control, but those monsters cannot attack directly.

100/100

So Yuya used this in the anime to come out to Reiji as bisexual. There was then a 20 minute orgy. 

Also yes, there are 6 rainbows emanating from the Magician's hands, and a seventh one in the background.

Also funny since you can't actually achieve the Pendulum effect with the new rules.

Anyway, were this card to be printed as is, I think it would make a decent Floodgate+Scale 12.

This card's name is Peformapal Five Rainbows Magician

LGBT=4

This card's name is Peformapal Five Rainbows Magician

LGBT=4

Q

well outside of memes, as far as this card goes, konami killed any and every chance at it having using the anime original effect before it was even released. outside of that, yeah, this thing practically murders backrow heavy decks if used turn one (especially chain burn). past that though, this thing's got no teeth on it's own, though it has no restrictions on it's summon conditions.

also, for maximum trolling, activate this as a scale, and set straight flush.

It surprises me that they can keep making cards even more anime, but they sure as hell give it their all, this one is just silly, and as said, it's now impossible to even use. I'm sure they'll just reduce its numbers should they make it, I mean, you could still make it work if you said to have another card in your Pendulum Zone and 3 Set cards instead, that would be 5 cards, just not set, but you know, how the funk is anyone gonna want to do that anyway.

It surprises me that they can keep making cards even more anime, but they sure as hell give it their all, this one is just silly, and as said, it's now impossible to even use. I'm sure they'll just reduce its numbers should they make it, I mean, you could still make it work if you said to have another card in your Pendulum Zone and 3 Set cards instead, that would be 5 cards, just not set, but you know, how the funk is anyone gonna want to do that anyway.

Remember their field spell is type based. I'd hope we get every type before this is over

I mean yeah, but this is the only performapal that can be searched by Pendulum Call.

Well, the Pendulum Magicians are like an Archetype cheater in that way, they can get away with the fact that there has been tons of cards with Magician in their name, but as long as you add that Pendulum clause, they are technically excluded from use, doesn't mean that they are not still in the Archetype.

Well, the Pendulum Magicians are like an Archetype cheater in that way, they can get away with the fact that there has been tons of cards with Magician in their name, but as long as you add that Pendulum clause, they are technically excluded from use, doesn't mean that they are not still in the Archetype.

Archetype isn't a game mechanic, so they aren't technically anything.

Ehhhhh, what? It has been for decades, what are you talking about?

No?

Cards interacting with one another like that is entirely a thing within card text. You could argue something like Unions or Spirits as "archetypes", but you'd be renaming sub-type/ability for no reason. Archetypes are by no means a game mechanic.

No?

Cards interacting with one another like that is entirely a thing within card text. You could argue something like Unions or Spirits as "archetypes", but you'd be renaming sub-type/ability for no reason. Archetypes are by no means a game mechanic.

Right, within card text, meaning it's a mechanic of the game, with specific rules on how it works, which Konami have had to explain multiple times because people don't get that Cyber Dragon is both an Archetype and a card.

Right, within card text, meaning it's a mechanic of the game, with specific rules on how it works, which Konami have had to explain multiple times because people don't get that Cyber Dragon is both an Archetype and a card.

That is inherently not a mechanic, and a loose CyDra example isn't evidence of any sort.

A mechanic is something the card doesn't have to explain in detail, like Pendulums being placed in the Pendulum Zone as spells or how you overlay to go into an Xyz.

They have official rulings on them as a general thing, which "archetypes" do not.

You'd have an easier time arguing that Piercing is a mechanic, but it's just a keyword.

This is mostly semantics, but in terms of design, this is an ignorant outlook.

Beast/Mech/Dragon/Elemental in Hearthstone aren't mechanics.

Brawler/Eradicator/Nightmare Dolls in Cardfight aren't a mechanic.

Nothing is different for yugioh.

That is inherently not a mechanic, and a loose CyDra example isn't evidence of any sort.

A mechanic is something the card doesn't have to explain in detail, like Pendulums being placed in the Pendulum Zone as spells or how you overlay to go into an Xyz.

They have official rulings on them as a general thing, which "archetypes" do not.

You'd have an easier time arguing that Piercing is a mechanic, but it's just a keyword.

This is mostly semantics, but in terms of design, this is an ignorant outlook.

Beast/Mech/Dragon/Elemental in Hearthstone aren't mechanics.

Brawler/Eradicator/Nightmare Dolls in Cardfight aren't a mechanic.

Nothing is different for yugioh.

Oh so we are just talking about semantics? Well yes, then you are absolutely right, it isn't an inherent mechanic, but that wasn't what I was trying to say, just that it's part of the game's mechanics, if that makes any sense.

Archived