• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord Rayquaza already won a tournament so he isn't eligible; please replace with another Pokemon. (Same goes for the 'mons who already won the last seven).

Other than that, list should probably be fine, but it's 1 AM right now and I'm not updating the OP at this hour.

If we get to about 210-220 'mons, I'll probably let the RNG goddess take over.

====

EDIT: Golurk is already there, so you can choose another 'mon. 

====

#23 on my list is Kartana.

Lord Rayquaza already won a tournament so he isn't eligible; please replace with another Pokemon. (Same goes for the 'mons who already won the last seven).

Other than that, list should probably be fine, but it's 1 AM right now and I'm not updating the OP at this hour.

If we get to about 210-220 'mons, I'll probably let the RNG goddess take over.

====

EDIT: Golurk is already there, so you can choose another 'mon. 

====

#23 on my list is Kartana.

You uh

seemed to have lost most of the OP

Also Masquerain is a former champ so also can't be included.

Repaired the OP (how the hell did I not see that) and modified the entry list. Currently up to 188 (this is what happens when I review lists at 1 AM, and miss stuff).

Aria, did you even see the rule on "no nominating past winners"? You can substitute Rayquaza/Masquerain with other 'mons of your choosing. I would've nominated Rayquaza if this rule weren't in place. If you need an explanation why, it's for fairness reasons (and for the Champion tournament). 

===

As mentioned above, I have added my 23rd nomination: Kartana. Still have one more slot to go, but let me look through usual stuff first.

Repaired the OP (how the hell did I not see that) and modified the entry list. Currently up to 188 (this is what happens when I review lists at 1 AM, and miss stuff).

Aria, did you even see the rule on "no nominating past winners"? You can substitute Rayquaza/Masquerain with other 'mons of your choosing. I would've nominated Rayquaza if this rule weren't in place. If you need an explanation why, it's for fairness reasons (and for the Champion tournament). 

===

As mentioned above, I have added my 23rd nomination: Kartana. Still have one more slot to go, but let me look through usual stuff first.

Sorry for my negligence. I didn't see who the previous winners were and didn't see Golurk on the list before...

Thank you for pointing that out to me

It's a fair and nice idea to give the chance of becoming a champion to other Pokemon other than the previous winners. I'd like to see Melloeta or Jigglypuff as a winner, but It's quite far from reach

Once again, I deeply apologize for my liability 

Well, I'll add a few more to my nomination list:

Ninjask

Kingdra

Jumpluff

Ferrothorn

1. Meganium 

Typhlosion 

Kommo-o

Tapu Fini 

Tyrantrum 

Crabrawler

Butterfree

Haxorus 

Sligoo

Clawitzer 

Cubchoo

Audino

Accelgor

Luxray

Breloom

Phanphy 

Shuckle 

Lapras

Nidoking

Swallot

Craydilly 

Gourgeist 

Vespiqueen 

Altaria

There are some members who haven't filled out their nomination slots completely; think Parenthesis/Giga did half of his, and has 12 more if he so chose to. But yeah, one or two more members could submit a moderate sized list and we'd probably be good enough to let random noms take the remaining slots. 

I added my final nomination: Lugia (well, I think I nominated this in the past, so suppose it works out). That, and Spaz's completion leads us to 224 'mons.

But yeah, suppose it's time to let the RNG handle the rest. 

How many more are needed?

From my status I know at least Andx will nominate later tonight.

1. Tangrowth
2. Dragalge
3. Banette
4. Anorith
5. Crawdaunt
6. Cacturne
7. Linoone
8. Wailord
9. Pheromosa
10. Tentacruel
11. Seviper
12. Toxicroak
13. Scolipede (shiny)
14. Relicanth
15. Bisharp
16. Grovyle
17. Torterra
18. Gastrodon
19. Zygarde (50%)
20. Honchkrow
21. Bronzong
22. Poliwrath
23. Sableye
24. Quilava

By the way, there is a Cradily and a "Craydilly" in the list.

Here be da doods.

-Rockruff

-Poochyena

-Mightyena

-Growlithe

-Cyndaquil

-Treeko

-Kecleon

-Sudowoodo

-Smeargle

-Farfetch'd

Best I can tell they weren't already nominated but I checked purely by control + f searching the first page with the official nomination list so do lemme know if I've made a repeat.

Yeah, I ran it through the alphabetizer site; all nominations are unique so we're good to go. So yay, the RNG gets no part in this tournament except to decide who ends up killing each other in the tournament. 

I'll have the first batch of matches up tomorrow (and they will be individual threads). 

First 16 matches are up, so go ahead and vote. As I mentioned earlier, rounds 1 and 2 are both 4P, and thus you will be permitted to vote for 2 Pokemon as opposed to the usual 1. You do not have to vote for 2 'mons, but if you vote for more than the allowed number, I will disregard your overall vote. [All threads should be public voting, but do check if I set the multiple feature on; think I did]

Also, matches 9-16 end half a hour later than the other 8 due to those being made when it was nearing 12:30 am at night. (I would like to make sure that all matches are open for roughly the same amount of time; give/take a few minutes due to posting and all). They should autolock by the deadline.

Archived