• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Kyumi, we spoke yesterday about this. I'm keeping this on hiatus until I know that players are still interested. We had players not posting unless they were dueling, and duels lasting weeks due to disappearances, and another character setting up for a conversation with an npc and nobody really interacting with each other. Like I said, if all the participants want me to, I'll put it back up. Also, while this is pre-link, I'm willing to accept Link monsters so long as the emz rules are not implemented.

Hansel & Gretel

Hansel & Gretel

King Me

• π”»Σ¨πŒ‹πŒ‹π”Έπ“‘$
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

I'm still interested in continuing this, but most of the people we had on here haven't been on the site in a while. I'm mainly talking about mintywater, nazryl, and eritzap, so we probably won't hear from them. I do know that OP and Jellis have been on the site though.

I'm TheKing070701! Hear me roar!------>https://youtu.be/HADMkvGYu5U

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
I actually spoke with Minty. He apologized for disappearing, but honestly I think it was my fault for taking on an ambitious project with no experience leading.

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

i'm definitely still interested

Insanity.

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
How many people do we need to continue this? Looks like we got at least 4 if you count me as well.

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
There's already five+ characters walking around, I can't really leave them in purgatory.

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Are you saying five we're missing or five we have?

My Archetypes:

Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Five characters that are involved in the story.

Hansel & Gretel

Hansel & Gretel

King Me

• π”»Σ¨πŒ‹πŒ‹π”Έπ“‘$
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Well me and OP together is 3 characters in total. Since Eritzap and Jellis' characters haven't done much in the story, maybe we could dump them or something?

I'm TheKing070701! Hear me roar!------>https://youtu.be/HADMkvGYu5U

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
We could do that. I need to know what's going on with Venus though. It's hard to include her in the story when she keeps setting up for a meeting with an npc I know nothing about.

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Does this mean it might be going off of hiatus soon and I might be able to join?

My Archetypes:

Goal:

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Yugioh STARS is officially off its Hiatus. I'll let anyone who still wants to participate roam around for a bit while I work on tge next plot point, so please feel free to interact with each other.

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

So then... Does that mean I could possibly join?

My Archetypes:

Goal:

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
You need to seriously tone down the burn damage, we're operating on a 4000 point scale here. Additionally, several of your monsters are too strong for level threes, burger and nuggets stand out particularly in this regard. Look over your cards and rebalance them. The character himself is ok.

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Maybe make it 200 damage when any of them are summoned? Also nuggets is supposed to only have 1 counter, don't know how many I originally put there. And for burger, maybe I can make him lose 800 ATK for the turn when he attacks directly. But other than those, I can join?

My Archetypes:

Goal:

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Sure. For the record, I haven't had time to look at your ED.

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Oh. Well. Make sure you do. I DonDon't want to join then be kicked because of a possibly op card.

My Archetypes:

Goal:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users