Pin Princess

The Nyx Avatar

Guest BGMCANN0N

It is cute and all, but it has a pretty strange and underwhelming objective that I think doesn't simply reward one enough to use it. You see if one wanted to to expand their plays I don't think going to the Battle Phase isn't what most have in mind especially if it resources coming out of their hand. Think Jurrac Guaiba and Flamvell Firedog though they don't immediately reward you  and require the Battle Phase, like this card, they pull stuff from the Deck  which gives one a little more reason to use.

At best Blue Eyes could use it... But, in a way that would make many scratch their heads.

I think more could be added to it to be honest whether it would be giving you a draw or add effect for using it a Synchro Material, having it being able to also be Summoned from Graveyard (hard once per turn, of course), or etc.

It is cute and all, but it has a pretty strange and underwhelming objective that I think doesn't simply reward one enough to use it. You see if one wanted to to expand their plays I don't think going to the Battle Phase isn't what most have in mind especially if it resources coming out of their hand. Think Jurrac Guaiba and Flamvell Firedog though they don't immediately reward you and require the Battle Phase, like this card, they pull stuff from the Deck which gives one a little more reason to use.

At best Blue Eyes could use it... But, in a way that would make many scratch their heads.

I think more could be added to it to be honest whether it would be giving you a draw or add effect for using it a Synchro Material, having it being able to also be Summoned from Graveyard (hard once per turn, of course), or etc.

Its current effect is pretty decent, but I feel like this card could be more. Maybe you could add an effect that lets you Synchro with it during your Battle Phase?

Alright. Changed its effect to activate in the hand and Graveyard and Battle Damage in general.

This one is nice. Drop it in the graveyard and revive it to black an attack of after your opponent's last monster attacks so you have a Level1 Tuner to work with, or follow up with a Sychro Summon in your MP2 after attacking the opponent; would be funny to see this card take a game by summoning it and attacking for 100 damage xD

Reminds me of Heroic Thousand Blades and kind of works in a similar way. Getting Level1 support is good, too.

Archived