Catman's Cardmaker Challenge #2
"Be fearless in trying new things, whether they are physical, mental, or emotional, since being afraid can challenge you to go to the next level." -Rita WilsonTheme: In this competition, you are to create a "Leveled Up" version of a preexisting card. Whether it be Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Ritual, Pendulum, Link, or even just an average effect monster.
Entry Fee: No entry fee is required. If you want, you can donate points to the pot.
Prizes: Still broke over here.
Deadline: One week after the third entry is posted.
- My judging is final and my word is law. If you have a problem with this, then I really don't care.
- On a serious note, if you have any suggestions on how I could improve my judging or contest hosting, please post it in this thread when the competition is complete.
- I am allowed to add or remove rules if I see fit.
- Custom types and attributes are not allowed.
- Once you have submitted a card, there's no going back. You can only change the name, or make some minor OCG fixes to your card.
- Both written and picture cards are allowed. Regardless of which format, however, all statistics of the card must be written down.
- *Soft Bear Sounds*