Red Princess

The Nyx Avatar

Ia3HSke.jpg

FIRE

Level 4

Warrior/Effect

ATK:1400

DEF:1600

You can banish 1 card from your side of the field; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Red Princess" once per turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster you control; gain Life Points equal to its Level x 100.

I'm assuming you had Arc-V Jack in mind when you made this card.

Anyway, I can see this being useful when you have a Red Dragon Archfiend monster or Red Nova Dragon out. That's at least 800 LP every turn, depending on which specific monster you control. I can also see this being a useful Material to Synchro Summon one of them, considering you can Special Summon it from your hand.

When I read the effect I had to think of D/D. You can banish 2 Spell/Trap Cards on your side of the field and summon this Monster, so you can banish 2 "Dark Contract" Cards. In your standby Phase you would take 2000 damage but if you summon your Monster you take no damage because then the Cards are banished.

Also it´s good to XYZ summon because you can Special summon this Card from your Hand or you synchro summon.

IMO a good Card but I would Change banish to destroy.

I'm assuming you had Arc-V Jack in mind when you made this card.

Anyway, I can see this being useful when you have a Red Dragon Archfiend monster or Red Nova Dragon out. That's at least 800 LP every turn, depending on which specific monster you control. I can also see this being a useful Material to Synchro Summon one of them, considering you can Special Summon it from your hand.

I actually hadn't thought of the interactions with Red Dragons. Thank you!

When I read the effect I had to think of D/D. You can banish 2 Spell/Trap Cards on your side of the field and summon this Monster, so you can banish 2 "Dark Contract" Cards. In your standby Phase you would take 2000 damage but if you summon your Monster you take no damage because then the Cards are banished.

Also it´s good to XYZ summon because you can Special summon this Card from your Hand or you synchro summon.

IMO a good Card but I would Change banish to destroy.

I think I'll still keep it as banish, as there's more cards that trigger their effects upon destruction as opposed to on banishment.

Reduced it to banish only 1 card.

Archived