Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Digimon: Solid State [IC/PG-16]

A Zai RP Adventure Action Mystery Digimon

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

ytIYDlA.png

"We should be safe in here, for the time being. Now, as I promised: an introduction. You may call me Hackmon... And once, long ago, I was in the same position you now find yourselves in."

"You're one of them?"

"Dude, who's 'them'?"

"The original seven partner digimon. Once upon a time, with the help of human children like you, we saved the world, just as you must now do. That is why you've been brought here."

Save the world, is it? And you couldn't think to ask us first!? Morgan opened up her mouth to tell this Hackmon character exactly what she thought about this sudden mission she'd been given. Before she could tell the thing off, however, another girl did precisely that. Morgan could get used to being around somebody else not afraid to speak her mind like that.

"Woah woah woah, hold on a minute there. Save the world?! What is this, some cartoon? I was just lookin' for a way back home, dont go givin' me some sorta heroic quest or nothing! And you don't look much like a world saver if you ask me."

"She's right!" Morgan agreed, very clearly displeased with the new job Hackmon had in store for her and Bunny, as well as all these other humans and Digimon. "None of us want to save the world; we don't even know if this place is worth the effort of saving it yet! If you want heroes, get somebody who's actually okay with it instead of just kidnapping random people from around the world to do it for you! Why should we trust some old hack that can't even bother to get a girl to consent before throwing her into some life-risking mission, huh!?"

The other girl's Digimon - some kind of dog thing - urged her to settle down and listen a bit. Bunny opened her mouth to do the same, but Morgan kept going. "And for that matter, if you're gonna kidnap people to do your job for you, at least make sure they're all in one group and not in some rainy jungle! And more importantly, make sure to give your superheroes powers they can actually use! Look at this kid!" To signify who "this kid" was, Morgan picked up her own partner and held Bunny in front of her for Hackmon to see clear as day. "Where's the explosions!? The fire!? The power to actually do something!? All I've got is this cute little bunny rabbit that heals people, and I don't do cute or healing."

"Well," Bunny started, not bothering to try and wiggle free from Morgan's grip. "What she's trying to tell you Hackmon is, she wants answers, like right now. She wants them like days ago."

"See, even she gets it. Spill the beans, Goggles, and get me the hell out of here."

Posted Image

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,380 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:00 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

JvusoWB.jpgbMLjU0W.jpg

yrbtskk.png

"Once upon a time, with the help of human children like you, we saved the world, just as you must now do. That is why you've been brought here." The little google and caped dinosaur before them spoke with conviction.  However, Hayden couldn't help but yawn, prompting hope to nudge him in the stomach.  Hayden nudged back, softly.  

"Woah woah woah, hold on a minute there. Save the world?! What is this, some cartoon? I was just lookin' for a way back home, dont go givin' me some sorta heroic quest or nothing! And you don't look much like a world saver if you ask me."

"And for that matter, if you're gonna kidnap people to do your job for you, at least make sure they're all in one group and not in some rainy jungle! And more importantly, make sure to give your superheroes powers they can actually use! Look at this kid!  Where's the explosions!? The fire!? The power to actually do something!? All I've got is this cute little bunny rabbit that heals people, and I don't do cute or healing."

"I'm with these broads."  Hayden said, with a thumb point towards the red head.  He then picked up Hope, and started poking her cheek, which reverberated like a squishy, fresh dough.  "You think this thing's gonna save the world?  I mean, I can see how you did it.  Look at that cape!"  Hope bit Hayden's thumb, making him release her as she plopped back onto the ground.  Her cheeks were red, but now the puffed out.  

"I'll have you know that I graduated top of my Lopmon class!"  

"Yeah...but you don't have a cape..."  

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,627 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:22 PM
  • Discord:Zai#7925
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

dYLHM2i.png

DZaEv47.png

"She's right! None of us want to save the world; we don't even know if this place is worth the effort of saving it yet! If you want heroes, get somebody who's actually okay with it instead of just kidnapping random people from around the world to do it for you! Why should we trust some old hack that can't even bother to get a girl to consent before throwing her into some life-risking mission, huh!? And for that matter, if you're gonna kidnap people to do your job for you, at least make sure they're all in one group and not in some rainy jungle! And more importantly, make sure to give your superheroes powers they can actually use! Look at this kid!  Where's the explosions!? The fire!? The power to actually do something!? All I've got is this cute little bunny rabbit that heals people, and I don't do cute or healing."

The girls' comments made Hackmon smile a wide, toothy grin. They reminded him of his old companions' first reactions to their situation. He knew what was coming next, too, only this time he would be the one giving the demonstration. It looked like one of the boys wanted to speak up though, and so he elected to wait and take in the moment for a bit longer.

"I'm with these broads. You think this thing's gonna save the world?  I mean, I can see how you did it.  Look at that cape!"

Ok, that part was new... and kind of flattering. Cutemon was next.

"Well, What she's trying to tell you Hackmon is, she wants answers, like right now. She wants them like days ago."

"See, even she gets it. Spill the beans, Goggles, and get me the hell out of here."

Right about now seemed like an appropriate time to throw them all for a loop. "We digimon are more than we appear at first glance, Morgan." He began to walk toward the far wall as he spoke, putting emphasis on her name both for the sake of the other humans, and to hammer in the point that he knew it despite having never been told what it was. "You and Cutemon haven't become partners by accident, you know. The same goes for you and Labramon, Eileen. As does it for the rest of you. The digivices you carry are proof of that."

"But wait, didn't you just say that you were the ones who sent them to us?" Takeru chimed in. "How are they proof of anything if you engineered this whole situation?"

"Geez! Can't you all just let him talk?!" said Dracomon, who was starting to become annoyed. Hackmon turned back around and raised another claw at him, which got the little dragon to settle down for the moment.

"Astute question Takeru. You see, those D-C's- the digivices you hold, are password protected. Each one of them is inscribed with a special message, or cipher, if you will." Takeru reflexively looked down at his own digivice, and the characters that were carved into it around the screen. Though they resembled no language he'd ever seen, he could read them clear as day. They spelled the word "connect". "You can read it, can't you. That digicode is only legible to those with the purity of heart and strength of will necessary to use a digivice. Each of you received a message containing a cipher from the digivice itself, on the network that you humans call the internet. Had you not been able to read it, the D-Ciphers' programming would not have brought you to our world."  Hackmon took a deep breath, then continued. "It was the D-C's themselves who brought you here, and it was those very devices that paired you with your digimon partners. Whether you realize it or not, your destinies are intertwined, and only by working together will you be able to defeat the evil that threatens us all." He paused, then turned back toward Morgan and Bunny. "And should you require further proof.... Fif Slash!"

Without warning, Hackmon lunged at the pair, his claw glowing a blazing red in color. Neither of the two of them had time to react, but luckily, Hackmon pulled his punch, succeeding only in giving Morgan a slight poke and sending them both sliding back a couple of feet. Though everyone present was likely too surprised to notice, the red energy surrounding Hackmon's claw leapt toward Morgan's digivice as he struck her, and was absorbed into it in a split second. "You need only look within yourselves." He then turned to the remaining ten. "Any other questions?"

Posted Image

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • 1,538 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2018 09:17 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

"The original seven partner digimon. Once upon a time, with the help of human children like you, we saved the world, just as you must now do. That is why you've been brought here."

Yurika's mouth hit the floor at Hackmon's last comment. It seemed like she wasn't the only one who was having some trouble with this, as both Eileen and the other girl who'd joined their group found the idea to be ridiculous as well.

"She's right! None of us want to save the world; we don't even know if this place is worth the effort of saving it yet! If you want heroes, get somebody who's actually okay with it instead of just kidnapping random people from around the world to do it for you! Why should we trust some old hack that can't even bother to get a girl to consent before throwing her into some life-risking mission, huh!?"

"Yeah! What they said," Yurika added on the tail end of the two girl's comments. "I don't what shit you got going on here, but it's a helluva lot more than a bunch of teenagers and no offense to them, but you don't seem to have picked the toughest Digimon around, I mean look at Lunamon! She looks like something I would've cuddled with when I was 8, not some badass hero..."

"Yurika, please, Hackmon was a part of the seven that saved this world from calamity, we owe him our respect." Lunamon placed her hand on Yurika's calm urging her partner to calm down. Yurika was about to retort when she noticed that Eileen had similarly calmed down at Labramon's urging, and decided to hear Hackmon out for now. The other redhead, however, was not so inclined to being diplomatic and continued to berate Hackmon.   

"And for that matter, if you're gonna kidnap people to do your job for you, at least make sure they're all in one group and not in some rainy jungle! And more importantly, make sure to give your superheroes powers they can actually use! Look at this kid! Where's the explosions!? The fire!? The power to actually do something!? All I've got is this cute little bunny rabbit that heals people, and I don't do cute or healing."

"Well," the other rabbit-like Digimon began being held in front of her partner. "What she's trying to tell you Hackmon is, she wants answers, like right now. She wants them like days ago."

"Ya know, Lunamon I know you said to give this guy some respect, but honestly this girl is speaking my language."

"We digimon are more than we appear at first glance, Morgan"You and Cutemon haven't become partners by accident, you know. The same goes for you and Labramon, Eileen. As does it for the rest of you. The digivices you carry are proof of that."

"But wait, didn't you just say that you were the ones who sent them to us? How are they proof of anything if you engineered this whole situation?"

"Geez! Can't you all just let him talk?!"

"Ho-hold up... are we just going to ignore that he knew what her name was, or..."

"Astute question Takeru. You see, those D-C's- the digivices you hold, are password protected. Each one of them is inscribed with a special message, or cipher, if you will." It seemed that, at least for now, everyone was going to ignore what Yurika had just said. Yurika decided to look at her own Digivice and its Cipher which read "be true", whatever that meant.  "You can read it, can't you. That digicode is only legible to those with the purity of heart and strength of will necessary to use a digivice. Each of you received a message containing a cipher from the digivice itself, on the network that you humans call the internet. Had you not been able to read it, the D-Ciphers' programming would not have brought you to our world."  Hackmon took a deep breath, then continued. "It was the D-C's themselves who brought you here, and it was those very devices that paired you with your digimon partners. Whether you realize it or not, your destinies are intertwined, and only by working together will you be able to defeat the evil that threatens us all." He paused, then turned back toward Morgan and Bunny. "And should you require further proof.... Fif Slash!"

Hackmon lunged at Morgan and the rabbit digimon only to pull back at the last second leaving the two uninjured, however the act was more than enough to set Yurika off into a rant of her own.

"You need only look within yourselves." He then turned to the remaining ten. "Any other questions?"

"Hell fucking yeah I got some questions!" Yurika screamed at Hackmon, "You want us to trust you and then you pull something like that, is your head halfway up your ass Mr. Bigshot Hero!? Attacking one of us and spouting off some philosophical bullshit like that, who the hell do you think you are!? I don't care who you were, but I don't need to put up with this shit. If you and your fuckin' buddies were so great why don't you go round them up and you fix whatever the hell is going on here, jackass." Yurika turned to the rest of the humans. "Come on guys let's get out of here, we don't need to deal with this."

Posted Image

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,380 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:00 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

JvusoWB.jpgbMLjU0W.jpg

yrbtskk.png

As Hackmon went on with his speech, Hayden couldn't help but look at his own...Digivice?  It shone in the light, and reflected in his eyes.  So this is what he was supposed to do now.  However, when the caped Dra-sader lunged at one of the kids, he couldn't help but get into a defensive stance, ready to fight if this had been a trap from the very get-go.  This turned out not to be the case, though, and the girl he poked was only sent skidding back a small distance, the red aura that had been the key note of the attack was absorbed into the girl's own digivice.  Hayden stood there, now relaxed, but stunned.  With clear eyes, he turned to Hope.  She only smiled in return.  Had he accepted this task so easily, because of that fragile little smile?  

"Told ya Hayden!  I'm stronger than I look, you know!"  

"You need only look within yourselves." He then turned to the remaining ten. "Any other questions?"

"Hell fucking yeah I got some questions!" One of the newer girls screamed aloud.  Hayden picked up Hope and covered her big floppy ears. "You want us to trust you and then you pull something like that, is your head halfway up your ass Mr. Bigshot Hero!? Attacking one of us and spouting off some philosophical bullshit like that, who the hell do you think you are!? I don't care who you were, but I don't need to put up with this shit. If you and your fuckin' buddies were so great why don't you go round them up and you fix whatever the hell is going on here, jackass." With a pause, she turned to the rest of them, "Come on guys let's get out of here, we don't need to deal with this."

Hayden had never heard such vulgar language before, and certainly wasn't use to such words.  Not even the biggest bullies in his class had a curse word to regular word ratio as big as this girls.  Hayden could only raise a finger to the girl, glaring at her with his dreary eyes.  

"You...watch your profanity."  He let go of Hope's cupped ears, and put her back down on the floor.  

"H-Hayden!  Warn a girl before you do something like that again!"  Hope said with a blush.  

"Geez...stop acting like a Japanese school girl Hope..."  Hayden turned to Hackmon, and pointed at the girl again.  "Send her back, please.  She obviously was a mistake."  Hayden sighed, before pushing up his bangs, only to let them fall back down again.  "As for my question...what's next?"  

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

ytIYDlA.png

"We digimon are more than we appear at first glance, Morgan."

Whoopdee-doo, want a medal? Wait... who told him my name?

"You and Cutemon haven't become partners by accident, you know. The same goes for you and Labramon, Eileen. As does it for the rest of you. The digivices you carry are proof of that."

After a bit of talk from that one boy Morgan didn't know the name of and his digimon, the old hack went on to ramble about how special these devices were and blah blah fate and save the world, like some annoying priest trying to preach his faith to others. "And should you require further proof.... Fif Slash!" Then it went to attack Morgan! She and Bunny slid along the floor, before the hack went on to spout some philosophical crap and ask if anyone had any questions.

"Hell fucking yeah I got some questions! You want us to trust you and then you pull something like that, is your head halfway up your ass Mr. Bigshot Hero!? Attacking one of us and spouting off some philosophical bullshit like that, who the hell do you think you are!? I don't care who you were, but I don't need to put up with this shit. If you and your fuckin' buddies were so great why don't you go round them up and you fix whatever the hell is going on here, jackass. Come on guys let's get out of here, we don't need to deal with this."

Hayden told the girl to watch her profanity. Who cared about profanity!? What was he, five? "As for my question...what's next?"

"I know that one," Morgan answered, setting her digimon down on the floor. She started stretching her legs as Morgan looked at Hackmon, and continued "I said when I found whoever was behind this, I was kicking their teeth in. That, I can pass off as just being angry. But WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND attacks the people who are supposed to save the world, then spouts off that philosophical crap like that!? Like that's supposed to prove anything besides you need some human-brand asskicking!? I'm beating the hell out of this old hack then leaving with that other chick, that's what's next!" And with that, Morgan started running for Hackmon, raising her foot up once she was near him and swinging it around in a kick aimed directly for its mouth.

Posted Image

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Too many undeserving heroes...

• Legendary Members
  • 19,465 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

47QkSmi.jpg?1ac4zx64.jpg

Kwpe2jr.png

"Any other questions?"

"Hell fucking yeah I got some questions! You want us to trust you and then you pull something like that, is your head halfway up your ass Mr. Bigshot Hero!? Attacking one of us and spouting off some philosophical bullshit like that, who the hell do you think you are!? I don't care who you were, but I don't need to put up with this shit. If you and your fuckin' buddies were so great why don't you go round them up and you fix whatever the hell is going on here, jackass. Come on guys let's get out of here, we don't need to deal with this."

Jason looked at Guan and shrugged a little. "She ain't wrong though." he whispered to the Shamanmon. "Although, the signorina could've done without the profane language..."

"Agreed." Guan only nodded.

"As for my question...what's next?"

"I know that one. I said when I found whoever was behind this, I was kicking their teeth in. That, I can pass off as just being angry. But WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND attacks the people who are supposed to save the world, then spouts off that philosophical crap like that!? Like that's supposed to prove anything besides you need some human-brand asskicking!? I'm beating the hell out of this old hack then leaving with that other chick, that's what's next!"

Jason saw right now that this wasn't getting anywhere. And right now Morgan was about to attack the Hackmon. With a great sigh, he started whistling in order to get the attention of everyone. When he did, he simply tipped his hat and chuckled. "Signorinas and signores!" he said, moving slightly. "I believe we're jumping the gun here. If I may, while this...metal monster did happen to attack us to prove a point and as both of the fiery bambinas have mentioned, it isn't the best course of action."

He moved back towards Guan and shrugged. "Still, at least give what the guy's saying a chance. After all, this type of teaching is just like plenty of coaches I've had."

Guan only nodded once more. "Hackmon was obviously proving a point. No need to lose our heads and cool over this."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users