Accel Formula Warrior, let's try a Double Tuning Accel Synchro

ABC Gun

(Artwork for this card is done by http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/VV-8,_Forbidden_Machine)
another
This card is the FIRST Double Tuning Accel Synchro Monster (hooray for overly long classifications), but seriously it need a minimum of 2 Tuner Synchro Monsters for its Synchro Summon. This card is literally a 1 CARD SHOOTING QUASAR, being able to send Synchro Monsters from the Extra Deck to the Graveyard and itself from the field during either player's Main Phase 1, but it has a Koa'ki Meiru-like maintenance cost where you have to banish a Synchro Monster from the Graveyard during the End Phase unless you destroy it, and you cannot conduct your next Battle Phase. I also managed to combine the effects of formula and accel synchron so you can thin your Deck by adding a Tuner to your hand or sending it to the Graveyard, and doing so will change this card's Level depending on what you do.

BTW, b4 anyone says "NEWB, PLEBE, you need a non-Tuner monster for a Synchro Summon", here is a card Konami made back when Synchros were first introduced that could also use only Tuners for its Synchro Summon http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/XX-Saber_Gottoms (pay close attention to its materials).

3sMh6wr.jpg
2 or more Tuner Synchro Monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can take 1 Tuner from your Deck, and either; add it to your hand, then decrease this card's Level by that monster's, or send that monster to the Graveyard, then increase this card's Level by that monster's. During either player's Main Phase 1: You can send to the Graveyard, this card you control and up to 2 non-Tuner Synchro Monsters from your Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monsters (this is a Quick Effect). (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.) You cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn or your next turn after you activate this effect. Once per turn, during each player's End Phase, destroy that monster unless you banish 1 Synchro Monster from your Graveyard.

Double tuning Accel is not new though...many members here been doing it since 2010

whats good however is its ability as 1 card Accel Synchro that doesn't require the additional to much material to be presence on the field like Limit Overdrive did. this potentially  hold merits in Link era.

a bit iffy though for it being synchron proxies...its level kinda too high

Do you know of any Synchros that specifically list only Tuners as material, and as for its Level, this card is the synchronized form of Formula Synchron (Level 2) and Accel Synchron (Level 5) that why I called it "Accel Formula Warrior"

Do you know of any Synchros that specifically list only Tuners as material

hmmm you right...although in these sense is maybe you can came up with new term rather than Double Tuning Accel...

and as for its Level, this card is the synchronized form of Formula Synchron (Level 2) and Accel Synchron (Level 5) that why I called it "Accel Formula Warrior"

flavor wise make sense...but its not practical. especially in correlation of its Synchron Substitute effect, you can only substitute Road Warrior, Junk Destroyer,  and Chevalier de Fleur...which doesn't do much when you able to go Quasar

in the end i still stand that this is a good card. i just feel that 1 particular effect either be supported by lowering its level or be replaced with different advantage generating effects

No non-Tuners...interesting. It definitely fits the definition of a Double Tuned Synchro, though, with the potential for as many as 5 Tuners (if you can get a few down to Level 1 using effects).

This is probably one of the most balanced fan-made Synchro Tuners I've seen. Sure, it can't Synchro Summon using Synchros in your ED, with the more preferred time being during your opponent's turn so you only have to skip one Battle Phase. On the contrary, you need to be able to keep it on the field by banishing a Synchro from your graveyard, if one is even there. Pretty creative. My only problem is that the "Synchron" substitute effect makes no sense to have, since many of the commonly-used Synchros that require a "Synchron" Tuner are Level 7 or lower, and the ones that are higher would be easier to Summon using their normal Materials instead of substitutes.

the "synchron" effect is purely to give the personality and to establish that formula synchron and accel synchron made a baby :Snoop Dogg:

In that case, it makes more sense to say it's always treated as a Synchron monster (as opposed to changing the name). That way, it keeps its current name and archetypes and gains the favor of Synchron support.

Archived