Megumin is Best Girl

Dad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, please calm down and stop yelling at the top of your lungs over fictional characters. I know this is misc but sheesh it feels even more polarized in this thread than the United States Congress.

And to Yui:

5eGSNT6.gif

Call you out for referencing a series that has possibly satanic undertones (harry potter, in this case). Stop.

Guys, please calm down and stop yelling at the top of your lungs over fictional characters. I know this is misc but sheesh it feels even more polarized in this thread than the United States Congress.

And to Yui:

Call you out for referencing a series that has possibly satanic undertones (harry potter, in this case). Stop.

TnnEGfQ.gif

Okay time to pick up the Staff of Serious I guess. I'll probably sound like an jabroni here simply by virtue of I cannot think of a way to phrase this delicately.

If I reference a series that apparently has possibly satanic undertones (and I want some source for this as my gif implies; I find it hard to believe you chose now of all times to learn how to use Google so color me suspicious) that doesn't really have any correlation with what I believe. I'm agnostic, for the record. However, even if I was a satanist, that's totally my call, and it's not like following this religion or that one is illegal anyway. If I'd like to take things a step further on that front, instead of calling out me who harmlessly posted a single gif, shouldn't you be calling out the millions of people who have spent their money on the books/movies?

I used a gif.

Big deal.

Grow up.

Or I'll sacrifice you to the dark lord Lucifer.

[gif]

Okay time to pick up the Staff of Serious I guess. I'll probably sound like an a****** here simply by virtue of I cannot think of a way to phrase this delicately.

If I reference a series that apparently has possibly satanic undertones (and I want some source for this as my gif implies;(1) I find it hard to believe you chose now of all times to learn how to use Google so color me suspicious)(2) that doesn't really have any correlation with what I believe. I'm agnostic, for the record. (3)However, even if I was a satanist, that's totally my call, and it's not like following this religion or that one is illegal anyway. If I'd like to take things a step further on that front, instead of calling out me who harmlessly posted a single gif, (4)shouldn't you be calling out the millions of people who have spent their money on the books/movies?

(5)I used a gif.

Big deal.

Grow up.

Or I'll sacrifice you to the dark lord Lucifer.

1. My claim was based on a theory a trusted friend of mine told me that I am now looking into. (No, this friend doesn't watch Infowars or anything)
  2. I made no statements accusing you of this or that being what you believe, as that was not my intention.
  3. I know it is not illegal. I can still disagree with you in that case though. (That was in the hypothetical scenario you gave me. I get it, you are agnostic)
  4. I plan to do something like that in the future, if and when I have compiled a document detailing the theory.
  5. Yeah, I get it. It's a gif. I was just trying to voice that I disagreed with your use of it.

EDIT @Mako: Yeah, I was being serious. Can we move on now? I've stated my response to his and we have both voiced our views on the matter.

And to Yui:

Leave the thread.  And don't come back.  Next time I'm going to warn you for mini-modding.

@Dad: Fine, I did post this though calling for us to move on if it makes you happy

Can we move on now? I've stated my response to his and we have both voiced our views on the matter.

I wont post in this thread anymore unless regarding my opinion of the original focus of this thread (or if that's not enough, at all.)

To continue where you guys left off (this is not an endorsement of Mako's tier list)

Megumin

>

Wiz

>

Yun Yun

>

Eris

=

Chris

>

Darkness

>

Luna

>

Aqua

official tier list

And to Yui:

Since the thread is beyond any attempt to salvage I am calling you back.

Unless something like this happens somewhere more serious than misc, please DO NOT REPLY to such threads like this. You probably weren't able to tell but none of us were being serious(well one or two of the guys might've had a screw or two loose, you know, for being non-Aqua worshippers). This thread has been in good humor until you came along. Any genuine thread that had people flaming each other like here would've been stopped by the mods before it got to this point, and if you noticed the one partaking in the shouting was an actual mod, which should tell you all of this was in jest at best.

That was my attempt to teach you some internet tact, which would greatly help in the days to come. Should you desire to become even more internet-savvy, you may join the Axis cult where our lovely Aqua-worshipping members will teach you what we can.

Since the thread is beyond any attempt to salvage I am calling you back.

Unless something like this happens somewhere more serious than misc, please DO NOT REPLY to such threads like this. You probably weren't able to tell but none of us were being serious(well one or two of the guys might've had a screw or two loose, you know, for being non-Aqua worshippers). This thread has been in good humor until you came along. Any genuine thread that had people flaming each other like here would've been stopped by the mods before it got to this point, and if you noticed the one partaking in the shouting was an actual mod, which should tell you all of this was in jest at best.

That was my attempt to teach you some internet tact, which would greatly help in the days to come. Should you desire to become even more internet-savvy, you may join the Axis cult where our lovely Aqua-worshipping members will teach you what we can.

I appreciate your advice but I feel like my later posts have been ignored. Look, I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but I asked if we could move on from that debacle on the last page. Twice. And if you do not believe me here is the quote;

Can we move on now? I've stated my response to his and we have both voiced our views on the matter.

Nai and Mako were already back in the "good humor" until you brought the whole thing up again just now. A mod came in and settled it. We really do not need more discussion of this. Please stop bothering me about this so I/we could watch the "good humor" unfold, if you don't mind.

I appreciate your advice but I feel like my later posts have been ignored. Look, I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but I asked if we could move on from that debacle on the last page. Twice. And if you do not believe me here is the quote;

Nai and Mako were already back in the "good humor" until you brought the whole thing up again just now. A mod came in and settled it. We really do not need more discussion of this. Please stop bothering me about this so I/we could watch the "good humor" unfold, if you don't mind.

I was not talking about you calling Yui's gif image out.

Maaan they were legit trying to help for the future. Something to keep in mind to make things go better for everyone including you.

I was not talking about you calling Yui's gif image out.

Oh, that is something that I did not understand.

If you meant the "Guys, please calm down" thing, fine. I will try to refrain from posting further in this thread in hopes for the thread to come back.

To pick up from where we left off:

to be fair

that list just shows your s*** taste by not swapping yunyun and megumin's position~

i respect your right  to think that way

i also respect my right to kick your ass for being wrong

Archived