• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

A Dissapointment

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

srry, i'm used to people ending their turn by ending their post, Hiro doesn't have anything to respond with though since Horrid Heart means Burning Nova can't save it's self and summon the banished materials

Ying_Yang_of_Blue-Eyes_And_Red-Eyes.jpgbalance is everywhere, find it.

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
For future reference Jellis, I ask that you not post unrelated side-stories during an ongoing event.

JellisOP

JellisOP

God of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

For future reference Jellis, I ask that you not post unrelated side-stories during an ongoing event.

It was just an attempt by Enigma to find his father, but accidentally saw into the canon. I promise, the machine is not going to do this again.
Darkness truly is on the inside, darling. Don't forget that.

Mintywater

Mintywater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Yeah, 0P, just thought I should say this; always assume that a post isn't the end of their turn unless they specifically say it. Waiting for responses in a Yugioh Rp is just simple courtesy. If I just blazed through my entire turn without letting you get a reaction in, it'd feel pretty shitty, wouldn't it? 

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

A Dissapointment

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

usually but in cases like this i don't see an issue since there's literally nothing he could respond with

Mintywater

Mintywater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Even if not, a RP-wise respond is also important. Having your character basically not react to them because it'd be their turn at the end of my post would feed dumb. That's just my opinion, of course, but if your gonna RP with me it's what I'd really prefer. :p 

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Well if it's an attack and the opponent has cards face-down or has the opportunity to activate an effect, that player must be given the opportunity to do so. I didn't see the post before it was removed, so I don't know what the issue is, but since Hiro's monster has a mandatory effect, he needs to post a response before Bryce can finish his turn. You should always give your opponent the opportunity to respond.

Mintywater

Mintywater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Yup. I did know that Horrid Heart would stop his Monster from dodging Xiahou, but it's still best to give them a response. 

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

A Dissapointment

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Even if not, a RP-wise respond is also important. Having your character basically not react to them because it'd be their turn at the end of my post would feed dumb. That's just my opinion, of course, but if your gonna RP with me it's what I'd really prefer. :p 

understandable, i usually try to react to the opponents turn and make my move in the same post unless there's a situation where i can respond to the actual move

Mintywater

Mintywater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Eh. Well, anyway, just waiting for Hiro's response. 

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

A Dissapointment

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

like i said he doesn't have one, there's nothing he can do to stop it

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I should probably make this a rule. Players have to "accept" damage and destruction. Example: in other RPs, you can't say "I punch you", you have to say "I throw a punch at you". In this way, one player does not automatically assume the reaction of another, and any player is responsible for describing their own reactions (being pushed back, saying a line, revealing a favedown, etc.)
Minty is correct. We do require a response from Hiro, even if it's just to confirm that he did take the hit.

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Hey Minty, you didn't give Hiro anything to react to. You should go into battle, use abother effect, or just End your turn.

Mintywater

Mintywater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Fine. I'll move onto the battle phase, then. Used to taking the time to soak each turns worth of posts instead of having two (or even just one, apparently...) make up the entire turn. 

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
It's been a couple of days. Can we get the train rolling today?

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Jellis, we are still in the middle of another duel. Can you please wait until we're done with one before starting on another side-plot? This is the second time.

JellisOP

JellisOP

God of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
This is just so I have a starting point for later. This is not going to be anything major. If anything, this is anticlimactic. No duel should follow.
Darkness truly is on the inside, darling. Don't forget that.

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

A Dissapointment

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

srry, i haven't been able to make any IC posts recently

Libracor

Libracor

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
It's alright if you're busy. Should we have another duel in the meantime? I need OP and Minty's OK. I have two opponents ready.

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

A Dissapointment

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

no i can get back into it now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users