Superintergalactic Dark Matter Crusher

Atypical-Abbie

My first LINK-6 monster! This card is a beast, both being a disruptor and a finisher, however you need to work for it if you want to reach this card's full potential. It requires Link Monsters to Summon it and you must Link Summon it, so not tricks to get out a powerful monster will work.

8t7tKyq.png

Link 6 - Link Monsters - min. 2
Must first be Link Summoned. Once per turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) to this card’s Linked Zone: You can destroy that monster(s), and if you do, banish it. If this card is in a Mutual Link with a monster, this card cannot be targeted by or destroyed by your opponent’s card effects. This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster in a Mutual Link with this card. If this card is in a Mutual Link with 4 or more monsters, it can attack your opponent directly.

I enjoy this a lot. It looks like it would be nearly impossible to summon, but it actually can be summoned with just 2 level 7 monsters.

Rank 7 -> Galaxy Tomahawk, detach and summon 5 tokens

Link 3 in EMZ -> Gaiasaber, the Video Knight

Link 3 in linked zone -> Gaiasaber, the Video Knight

Summon this in EMZ

This creates a reasonable floodgate, heavily limiting their use of the field, but without a mutual link it isn't terribly powerful. However, once there is one mutual link it becomes a powerhouse - a 5k attacker with powerful protection. It still dies to Kaiju, but short of that there isn't much to be done about it. Not to mention that if you reach 4 (requiring an opponent's link monster, notably) it just wins the freaking game.

Seriously a rad as hell card. I love these giant splashy bosses and it is a great use of the mechanic.

I enjoy this a lot. It looks like it would be nearly impossible to summon, but it actually can be summoned with just 2 level 7 monsters.

Rank 7 -> Galaxy Tomahawk, detach and summon 5 tokens

Link 3 in EMZ -> Gaiasaber, the Video Knight

Link 3 in linked zone -> Gaiasaber, the Video Knight

Summon this in EMZ

This creates a reasonable floodgate, heavily limiting their use of the field, but without a mutual link it isn't terribly powerful. However, once there is one mutual link it becomes a powerhouse - a 5k attacker with powerful protection. It still dies to Kaiju, but short of that there isn't much to be done about it. Not to mention that if you reach 4 (requiring an opponent's link monster, notably) it just wins the freaking game.

Seriously a rad as hell card. I love these giant splashy bosses and it is a great use of the mechanic.

Hadn't even thought about Tomahawk, but it's funny that a Galaxy card can bring out a card with this name. As for the Mutual Link, remember that as long as you link other monsters with Mutual Links, you can fill your whole field with a Mutual Link, so you can get over 4 without using an opponent's monster, though yes, using an opponent's monster is the intention.

Interesting, so in theory this is an ojama king, which has higher Atk, protection and kind of a win-con. I like it, considering its summoning conditions do justify this power level.

That made me realize, that was suppose to only be once per turn, if it's too powerful like that, let me know, because I wasn't intending it to be like that.

Archived