Number 41: BAGUSKA

Baguska.png

EARTH Fiend

2 Level 4 Monsters

The controller of this card detaches 1 Xyz Material from this card during each of their Standby Phases (this is not optional). If they cannot, destroy this card.
(1): While this card is in Attack Position, your opponent cannot target this card with card effects and it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. (2): While this card is in Defense Position, change all monsters on the field to Defense Position, also negate the activated effects of all face-up Defense Position monsters on the field

You forgot the "The controller of this card detaches 1 Xyz Material from this card during each of their Standby Phases (this is not optional). If they cannot, destroy this card."

Pretty sure its April Fools in Japan, but who knows this might be real. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn, that Defense-Position effect is an strong lock, assuming that it will effectively negate anything Summoned in Attack Position, which I'm not sure about since the Position switch and negation occur simultaneously so in theory an ATK Position monster may get its on-Summon effects go through before being switched.

I wonder if TCG will censor those bottles and cans, but if they do, they may just re-paint them as juice containers.

Damn, that Defense-Position effect is an strong lock, assuming that it will effectively negate anything Summoned in Attack Position, which I'm not sure about since the Position switch and negation occur simultaneously so in theory an ATK Position monster may get its on-Summon effects go through before being switched.

I wonder if TCG will censor those bottles and cans, but if they do, they may just re-paint them as juice containers.

It should be a continuous effect, which lays a condition, so it should not matter. This card honestly sounds ridiculous.

Guest BGMCANN0N

inb4 Number 41: Hot Sauce Tapir.

Or what about Number 41: Rootapir (like Root Beer and tapir as a portmanteau)? I mean there are bubbles in air in the background that could be implied as a carbonated beverage instead of being drunk or downing a thing of hot sauce. :P

Guest BGMCANN0N

I wouldn't even have guessed... I didn't know that GX anime archetype was based off getting drunk, but then again I didn't see the episode these things were used in. :P But, the hot sauce is such a dumb way to censor what they actually meant even any soft drink would have been a better substitute. XD

EDIT: Oh wait nvm....

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:DizzyAngel-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png

We gonna need more f***ing hot sauce to cover that s*** up. This woman looks like she is having really bad Yugiohver.

Dude looks like a weird Drowzee + Musharna mix.

If it is real the effect is good (annoying but not crazy) though as said above the numbers say it all so i'm taking it with a grain of salt til confirmation.

It's an OCG twitter reveal

it's real

The first effect is nice and provides a durable defense for this card, plus you can still play a few tricks or effects using your own cards, this provides a nifty defense against detaching effects like Space Cyclone

Use this card in conjunction with this?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tragedy

This allows you to destroy all defense position monster, both face-up or face-down, by using No.41's second effect...

And use "Solomon's Lawbook" to skip your standby phase for longevity

Guest BGMCANN0N

ayyy lit i figured you'd be unable to turn it off whenever you want since the payment is mandatory so you can't just let it die

but as it turns out you just switch it to attack position l0l

Unfortunately, that Attack Position effect exclusively protects itself from your opponent's effects. So it won't save itself.

Unfortunately, that Attack Position effect exclusively protects itself from your opponent's effects. So it won't save itself.

nah u misinterpret

cant even change it to attack during standby phase anyway.

I'm saying it appears like a 2 sided flood when in actuality it's 1 sided due to being able to switch to attack during your main phase, after detaching 1 from your standby phase. You don't even need to play links (but its recommended).

I was originally lamenting over being unable to choose not to detach and have it kill itself so u can make ur sick plays bro

Your scenario requires it to be summoned in attack position and live 1 turn to even be in a position to detach an Xyz Material while in ATK position so I'm def not banking on that

Now this card lookes silly; both in image and practicality. In Attack Position, it has a blanket of protection. Though would its second effect also affect itself? And is its effect only active with the Materials attached to it, or is it just as written; whether it has Materials or not, the effect is still active.

Regardless, it looks fun to use.

Archived