[Finished]Catman's Cardmaker Challenge #2

CatmanDaGamer

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm aware of how long I'm taking. I haven't had a chance, especially recently, to do these reviews. Finals are upon me, and and I didn't anticipate how much time that it would consume. I apologize to everyone who signed up for this contest, and to Sakura as well. My busy schedule will be more free by the 31st, but I can assure you all that these reviews will be done before then.

Whether this thread is locked or not, you will all get your reviews, and the winners will receive their prizes by the end of the week. I apologize once again for all of the inconvenience that I have caused you all.

Okay, I'm aware of how long I'm taking. I haven't had a chance, especially recently, to do these reviews. Finals are upon me, and and I didn't anticipate how much time that it would consume. I apologize to everyone who signed up for this contest, and to Sakura as well. My busy schedule will be more free by the 31st, but I can assure you all that these reviews will be done before then.

Whether this thread is locked or not, you will all get your reviews, and the winners will receive their prizes by the end of the week. I apologize once again for all of the inconvenience that I have caused you all.

it's ok! and good luck with finals!

Archived