The Roast of Striker

I would, but to be honest I don't want to deal with you passive aggressively complaining about it for years to come.

Under the impression I'd use this against people. Oh please, this is purely for enjoyment. Hell, might as well experience being roasted now before my Fraternity roasts me. Now then, care to roast?

Is that all?

I don't think you understand the scope of what you are requesting. i could some roast some people all day every day, but i have never, and could never, roast somebody whom i have absolutely 0 grudge against. you have never done anything to me that would inspire me to roast you, and in fact, have actually made a good impression on me during my time in this forum. therefore, no matter what you look like, in my mind, i simply cannot make any good jokes about you. if you really want a roasting, i might be able to make some small jokes, but i can't even understand why you have such a desire, so i can barely even do that much. and i believe that applies to many other members of this forum as well in regards to you.

I don't think you understand the scope of what you are requesting. i could some roast some people all day every day, but i have never, and could never, roast somebody whom i have absolutely 0 grudge against. you have never done anything to me that would inspire me to roast you, and in fact, have actually made a good impression on me during my time in this forum. therefore, no matter what you look like, in my mind, i simply cannot make any good jokes about you. if you really want a roasting, i might be able to make some small jokes, but i can't even understand why you have such a desire, so i can barely even do that much. and i believe that applies to many other members of this forum as well in regards to you.

I'm going to be roasted by my Fraternity in the next month as a tradition for the outgoing Seniors. Might as well try to get that experience now? *shrugs*

Actual roasting is a friendly thing. If you are doing it because you have a grudge, it isn't a roast, you are just being a dick.

Actual roasting is a friendly thing. If you are doing it because you have a grudge, it isn't a roast, you are just being a dick.

yeah, you're right, but i'm not good at making up insults towards people that i have no grudge against in any case.

Archived