Favorite and Worst Kirby Copy Abilities [POLL]

♪ ♪Aria ♪ ♪

Favorite/Worst Kirby copy abilities?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kirby ability is your favorite choice?

• Fire
    • Water
    • Whip
    • Archer
    • Ice
    • Beam
    • Sword
    • Mirror
    • Hammer
    • Cutter
    • Bomb
    • Stone
    • Spark
    • Parasol
    • ESP
    • Fighter
    • Tornado
    • Magic
    • U.F.O
    • Other
  2. 2. Which Kirby copy ability is the worst?

Kirby is one of the cutest video game characters I've ever seen, with his round shape, red rosy cheeks,and happy face, Kirby can give you a surprise beating with an endless limit of air....What Kirby copy ability piques your interest the most, It can be seen from the uniqueness, effectiveness, or handy to use.

My personal favorite is "TORNADO" or "ARCHER" since Tornado is a very deadly and potent weapon, which allows Kirby to attack whilst being invulnerable, and I also like wind elements and stuff, while archer have a very handy ducking ability to avoid any damage at all, and can be charged to K.O a mid-boss in 3 hits only.

What about yours?

My favorite is the

copy ability. As the name suggests, it grants him a lot of his moves from the Smash Bros. series, it's very versatile and awesome.

Least favorite is probably Ball. It's just kinda lame, despite the massive damage potential.

Just wanna give some love to Parasol, since it gets like none. I feel like its extra ability isn't completely useless.

I've eaten sleeping enemies and such, I definitely want to say that for worst, but maybe that's too obvious. Feel like Kirby games are too easy for screen killing ones, especially the 3 use Mike. It's definitely not really worst but maybe it feels like my least favorite because it feels the most OP out of what I've seen.

Favorite is Ninja from SNES Kirby Super Star. Quite versatile with the damage, long range kunais and sticking to walls. I don't like how Kirby looks with it, but the Ninja helper is so cool.

Least favorite is Wheel from that same game. It's only used in some events and to collect certain items, really.

My favorite is Smash, though the only game I've ever played was Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, so not sure if that was in any others given it isn't in the poll. UFO was second best, of course.

I never liked Beam Kirby. Kinda boring, and it really only had one use for puzzle solving that other powers could do too, among other things.

MY FAVORITE ABILITY IS ARCHER KIRBY, because it has a HIDING move which protects KIRBY from any attacks, and can be charged and aimed easily for huge damage.

WORST ABILITY IS BALL, since BALL is very hard to control and use, and a suicidal choice for Kirby. Sleep Kirby is cute and Kirby immediately WAKES UP after getting hit by an enemy

I really do like Magic Kirby. Being able to send doves at enemies is actually pretty fun, and reminds me of when Hermione sent those birds at Ron. The card trick is useful because of its cutting ability, and the clown spring is a good surprise and defense, as well as being able to push down stakes. Probably one of the most versatile abilities, though it's too bad it's really only done in Squeak Squad.

UFO Kirby, Wheel Kirby, Ice, and Water Kirby are also fun because of being able to move around differently.

Least favorite is probably Sleep. It's just a waste of time, really. At least with Stone you can see some funny shapes and you're invincible while you're at it.

Archived