Video Game Confessions Thread

Draconus297

I like Senran Kagura for more than just boobs.

Speaking of that, I like the Touhou series for more than just the waifu bait. I only discovered it because of the Parodius series, since both of them are shooters based around Japanese mythology, and I admit, I'm a f***ing weeb who loves that kind of s***. Youkais are badass, yo.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Steam. But I hardly ever (if at all) play games that I get from there.

omg same I have so many games I haven't played there.

Actually in the same vein. I have a PS4 but barely play it despite being really excited about it.

Oh and another one. I skipped Kingdom Hearts 1 and played 2 and I never plan on playing the first.

omg same I have so many games I haven't played there.

Actually in the same vein. I have a PS4 but barely play it despite being really excited about it.

Oh and another one. I skipped Kingdom Hearts 1 and played 2 and I never plan on playing the first.

Only game I play on mine is Overwatch. I played more games on my Wii U and 3DS.

I've got Who's Your Daddy, Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, and Terraria, but hardly played any of them (if at all).

I have never played Pepsi Man before.

Blasphemy!

My biggest reason for wanting to learn Japanese is so I can play most if not all of the Japan-exclusive Shin Megami Tensei games that lack a translation patch(ESPECIALLY THE ORIGINAL DEVIL SUMMONER, WHICH WE STILL DON'T HAVE ATLUS! DON'T LIE TO US ABOUT SOUL HACKERS BEING THE ONLY DEVIL SUMMONER GAME WE WERE MISSING!).

I don't and never have owned a single XBox console.

Never played a Final Fantasy game (at least until completion).

Never completed any of the original Megaman games (never even came close). And the only Megaman X games I completed were 4 and maybe 1.

Same here, mostly.

Never finished any Final Fantasy game, unfortunately, despite my love for the series.

The only classic Mega Man game I ever finished is 8, despite 4 being my favorite. Of the X games, however, I've finished 4, 5, and even 6, unfortunately.

Same here, mostly.

Never finished any Final Fantasy game, unfortunately, despite my love for the series.

The only classic Mega Man game I ever finished is 8, despite 4 being my favorite. Of the X games, however, I've finished 4, 5, and even 6, unfortunately.

Only Nintendo and Sony.

Favorite is X2.

I hated Pokemon until I played Pokemon Heart Gold.

I completely lost interest in the walking with your Pokemon mechanic once the games transitioned from 2D to 3D.

Same here.

I didn't care what Sun and Moon had in store if I couldn't customize my character like I could in X and Y. (I miss the pigtails)

Yeah I hated that I had to wait until post game. 

I didn't care what Sun and Moon had in store if I couldn't customize my character like I could in X and Y. (I miss the pigtails)

Same here, honestly.

On that note:

My biggest and only real issue with Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is the lack of trainer customization.

It's not much of a confession, considering I don't hold it as a secret or anything, but I absolutely HATE Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Not even because they're terrible, but because of how much missed potential there was in the pair of games. The last eighth or nineth of the game is actually really good, Victory Road was awesome. Particularly because they updated the wild Pokemon lists.

Aside from that, I think Megaman was always an incredibly overrated series, even before it started getting bad, a lot of design choices that I disagree with in it. 

Oh and I think that most of Overwatch's balancing changes are perfectly fine at the moment. The only one I disagree with was putting D.Va's Health/Armor at 400/200, I think 300/300 was perfectly balanced and worth testing.

Archived