Legacy-Era casual stuff. 『 Einherjar Hero 』11/? (Incomplete)

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

Hey guys, Kailyn here.  Made some cards for old times sake.  

Anyway, making this archetype in mind that chances are it'd be running key staples like Solemn Warning, Twin Twister, Instant Fusion, etc.

This set does contain a Dark Synchro card despite it not being a real card type, summoning method is literally subtraction instead of addition but is otherwise the same as summoning a Synchro Monster.

Open to suggestions, the set is modeled after the Odd-Eyes / Pendulum Magicians / D/D/D sets, with access to all summoning methods.  

Set is still a work in progress.  Intentions to add cards that search Einherjar Hero cards, Graveyard based effects, Banished based effects, and the ability to send face-up Extra Deck Pendulum Einherjar Hero monsters to the graveyard to be implemented.  Deck's primary weaknesses are going to be to Special Summon locks (Vanity's ANYTHING, Royal Oppression, Archlord Kristiya), Mass removal (Dark Hole, Raigeki, Bottomless, Torrential), LINK mechanics (Design basis is accounting for new Extra Monster Zone rules, but the Design basis is primarily focused on Legacy-Era).  A few cards will exist that help with these weaknesses, but would not be spread throughout the archetype.  The Ritual Monster and spell are to be searchable by the archetype support so that they are not dead or out of place cards.

HERO support cards are incompatible with this set due to "Einherjar Hero" not having "HERO" in all caps.  While later versions of Elemental Heroes got an errata to reflect this, this set is not meant to mix with them.

[spoiler=Cards]  [spoiler=Monster - Main Deck]

[spoiler=EH Lord Natsumi]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Lord%20Natsumi%20

Lore:  

Einherjar Hero - Lord Natsumi  / WATER

Level 8 Warrior / Ritual / Effect

ATK / 3000   DEF / 2500

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Einherjar Calling Rites".  "Einherjar Hero" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects or destroyed by battle, except with a Ritual Monster.  If this monster is in your graveyard, you can attach it to a face-up "Einherjar Hero - Homura Rin" you control as Xyz Material.  If this effect is activated, banish this card when it is detached from "Einherjar Hero - Homura Rin".

Sauce : https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2141666177155066101/2141666633861376103

[spoiler= EH Sketchy] 

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Sketchy%20revised

Lore:  

Einherjar Hero - Sketchy  / LIGHT
Level 4 Beast-Warrior / Pendulum / Effect 『Scale 3/3』

ATK / 1300   DEF / 1000

Pendulum Effect:  "Einherjar Hero" cards you control cannot be banished by your opponent's card effects.

Monster Effect:  When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can return 1 banished "Einherjar Hero" monster to your Graveyard.  When this card is sent to the Extra Deck, you can return 1 "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Extra Deck to the your hand, or send one "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Sauce : https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1278965  (Proper sauce unavailable, sorry)

[spoiler=EH Tai]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Tai_1.jpg

Lore:  
Einherjar Hero - Tai  / EARTH

Level 4 Warrior / Pendulum / Effect 『Scale 1/1』

ATK / 1400   DEF / 1900

Pendulum Effect: When this card is placed in your Pendulum Zone, for the rest of the turn Pendulum cards in your Pendulum Zones cannot be destroyed by card effects.  Once per turn, if you do not have another Pendulum card in your other Pendulum Zone, you can place 1 "Einherjar Hero" Pendulum monster from your deck in your other scale, but it's effects cannot be activated this turn.

Sauce :  http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=221634  (proper sauce unavailable, sorry)

[spoiler=EH Lucius]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Lucius%20revised_

Lore:  
Einherjar Hero - Lucius  / LIGHT

Level 4 Psychic / Pendulum / Tuner / Effect 『Scale 8/8』

ATK / 1600   DEF / 1200

Pendulum Effect : This card  can be used for a Synchro Summon from the Pendulum Zone as a monster card, if all other materials are "Einherjar Hero" monsters.

Monster Effect : When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card.

Sauce : http://safebooru.org//images/1196/07b4e813faa4fa2c037d2aaa5497c11cfb42325d.jpg?1246257  (proper sauce unavailable, sorry.)  

[spoiler=EH Mint]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Mint%20revised.jp

Lore:
Einherjar Hero - Mint  / WATER

Level 7 Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect  『Scale 10/10』

ATK / 2400   DEF / 2000

Pendulum Effect: When this card is placed in your Pendulum Zone, until the end of the turn "Einherjar Hero" monsters you currently control cannot be destroyed by battle.  Once per turn, if you do not have another Pendulum card in your other Pendulum Zone, you can place 1 "Einherjar Hero" Pendulum monster from your deck in your other scale, but it's effects cannot be activated this turn.

Monster Effect: Once per turn, while you control 2 or more other "Einherjar Hero" monsters with different names, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Sauce :  http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=336516  (proper sauce unavailable, sorry)

[spoiler=EH Leona]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Commander%20Leona

Lore: Einherjar Hero - Commander Leona  / LIGHT

Level 4 Warrior / Pendulum / Effect  『Scale 2/2』

ATK / 1200   DEF / 2000

Pendulum Effect :  During the turn this card is placed in the Pendulum Zone, "Einherjar Hero" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects.  Once per turn, if an "Einherjar Hero" Pendulum monster would be sent to the Graveyard, you can return it to your hand instead.

Monster Effect : Once per turn you can target up to two other "Einherjar Hero" monsters you control.  Declare a level between 1 to 8; those monsters become that level until the end of the turn.

Sauce : Keiichi Sumi Artworks 2002-2003  http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2082954

[spoiler= Monster - Extra Deck]

[spoiler= EH Gealai]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Gealai_1.jpg

Lore:  Einherjar Hero - Gealai  / WIND

Level 5 Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect

ATK / 2100   DEF / 1100

2 "Einherjar Hero" monsters

Effect : When this monster is Summoned, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls, and take control of it until the End Phase of this turn.  That monster cannot be used as material to Summon an Extra Deck "Einherjar Hero" monster.  

Sauce : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=15034264

[spoiler=EH Homura Yuri]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Homura%20Yuri%20r

Lore: Einherjar Hero - Homura Yuri  / FIRE

Level 8 Warrior / Synchro / Effect

ATK / 2500   DEF / 2000

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Einherjar Hero" monsters

Effect : When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon any number of "Einherjar Hero" monsters, except Extra Deck monsters from your Graveyard to your side of the field.  If this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish face-up "Einherjar Hero" Pendulum monsters from your Extra Deck whose total levels equal this card's, and Special Summon this card from your Graveyard  (This Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).  

Sauce : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=44375892&mode=medium 

[spoiler=EH Lia]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Lia.jpg

Lore:  Einherjar Hero - Lia   DARK

Level -4 Fiend / Dark Synchro / Effect

ATK / 2700   DEF / 1800

1 or more non-tuner "Einherjar Hero" monsters - 1 tuner

Effect:  When this monster is Summoned, destroy all other "Einherjar Hero" monsters on the field, then your opponent banishes 1 card they control for each monster destroyed by this effect.  When this card is sent to the Graveyard or is banished, you can banish 2 "Einherjar Hero" monsters from your field or Graveyard.  If you do, Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase.

Sauce : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46902000

[spoiler=EH Homura Rin]

Einherjar%20Hero%20-%20Homura%20Rin%20re

Lore:  Einherjar Hero - Homura Rin  / WATER

Rank 4 Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect

ATK / 2350   DEF / 1600

2 or more Level 4 "Einherjar Hero" monsters

Effect:  You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card and Special Summon 1 "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Graveyard with 2000 or less ATK.  This card is unaffected by other card effects if you control a monster with "Homura Yuri" in it's name.

Sauce : https://safebooru.org//images/332/f58504ae85437c2984dfeba454ccf91cc50cf807.jpg?331639  (proper source unavailable, sorry)

[spoiler=Spell]

[spoiler=Einherjar Calling Rites]

Einherjar%20Calling%20Rites%20Revised.jp

Lore: This card is used to Ritual Summon any "Einherjar Hero" Ritual Monster from your Hand or Graveyard, or banished "Einherjar Hero" Ritual Monster.  You must tribute monster(s) whose total level equal the level or greater of the "Einherjar Hero" monster you summon.  During either player's turn you can banish this card from your graveyard, Special Summon 1 non-Extra Deck "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Graveyard or 1 banished "Einherjar Hero" monster.  

Sauce :  (Proper source unavailable, sorry.)

[spoiler=trap] Coming Soon

Reminds me of some Sophia summoning deck, lol. You must've put quite a lot of thinking for these effects.

This graveyard effect might be a little overpowered, only because theres no limiter. Probably adding a

"You can only activate this effect once per turn"

or

"but banish this card if this card is detached"

kind of thing because it'd probably allow for a infinite loop since Homura Rin doesn't have a limiter either

[spoiler=EH Sketchy]

Is it intentional for Sketchy to be able to add itself if it is sent to the Extra Deck, i think it'd be pretty powerful if it could

"When this card is sent to the Extra Deck, you can return 1 "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Extra Deck to the your hand, or send one "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard."

[spoiler=EH Lucius]

Not sure if this effect is just a typo, but it'd be difficult for a pendulum to be sent to the Graveyard for a synchro summon.

"Monster Effect : When this card is sent to the graveyard for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card."

[spoiler=EH Gealai]

I don't see a way for you to fusion summon right now with these current cards, were you perhaps

looking for a way like Cyber Dragon's Contact fusion? one of those

"(You do not use polymerization)"

things?

Good looking artwork. It might not be finished but i see potential in it, and i hope that you can finish it. ill be sure to come back and look.

Reminds me of some Sophia summoning deck, lol. You must've put quite a lot of thinking for these effects.

This graveyard effect might be a little overpowered, only because theres no limiter. Probably adding a

"You can only activate this effect once per turn"

or

"but banish this card if this card is detached"

kind of thing because it'd probably allow for a infinite loop since Homura Rin doesn't have a limiter either

[spoiler=EH Sketchy]

Is it intentional for Sketchy to be able to add itself if it is sent to the Extra Deck, i think it'd be pretty powerful if it could

"When this card is sent to the Extra Deck, you can return 1 "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Extra Deck to the your hand, or send one "Einherjar Hero" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard."

[spoiler=EH Lucius]

Not sure if this effect is just a typo, but it'd be difficult for a pendulum to be sent to the Graveyard for a synchro summon.

"Monster Effect : When this card is sent to the graveyard for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card."

[spoiler=EH Gealai]

I don't see a way for you to fusion summon right now with these current cards, were you perhaps

looking for a way like Cyber Dragon's Contact fusion? one of those

"(You do not use polymerization)"

things?

Good looking artwork. It might not be finished but i see potential in it, and i hope that you can finish it. ill be sure to come back and look.

Thanks for the feedback  :D

EH - Lord Natsumi

You're right I didn't think much on that.  I'll add a banish clause on Lord Natsumi.

EH - Sketchy

I'll fix it, he's not meant to add himself.  But his purpose to recycle Pendulum'd Extra Deck monsters in the event these cards were applied to LINK format, so they might be reused.

EH - Lucius

Far as I understand it, using him as a material from the Pendulum Zone should send him to the Graveyard, not Extra Deck.  That's the only reason I've worded it that way.  Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'll change it in that case.  Design basis was off of Odd-Eyes Synchron from the last few episodes of Arc-V

EH - Gealai

She's an Instant Fusion target, but the deck is getting it's own searchable Fusion / Synchro / Xyz Support like the Odd-Eyes gates.  More to come in the future.

Don't know how Pendulum Zone synchro summoning would work, but i think

it would fit along with the ruling of pendulum monsters in which

_if a Pendulum Monster would be sent from the field to the Graveyard, it goes to the extra deck instead._

This might be one of those Experimental Cards problem though,

[spoiler=Suggestions]

"If this card leaves the field or is used for a Xyz Summon..."

• this would be beneficial if you plan to use it for more than just Synchros while on field and/or in the pendulum zone

"If this card is sent to the Graveyard or Extra Deck..."

• Using this would be nice if you detach it as a Xyz material or Fusion Summon with it in your hand

or just a simple 

"If this card is used as a Synchro Material..."

• No intended location, just a simple Synchro Summon = Draw card 

Don't know how Pendulum Zone synchro summoning would work, but i think

it would fit along with the ruling of pendulum monsters in which

_if a Pendulum Monster would be sent from the field to the Graveyard, it goes to the extra deck instead._

This might be one of those Experimental Cards problem though,

[spoiler=Suggestions]

"If this card leaves the field or is used for a Xyz Summon..."

• this would be beneficial if you plan to use it for more than just Synchros while on field and/or in the pendulum zone

"If this card is sent to the Graveyard or Extra Deck..."

• Using this would be nice if you detach it as a Xyz material or Fusion Summon with it in your hand

or just a simple 

"If this card is used as a Synchro Material..."

• No intended location, just a simple Synchro Summon = Draw card 

I like that last suggestion, seems much simpler.  Thanks for the idea~  :3  I'll probably update and make some more cards tonight.

Archived