[OLD VERSION] Yugioh - STARS [Discontinued]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to go ahead and join, if I'm not too late. I know it already started kinda, but it sounds like y'all need players. If you should accept, here is my app:

Character app:

[spoiler=Kizumi Hiroshima]

[spoiler=Personal Info]

https://safebooru.org//images/1905/cdec19dafb67a5646f6ccc962951d18d0246d725.jpg?1987757

"Looks like this duel's served."

Name: Kizumi Hiroshima

Race: Human

Appearance: Usually wears his Work Uniform to Duel. He finds it very comfortable. He has Seafoam Green hair and Scarlet Red eyes. He has White skin and his outfit's color scheme is a mixture of red, black and green. He usually wears black non-slip leather shoes, Red Uniform shirt, Blue jeans, and a red visor. He also has some black shoulder plates that double as a purple cape. His Duel Disk is a mixture of Trent's from Zexal, and Yuya's but updated for Links. He also prefers the use of a Duel Gazer, since he feels like it helps him feel more in the zone.

Personality: He is very kind and hardly ever puts anyone's needs after his own. After all, the customer is always right! But that doesn't mean he is a pushover either. If he's Dueling, he still shows a certain kindness, but won't hold back due to that kindness. He is always polite, and will blame himself before anyone else. He hopes he can prove that he can be the best duelist there is, that way he can make some real money, instead of living off of minimum wage. He is a hard worker and won't let anyone tell him he is weak. If someone does, he will blame himself for looking weak, vow to fix it, then if problems still ensue, he will challenge the other person to a Duel. He does this with his little brother too, and it is training his bro to duel in the process.

Bio: He was born in 2200. He has a sibling, but he is the sole caretaker for his brother, since they're parents both died in a tragic house fire. They were lucky that they stayed the weekend with their grandparents house or they probably would have been dead too. They're Grandparents died shortly after leaving him the caretaker of him and his brother. But he has never struggled with this responsibility, instead he uses it to prove to everyone that he is tougher than they think.

He has a job working at a fast food restaurant to maintain an apartment and food for the two of them. But, with what little extra money Kizumi gets, he spends it secretly on Yu-Gi-Oh packs so he can earn extra money in the tournaments held in secret. He doesn't usually earn anything extra, but he just recently became runner-up and got a half of the money since both finalists tied(him and another character in this). He got the message to prove that he is the best Duelist and immediately saw an opportunity. He asked for a while off from work, got a friend to watch his brother, and took off. Who knows, maybe this could be his big break!

[spoiler=Deck Info]

Deck Name: Fast Food

Deck Contents: This deck features made up cards based around food and positions in a restaurant. They focus on serving the opponent by dishing out damage to the opponent. They also have a few trigger effects and other effects to give the deck consistency and interactability. There are Link, Pendulum, Xyz, Synchro, and Fusion monsters in this deck. His Ace Card is usually one of his Warrior-type "Resturanteur" Monsters. These are his boss monsters, and most of these are in the extra deck.

[spoiler=Deck's Cards]

Fast Food - Burger (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Tuner/Effect

ATK/1800 DEF/1200

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

* Gain 500 Life Points

Fast Food - Fries (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Effect

ATK/1200 DEF/1800

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card attacks, you can Special Summon 1 "Fast Food" or "Restauranteur" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Shake (X3)

ATK/1400 DEF/1400

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if your opponent would lose Life Points, you can increase your Life Points by the same amount. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Dog (X3)

ATK/1500 DEF/1500

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Nuggets (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/effect

ATK/900 DEF/900

When this card is Summoned, Place 2 Food Counters on this card, and if you do, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card Gains 900 ATK and DEF for each Food counter on it. When this card would be destroyed while this card has a Food Counter(s) on it, you can get rid of one Food Counter from this card instead. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Waiter (X3)

Level 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

Scale <2/2>

ATK/1900 DEF/1500

PENDULUM: If you Pendulum Summon a Fairy or Warrior-type Monster while this card is in your Pendulum Zone, gain 500 Life Points for the Summon.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If a "Fast Food" Monster or a "Restauranteur" Monster you control is destroyed while you control this face up card, gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Cashier (X3)

Level 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: <8/8>

ATK/1500 DEF/1500

PENDULUM: Once per turn, when a Fairy or Warrior-type Monster you control would be destroyed, it is not destroyed.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If you would take damage(battle or card effect), you can banish this card from face up in your Extra Deck, gain that amount instead. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Soda Pop (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

ATK/1200 DEF/1200

PENDULUM: When this card is activated, gain 500 Life Points. This card is destroyed, place 1 For Hire Counter on each Monster your opponent controls.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, place 1 For Hire Counter on each of your opponent's Monsters.

Fast Food - Fish Patty (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: <2/2>

ATK/1300 DEF/1300

PENDULUM: When this card is activated, gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Kitchen Manager (X3)

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Effect

ATK/2300 DEF/2300

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If you control a "Fast Food" or "Restauranteur" Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Customer Service (X2)

Quick-Play Spell

When an opponent's monster attacks, negate the attack, and if you do, change all monsters your opponent controls into defense position. Then end the Battle Phase.

Customer Complaint (X2)

Counter Trap

If your opponent activates an effect, negate that effect, and if you do, destroy that card. Then your opponent draws a card.

Help Wanted!! (X3)

Quick-Play Spell

When this card is activated, put 1 For Hire Counter on each of your opponent's Monsters.

Fast Food - Restaurant

Field Spell

When you would inflict damage to your opponent, double the amount of damage. Anytime a "Fast Food* or " Restauranteur " Monster is destroyed, gain 500 Life Points.

Sakuretsu Armor (X2)

Mirror Force(X2)

Pot of Greed

Monster Reborn

Raigeki

Mystical Space Typhoon

Dust Tornado

Bad Aim

Dark Room of Nightmare

Polymerization

Extra Deck:

Restauranteur Supply Keeper

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Synchro/Effect

ATK/2100 DEF/2600

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with a For Hire Counter on it, Special Summon that Monster to your side of the field. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

SS Restauranteur Head Chef {Would get this at the first Duel}

ATK/3000 DEF/2500

1 Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 Monster on your opponent's side of the field with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, change it to defense position. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Drive-Thru Head (X2)

Rank 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Xyz/Effect

ATK/2500 DEF/2300

2 Level 3 Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, by detaching one Overlay Unit from this card, target 1 of your opponent's monsters with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, change all of your opponent's monsters to defense position, also, attach the selected monster to this card as Xyz Material. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Service Leader (X2)

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Fusion/Effect

ATK/3100 DEF/2000

2 DARK Monsters or 2 LIGHT Monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, Destroy that monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original level X200. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Misc. Info]

[spoiler=Theme tune]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2lft3cduc

Appearances: 1. YGO Dueling in the Relics by Chaotic Angel

Bumping this because why not

The why not would be because the RP's on hiatus, judging from the post right above yours. I'm sure the host will let y'all know if and when it's off hiatus. You should only try to really bump OOCs for reference purposes if they fall off the first page and are still active. Just keep it in mind in the future, okay? ^_~

I would love to go ahead and join, if I'm not too late. I know it already started kinda, but it sounds like y'all need players. I'll reply back with my Character app if you agree to me joining.

Seems it's on hiatus. Sorry.

I would love to go ahead and join, if I'm not too late. I know it already started kinda, but it sounds like y'all need players. If you should accept, here is my app:

Character app:

[spoiler=Kizumi Hiroshima]

[spoiler=Personal Info]

https://safebooru.org//images/1905/cdec19dafb67a5646f6ccc962951d18d0246d725.jpg?1987757

"Looks like this duel's served."

Name: Kizumi Hiroshima

Race: Human

Appearance: Usually wears his Work Uniform to Duel. He finds it very comfortable. He has Seafoam Green hair and Scarlet Red eyes. He has White skin and his outfit's color scheme is a mixture of red, black and green. He usually wears black non-slip leather shoes, Red Uniform shirt, Blue jeans, and a red visor. He also has some black shoulder plates that double as a purple cape. His Duel Disk is a mixture of Trent's from Zexal, and Yuya's but updated for Links. He also prefers the use of a Duel Gazer, since he feels like it helps him feel more in the zone.

Personality: He is very kind and hardly ever puts anyone's needs after his own. After all, the customer is always right! But that doesn't mean he is a pushover either. If he's Dueling, he still shows a certain kindness, but won't hold back due to that kindness. He is always polite, and will blame himself before anyone else. He hopes he can prove that he can be the best duelist there is, that way he can make some real money, instead of living off of minimum wage. He is a hard worker and won't let anyone tell him he is weak. If someone does, he will blame himself for looking weak, vow to fix it, then if problems still ensue, he will challenge the other person to a Duel. He does this with his little brother too, and it is training his bro to duel in the process.

Bio: He was born in 2200. He has a sibling, but he is the sole caretaker for his brother, since they're parents both died in a tragic house fire. They were lucky that they stayed the weekend with their grandparents house or they probably would have been dead too. They're Grandparents died shortly after leaving him the caretaker of him and his brother. But he has never struggled with this responsibility, instead he uses it to prove to everyone that he is tougher than they think.

He has a job working at a fast food restaurant to maintain an apartment and food for the two of them. But, with what little extra money Kizumi gets, he spends it secretly on Yu-Gi-Oh packs so he can earn extra money in the tournaments held in secret. He doesn't usually earn anything extra, but he just recently became runner-up and got a half of the money since both finalists tied(him and another character in this). He got the message to prove that he is the best Duelist and immediately saw an opportunity. He asked for a while off from work, got a friend to watch his brother, and took off. Who knows, maybe this could be his big break!

[spoiler=Deck Info]

Deck Name: Fast Food

Deck Contents: This deck features made up cards based around food and positions in a restaurant. They focus on serving the opponent by dishing out damage to the opponent. They also have a few trigger effects and other effects to give the deck consistency and interactability. There are Link, Pendulum, Xyz, Synchro, and Fusion monsters in this deck. His Ace Card is usually one of his Warrior-type "Resturanteur" Monsters. These are his boss monsters, and most of these are in the extra deck.

[spoiler=Deck's Cards]

Fast Food - Burger (X3)

ATK/1800 DEF/1200

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points

Fast Food - Fries (X3)

ATK/1200 DEF/1800

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card attacks, you can Special Summon 1 "Fast Food" or "Restauranteur" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Shake (X3)

ATK/1400 DEF/1400

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if your opponent would lose Life Points, you can increase your Life Points by the same amount. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Dog (X3)

ATK/1500 DEF/1500

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Nuggets (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/effect

ATK/900 DEF/900

When this card is Summoned, Place 2 Food Counters on this card, and if you do, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card Gains 900 ATK and DEF for each Food counter on it. When this card would be destroyed while this card has a Food Counter(s) on it, you can get rid of one Food Counter from this card instead. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Waiter (X3)

Level 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

Scale <2/2>

ATK/1900 DEF/1500

PENDULUM: If you Pendulum Summon a Fairy or Warrior-type Monster while this card is in your Pendulum Zone, gain 500 Life Points for the Summon.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If a "Fast Food" Monster or a "Restauranteur" Monster you control is destroyed while you control this face up card, gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Cashier (X3)

Level 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

ATK/1500 DEF/1500

PENDULUM: Once per turn, when a Fairy or Warrior-type Monster you control would be destroyed, it is not destroyed.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If you would take damage(battle or card effect), you can banish this card from face up in your Extra Deck, gain that amount instead. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Fast Food - Soda Pop (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Tuner/Pendulum/Effect

ATK/1200 DEF/1200

PENDULUM: When this card is activated, gain 500 Life Points. This card is destroyed, place 1 For Hire Counter on each Monster your opponent controls.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, place 1 For Hire Counter on each of your opponent's Monsters.

Fast Food - Fish Patty (X3)

Level 3 I DARK I Fairy/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: <2/2>

ATK/1300 DEF/1300

PENDULUM: When this card is activated, gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

MONSTER: When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Kitchen Manager (X3)

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Effect

ATK/2300 DEF/2300

When this card is Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If you control a "Fast Food" or "Restauranteur" Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Customer Service (X2)

Quick-Play Spell

When an opponent's monster attacks, negate the attack, and if you do, change all monsters your opponent controls into defense position. Then end the Battle Phase.

Customer Complaint (X2)

Counter Trap

If your opponent activates an effect, negate that effect, and if you do, destroy that card. Then your opponent draws a card.

Help Wanted!! (X3)

Quick-Play Spell

When this card is activated, put 1 For Hire Counter on each of your opponent's Monsters.

Fast Food - Restaurant

Field Spell

When you would inflict damage to your opponent, double the amount of damage. Anytime a "Fast Food* or " Restauranteur " Monster is destroyed, gain 500 Life Points.

Sakuretsu Armor (X2)

Mirror Force(X2)

Pot of Greed

Monster Reborn

Raigeki

Mystical Space Typhoon

Dust Tornado

Bad Aim

Dark Room of Nightmare

Polymerization

Extra Deck:

Restauranteur Supply Keeper

ATK/2100 DEF/2600

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with a For Hire Counter on it, Special Summon that Monster to your side of the field. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

SS Restauranteur Head Chef {Would get this at the first Duel}

ATK/3000 DEF/2500

1 Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 Monster on your opponent's side of the field with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, change it to defense position. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Drive-Thru Head (X2)

Rank 3 I LIGHT I Warrior/Xyz/Effect

ATK/2500 DEF/2300

2 Level 3 Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, by detaching one Overlay Unit from this card, target 1 of your opponent's monsters with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, change all of your opponent's monsters to defense position, also, attach the selected monster to this card as Xyz Material. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

Restauranteur Service Leader (X2)

Level 6 I LIGHT I Warrior/Fusion/Effect

ATK/3100 DEF/2000

2 DARK Monsters or 2 LIGHT Monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls with a For Hire Counter(s) on it, Destroy that monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original level X200. When this card is destroyed, your opponent selects one of the following effects for you to activate:

* Gain 500 Life Points.

[spoiler=Misc. Info]

[spoiler=Theme tune]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2lft3cduc

Appearances: 1. YGO Dueling in the Relics by Chaotic Angel

this RP is pre-Link

Kyumi, we spoke yesterday about this. I'm keeping this on hiatus until I know that players are still interested. We had players not posting unless they were dueling, and duels lasting weeks due to disappearances, and another character setting up for a conversation with an npc and nobody really interacting with each other. Like I said, if all the participants want me to, I'll put it back up. Also, while this is pre-link, I'm willing to accept Link monsters so long as the emz rules are not implemented.

You need to seriously tone down the burn damage, we're operating on a 4000 point scale here. Additionally, several of your monsters are too strong for level threes, burger and nuggets stand out particularly in this regard. Look over your cards and rebalance them. The character himself is ok.

Maybe make it 200 damage when any of them are summoned? Also nuggets is supposed to only have 1 counter, don't know how many I originally put there. And for burger, maybe I can make him lose 800 ATK for the turn when he attacks directly. But other than those, I can join?

• 6 months later...

Archived