That isn't actually a typo, it's suppose to be like sending an e-mail, get it? It was more clever when I came up with it. Anyway, this Special Summons monsters destroyed by battle to a Linked Zone, which to clarify can be on either field, it boosts its own ATK if a linked monster is destroyed by a card effect and its unaffected as long as both players control a monster on each field in its Linked Zone, so there's a little bit of everything here. Meant to be brought out by using other Link Monsters after you already have monsters, and put it in the Extra Monster Zone, as it has little use otherwise.

WsXOFgH.png

Link 4 - Cyverse-Type monsters - min. 2
Once per turn, if a monster linked to this card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon it to this card’s Linked Zone. If a monster(s) linked to this card is destroyed by a card effect: This card gains 300 ATK for each monster destroyed. This card is unaffected by other card’s effects while 1 or more monsters from each field are linked to this card.

Overall, it seems like a very handy monster, and it reminds me of the Goyos in that you can steal your opponent's monsters by destroying them by battle. Its second effect also seems quite potent, since you destroy your opponent's monsters to power up Link Asender. This is all just me looking at how you can use your opponent's monsters against them, but obviously, this card is more than that.

The wording of the final effect is a bit confusing to me. Do you mean that there has to be only 1 monster Linked to Asender or 1 on each field (as in 2 monsters Linked to it)?

Overall, it seems like a very handy monster, and it reminds me of the Goyos in that you can steal your opponent's monsters by destroying them by battle. Its second effect also seems quite potent, since you destroy your opponent's monsters to power up Link Asender. This is all just me looking at how you can use your opponent's monsters against them, but obviously, this card is more than that.

The wording of the final effect is a bit confusing to me. Do you mean that there has to be only 1 monster Linked to Asender or 1 on each field (as in 2 monsters Linked to it)?

Yes, one monster on each field means 2 monsters.

Archived