[Fanfiction] Yu-Gi-Oh! Master of Shadows Chpt1 (Pg-13)

Yuya-Kun

Yajitsu followed the strange man. with a glint in his eye, he led Yajitsu through a dark alleyway in the synchro dimension. With the war going on, and ever dimension attacking each other, the streets of the lower area of the Synchro Dimension was in rubble. As the man continued to lead him, he realised what was going on. He stopped and looked at the man. "Now, what do you want from me!" Yajitsu said.  The man turned around. "Yajitsu, you have done well so far in this competition, as far to the semi-finals. But you aren't complete. Your deck seems one quarter complete. You must have these." The old man quickly stated, pushing the cards to Yajitsu and high tailing it round the corner. "Strange." he thought to himself, then looked at the cards. "Rebellion Leader - Black Fang, Rebellion Leader - White Wing and Rebellion Leader - Hungering Venom." He thought to himself. "Whats going on?" he asked himself.

---------------------------------------

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! The Semi-finals of the friendship cup, BEGIN!" The announcer roared, causing the stadium to erupt in roars and cheers. "Our first match is the the Believer, Achiever, Fighting Spirited Girl, Surin Hakutsa!" The announcer cheered again, and applause and more cheers erupted as the Golden-Pink haired girl came out of the tunnel and sped out onto the track, her golden D-Wheel shining in the moonlight. "And her opponent, The Ruthless Hunter, the Mightiest of Might, Stalgo J!" She roared, and the audience screamed wildly. Surin drove up to the starting line, prepared to face her opponent. Stalgo stared at the track with fury, and changed his look onto Surin. "I hope you enjoyed your run, becuase it's over!" He cackled. "Riding Duel Acceleration!" The announcer roared! both D-wheels ignited the track as they flew down in fury, fire coming out of the exhaust. Stalgo made it round the corner first, so he got the first move. "I Activate the effect of Sledgehammer Slammer - Yatsu from my hand. If i control no Monster's i can summon him from my Hand!

[spoiler=Sledgehammer Slammer - Yatsu]

Effect: If you control no Monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. If you have a "Sledgehammer Slammer" Tuner Monster in your Hand, you can Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of Sledgehammer Slammer - Yatsu, if you Special Summoned it this turn.

ATK: 0 DEF:0 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior LV:6

The Machine warrior appeared, holding what seemed to be a huge sledgehammer in his right hand. "Now i use Sledgehammer Slammer's effect, if i Special Summoned it, i can Special Summon 1 Sledgehammer Slammer Tuner Monster from my Hand, So appear, The normal Level 2 Tuner Monster, Sledgehammer Slammer - Gokubara!" Stalgo roared, as the pathetic looking machine warrior appeard, rusting and covered in wires. "Now! Level 2 Sledgehammer Slammer - Gokubara  tunes level 6 Yatsu!

Warrior who lurks in the shadows, appear and slam the opposition

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 8

​Sledgehammer Slammer - Hakuazon!"

[spoiler=Sledgehammer Slammer - Hakauzon]

Effect: 1 Sledgehammer Slammer Normal Tuner+ 1 Sledgehammer Slammer Non-Tuner

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can send 1 Sledgehammer Slammer monster from your hand to the Graveyard, add 1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Normal Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. You can discard 1 Sledgehammer Slammer Normal Tuner Monster, your opponent sends 1 monster from their hand to the Graveyard, then they take damage equal to it's level x300

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2000 LV: 8 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior

Stalgo roared as the huge Warrior appeared. It's staggering size made it visible from the outside of the stadium. "I now activate it's effect. By sending 1 Sledgehammer Slammer from my hand to the Graveyard, i can add 1 Sledgehammer Slammer Monster from my Graveyard to my Hand. I add Gokubara! Now i use it's second effect, by sending 1 Normal Monster in my hand to the Graveyard, you must discard 1 Monster, then you take damage equal to it's Level x300!" Stalgo roared, laughing. Surin looked at her hand. "I send Golden Achiever - Miha from my Hand to the Graveyard, her level is 4, so i take 1200 points of damage." Hakuazon aimed his sledgehammer and slammed it on the d-wheel, causing it to jump and send itself back a few paces. "I set 1 card and end my turn, your turn, but it will be your last!" Stalgo sneered. "DRAW! from my hand i activate the Spell card, Achievement Gain! With this card's effect, i send 1 Golden Achiever from my hand to the Graveyard, then i draw 1 card, and if it's a Golden Achiever, i can Special Summon it. I send Golden Achiever - Holi from my hand to the Graveyard, and draw! The card i drew is Golden Achiever - Sofi, So i Special Summon her.

[spoiler=Golden Achiever - Sofi]

Effect: If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a card you can target 1 "Golden Achiever" Monster in your Graveyard, add Special Summon it. you can banish this card in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Golden Achiever" from your hand, but destroy it during the end phase

ATK: 1800 DEF: 1800 LV: 5 ATT: LIGHT Type: Fairy

I use Her effect, and Special Summon my Golden Achiever, Miha!" A Golden armoured Fairy appeared with glowing white hair and a medal held like a slingshot. "I use her effect, When she's Special Summoned, i can add 1 Golden Achiever Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my hand, i add Golden Achiever - Ali! Now i set the Pendulum Scale with Golden Achiever Ali and Golden Achiever Rae! With these 2 monster's i can Pendulum Summon Monster's from level 3 to 4 all at the same time! 

Swing Pendulum, carve the arc of victory

Appear, my Monsters!

Pendulum Summon!

Level 4 Golden Achiever - Moza and Level 3 Golden Achiever - Yu! I now control 4 Monsters! I overlay the level 4 Golden Achiever - Miha with the level 4 Golden Achiever Moza!

Fairy of sweet hope, give me your energy to gift the spirits

XYZ SUMMON

Rank 4

Golden Achiever - Eli!

[spoiler=Golden Achiever Eli]

Effect: 2 Level 4 Fairy-Type Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 Golden Achiever monster in your Pendulum Zone, destroy it, and if you do, you can target 1 Monster your opponent controls, destroy it. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, target 1 Golden Achiever monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon it, then, send 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard.

ATK: 2500 DEF; 2000 RA: 4 Type: Fairy ATT: LIGHT

I use Eli's effect, when she's summoned i can target 1 of my Pendulum Scales and destroy it and if i do i can shuffle 1 Monster you control into the Deck! Go, Fairy Wind!" A gust of air swiped at her Pendulum Monster, Golden Achiever - Rae, but returned Hakauzon to the Extra Deck. "Now i use the effect of my Rae, when it's destroyed in the Pendulum Zone, i can send 1 Golden Achiever from my Deck to the Graveyard, and if i do, i can Special Summon 1 Golden Achiever from my Deck who's level is less than that monster. I send there level 5 Golden Achiever - Keri from my Deck to the Graveyard, so now i can summon the level 4 Golden Achiever - Clari from my Deck! Now i tune the level 4 Clari with the level 3 Yu! 

Sprite of the forest, absorb the power of your Enemies, Appear now!

Synchro Summon

Level 7

Golden Achiever - Sara!

[spoiler=Golden Achiever - Sara]

Effect: 1 Tuner Golden Achiever + 1 Golden Achiever Non-tuner

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can target 1 card your opponent controls, destroy it, and if you do, your opponent can Special Summon 1 Monster in their Graveyard. You can target 1 Golden Achiever Monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon it. you can only use this effect of Golden achiever - Sara once per turn.

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2000 LV: 7 ATT: LIGHT Type: Fairy

"I use the effect of Sara! When she's summoned, she can destroy 1 card you control, but you get to Special Summon 1 Monster in your Graveyard. I destroy your face-down card!" Suren roared, as a gust of wind blew the card away. "now, summon your monster!" Suren muttered. "I Summon Sledgehammer Slammer - Yatsu in defence mode." Stalgo said, unfazed. "I now use the effect of a card in my hand, Golden Fusion! With this card's effect, i can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from my Extra Deck using monsters i control or in the Graveyard. I Fuse the level 5 Sofi with the level 4 Clari!

Raise your head tall, and rebirth those beautiful wings!

FUSION SUMMON

Level 8

Golden Achiever - Natali!

[spoiler=Golden Achiever - Natalie]

Effect: 2 Golden Achiever Monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 Golden Achiever Monsters in your Graveyard, but if you do, it's level becomes 8 and it's ATK and DEF become 0. Once per Turn: If a Golden Achiever Monster you control destroys an opponents monster in battle, that monster can make a second attack during the battle phase.

ATK: 3000 DEF: 1500 ATT: LIGHT Type: Fairy LV:8

"This duel is over! I use my Golden Achiever Eli To attack your monster, go - Sweet Slice!" An aroma of sweet smelling fruits appeared before spiralling into a weapon. Yatsu looked in fear as it was split in half and destroyed. "Now, Golden Achiever - Sara, attack him directly, go - Razor Beam!" A huge blast of energy appeared before striking Stalgo. (LP:4000 - 2800 = 1200) "Now Go Natali! Wing Wrap Up!" Suren roared. Stalgo sped up, and saw the action card and picked it up. "Action Magic - Evasion!" Stalgo roared, as the attack missed him by inches. Suren wasn't finished. "I use the effect of Natali, since Eli destroyed your Yatsu, she can attack again, Go! Sweet Slice!" Suren smirked as a cloud of smoke appeared behind Stalgo, where the beam had hit him. The stadium was deathly quiet, but then the sound of an engine surprised everyone. "I'm not finished, Action Magic - Last Chance!" He roared. "With this card, i reduce my life points to 100, and negate the attack!" Suren looked at her opponent, impressed, but upset she was losing. "I end my Turn, your move." She said.

[spoiler=Duel Progression]

Suren - LP:4000

Field - 3 Monsters

Grave - 2 (1 Spell - 1 Monster)

------------------------------

Stalgo - LP: 100

Field - 0 cards

Grave - 4 (3 Monsters - 1 Trapl)

" Draw! I Summon from my Hand. Sledgehammer Slammer - Gotzu! I use gotzu's effect, when he's summoned, i can Special Summon 1 Normal Tuner Monster in my Graveyard, so return Gokubara! i tune the level 2 Gokubara with the level 4 Gotzu!

​Warrior with crushing blows, Slam your way to victory!

Synchro Summon

Level 6

Sledgehammer Slammer - Hagetsu!

[spoiler=Sledgehammer Slammer - Hagetsu]

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner's

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy all Special Summoned Monster's your opponent controls. Once per turn: You can target 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard, this card gains ATK equal to the monster's level x100, also, banish that target. You can banish this card in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Tuner and 1 Non-Tuner from your Hand or Graveyard.

ATK: 2400 DEF: 0 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior LV: 6

I use Hagetsu, destroying all Special Summoned Monster's you control, So go! Mallet Mash!" A huge sledgehammer towered over the fairies as they were slammed and destroyed. "Now i use the 2nd effect of Hagetsu, by banishing my Hakauazon, i can make my monster gain 800 ATK! Now he has a total of 3200 i banish the face-down card you destroyed earlier, Sledgehammer Slammer Slam! When it's banished from the Grave, i can negate the effect of all Spell cards you activate during the battle phase, and my monster gains 700 ATK! go, Slamming Thunder!" Stalgo yelled as his Monster crashed into Suren, almost toppling her. (LP: 4000 - 3900 = 100). "I now activate the effect of Sledgehammer Slammer - Kogsan in my hand, Special Summoning it. Now i use his effect, Special Summoning 1 Normal-Tuner from my Deck. I Special Summon the level 3 Sledgehammer Slammer - Getsuka! Now the level 3 Getsuka Tunes the level 4 Kogsan!

​Paladin with almighty attacks, Crush the Competition

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 7

​Sledgehammer Slammer - Garansuka!

[spoiler=Sledgehammer Slammer - Garansuka]

Effect: 1 Normal "Sledgehammer Slammer" Tuner + 1 or more Non-tuners

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can banish 1 card in your opponents Graveyard, your opponent takes damage equal to the target's ATK. Once per Turn: if your opponent activates a card effect, they must pay 500 LP. 

ATK: 2700 DEF: 1400 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior LV:7 

"This duel is finished, i activate the effect of Garansuka, when he's Synchro Summoned, i can banish 1 Monster in your Graveyard, then you take damage equal to it's ATK! go, finish this!" Stalgo roared. Suren looked in shock as the Warrior slammed down with the d-wheel , causing her to topple off and get sent flying.  (LP 100 - 3000 = 0) "With a dramatic turn of events, Stalgo is the winner, and will advance to the next round!" The audience cheered as Stalgo got off his bike and stood up. Suren got up and clapped before leaving the arena and returning to her room. She could only hope Yajitsu would advance.

Yajitsu made it back to his room just in time. It had been a long time since the last friendship cup tournament, and so the rules were changed. Competitors were allowed to talk to the competitors who were put out, so Yajitsu ran off into Suren's room. "I heard you lost, thats rough, but that duelist was really good." Yajitsu said sympathetically as he opened the door. Suren smiled at him and sat down. "Take a seat, i've figured something out!" She said enthusiastically. Yajitsu sat down and faced her. "Y'know when the lancer's were last in Synchro, about 3 years ago, they fought in the same tournament. Wouldn't ya think that some people would turn up, thinking that some of the lancer's would participate in this tournament?" She asked him. "Ohhh, you think that there might be people who are enemies of the Lancer's here!" He exclaimed, his black purple hair flopping back. "Yes, infact, i think i found one." She continued. Yajitsu beamed at her. "Well than, what do you have?" He asked. "When this war started last year, a man named Gotzuka Mentago disappeared from the Pendulum Dimension. I did a bit of tracking and found this." She announced, rummaging through her black handbag, and pulling out a card. "Master of Shadows - Ri" She continued, showing the card to him. A Fusion Pendulum Monster, with a picture of a half dragon half human on it, with vicious fangs and venom in it's bloodshot eyes. "This seems familiar." He said, trying to make out what was getting to him. "Purple and pink hair, dark violet eyes, and the lower halve of a venomous dragon?" He asked himself. "AHA!" He exclaimed, clicking his fingers. "Ri! yuRI! one of the dimensional counterparts we heard so much about. He was an Academia student and was the most ruthless, carding everyone who stood in his way. he lead and expedition to hunt Yuzu and Serena!" Yajitsu snatched the card politely and looked at it in more detail. "This is a hybrid of Starve Venom and Yuri! This means that either Yuya was here, or this master of shadows guy controls some sort of power equal to that of Yuya." He continued, making Suren look at him in shock. "Yuri was the fusion counterpart, well, i know one person who used Fusion in the tournament." She continued. "Akuztog Ogatnem, The "Legendary Fusionist" who i beat in the 2nd round." She said. "If you put his two names backwards, we get Gotzuka Mentago, so obviously this guy own this card. I'm off to find him, good luck in the next round." She said, determinedly  and left the room. "She is fighting spirited, i'll give her that. Now, Tosan Ika, your mine!" He yelled, leaving the room and preparing his deck

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and Gentleman, we bring to you the next round of the Semi-Finals! First up is the Determined Young Man, The Rebellious Knight  -  Yajitsu Mohaka!" The Announcer yelled, the crowd going crazy as always. "And his opponent, the leader, the brave Titan - Tosan Ika!" She annonced, causing the audience to scream and applaud wildly. Yajitsu wore a black blazer, covering his white shirt. He had Grey jeans and golden boots, and a black and White helmet covering his purple black hair. his D-Wheel looked like that of a Blue-Eyes White Dragon - White frame, glowing blue wheels. As he drove up to the starting line, his opponent smiled at him. "May this duel be fair, and may the best man win!" He stated. Yajitsu nodded and Smiled. "May the best man win!" "Riding Duel....... ACCELERATION!" The Announcer roared, causing the crowd to go crazy. As Yajitsu rounded the first corner, he was to make the first move. "From my hand i summon Rebellion Leader - NightHawk! When Nighthawk is summoned, i can add 1 Rebellion Spell card from my Deck to my Hand. I add, Rank-Up-Magic, Rebellion Force! I set the pendulum Scale with scale 3 Rebellion Leader - Predator and Scale 5 Rebellion Leader - Scar!

Swing pendulum, draw an arc of light on the aether!

PENDULUM SUMMON

Appear My Monsters.

Level 4, Rebellion Leader - Stardust! and the Level 3 Rebellion Leader - Nova!" He roared. "I now use the effect of Predator in my scales, by tributing my Stardust, i can add 1 Rebellion Leader Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my Hand, i add, Rebellion Leader - Valkyrie! I use the effect of Stardust, when he's sent to the Face-up extra deck, i can Special Summon 1 Rebellion Leader from my Hand, I Special Summon the level 4 Valkyrie!" A half bird half man landed on the field, with a sword in his hand. " I overlay the level 4 Valkyrie with the Level 4 NightHawk!"

Warrior from the darkness, raise your sword and strike your foes!

Xyz Summon

Rank 4

Rebellion Leader - Shinigami!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader Shinigami]

2 Level 4 "Rebellion Leader" Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Pendulum Monster from your Face-up Extra Deck. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, banish 1 "Rebellion" Spell card in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Rebellion Leader" Pendulum Monster in your Face-up Extra Deck. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can destroy 1 monster on the field with equal or less ATK.

ATK: 2400 DEF: 2100 RA:4 Type: Warrior ATT:DARK

I use Shinigami's effect! When he's Summoned, i can summon 1 Pendulum Monster from my Deck, so return, Stardust! When Stardust is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, i can draw 1 card, but i must destroy Stardust at the end phase. DRAW! I drew, Rebellion Plot, Excavate! So i activate it! When this Spell card is activated, i can excavate the top 3 cards of my deck , the Special Summon as many Rebellion Leader Monster's as possible, but theo there cards are removed from play! I excavate, Rebellion Leader - Nightmare and Rebellion Leader - Gargoyle! i must now banish the remaining card!" He announced. Yajitsu hesitated and looked at his extra deck. "Let's try this out, I tune the level 3 Gargoyle with the level 4 Nightmare!"

Reveal your wondrous and beautiful blade, and strike your opponents at the speed of sound!

Synchro Summon

Level 7

Rebellion Leader - White Wing!"

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - White Wing]

1 "Rebellion Leader" Tuner + 1 or more "Rebellion Leader" Non-Tuners

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add 1 "Rebellion Leader" from your face-up Extra deck to your Hand. Once per Turn: If an opponents monster activates it's effect, you can shuffle 1 Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck to the Deck, negate that effect. If this card is destroyed, the ATK and Def of all monster's your opponent controls becomes 0 until the end phase.

ATK: 2500 DEF: 2000 LV: 7 ATT: WIND Type: Dragon

I use White Wing effect, when he's summoned, i can add 1 Rebellion Leader from my face-up Extra Deck to my hand, i add, Rebellion Leader - Nightmare! I set 1 card and end my turn, your move!" Yajitsu exclaimed. "DRAW! From my hand i summon Titan Prisoner - Aftershock! When he's summoned, i can switch one monster you control to face-down defense position, i change your Rebellion Leader - Shinigami!" He roared, as the rock golem slammed his fists on the ground, causing the monster to shake. "Not so fast, i use the effect of Rebellion Leader - White Wing! When you activate and effect, i can negate it! Dichroic Reflection!" Yajitsu roared, and his Monster grabbed his sword and reflected the shaking. "I activate the Spell card, Darkness of the Titans! With this card's effect, i can add 1 Titan Monster from my Deck to my hand, i add the level 8, Titan - Earthquake! I activate Earthquakes effect, i banish the level 4 Aftershock, and if i do, I can Special Summon it!

Appear, Rock Monster with Mountainous blows, crush your opponents in the tremors!

Level 8

Titan - Earthquake

[spoiler=Titan - Earthquake]

Cannot Be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by banishing 1 EARTH Attribute Monster you control. If this card Destroy's an opponent's monster in battle and send it to the Graveyard, Change all Face-Up Attack position monster's into face-down Defence position and if you do, Destroy this card.

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2000 LV: 8 Type: Fiend ATT: EARTH

I use my Level 8 Titan - Earthquake to attack your Rank 4 Shinigami! Aftershock Slam!" Tosan roared, as the beast slammed it's angry fists into the ground. "Not so fast, i activate my face-down, Rank-Up-Magic, Rebellion Force! When you declare an attack against 1 of my Xyz Monsters, i can negate it, then Rank it up

Warrior who stands in the shadows, appear with the ultimate blade

RANK-UP, XYZ CHANGE!

Rank 5,

Rebellion Leader - Shadow Edge!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Shadow Edge]

3 Level 5 DARK Attribute Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, if it has an Xyz Monster as an Xyz Material, destroy as many monster's your opponent controls as possible, then, this card gains 1000 ATK for each. You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card, destroy all cards your opponent controls, then, this card can attack 3 times during the battle

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2500 RA:5 Type: Warrior ATT:DARK

When Shadow edge is summoned, i destroy as many monster's you control as possible, then he gains 1000 ATK for each! Go, Shadow Double Edge!" Yajitsu roared, as the warrior slashed the golem to pieces, before boosting his ATK. "I activate the Field Spell, Stronghold of the Titans! With this card's effect, if i control no Monsters, i can Special Summon 1 Titan - Prisoner from my Deck, so i Special Summon Titan Prisoner - Eruption! When Eruption is Summoned, i can Special Summon 1 Titan Prisoner from my Deck! I Special Summon the normal monster, Titan prisoner - Lightning! While i control 2 Titan Prisoners, i can Summon Titan Prisoner - Thunder! I use Thunder's effects So return Titan - Earthquake! His effect means that earthquakes effects are negated. Now the level 4 Thunder tunes the level 4 Lightning

Beast hidden in the storm, shock your opponents with terrifying elcetricity!

Synchro Summon

Level 8

​Titan - Storm!

[spoiler=Titan - Storm]

1 Fiend-Type Tuner + 1 Normal Fiend-Type Monster

When this card is Special Summoned, Negate the effects of al monster's on the field until the End Phase. Once per Turn: You can Tribute 2 Monster's you control, Destroy all Spell and Trap cards your opponent control.
ATK; 2800 DEF: 2000 Type: Fiend ATT: LIGHT LV:8

Now i activate his effect, on summon, he negates the effect of all Monster's on the field, meaning your effects are worthless, and it also means that your monsters Attack is back at 2800!" Tosan roared, looking smugly at his opponent. "I now tribute My level 4 Titan Prisoner - Eruption to advance Summon!

Creature who lives in magma, awaken and burst open!

Level 8, Titan Volcano!

[spoiler=Titan Volcano]

Cannot Be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by banishing 1 FIRE Attribute Monster's you control. If this card Attack's an opponent's monster and Destroy's it, All Monster's you control gain 500 ATK and if they do, Destroy 1 card on the field for every "Titan" You control. You can only activate the effect of "Titan Volcano" Once per Duel.

ATK: 3000 DEF: 2000 Type: Fiend ATT: Fire

I Now contract fuse the level 8 Volcano with the Level 8 Earthquake!

Lava and rock combine to create the ultimate source of destruction

FUSION SUMMON

Level 10

Titan - Magma!

[spoiler=Titan - Magma]

"Titan Earthquake + Titan Volcano"
Must Be either Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned by Sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard (in which case you do not use "Polymerization") This card cannot be Targeted by opponent card effects. When this card destroy's an opponent's monster in Battle it is not Destroyed, also that monster's ATK is decreased by 1000.

ATK: 3500 DEF: 2000 LV: 10 Type: Fiend ATT: FIRE

Now comes the finisher! Titan - Magma attacks your Shadow Edge, go, Upturning Flames!" Tosan roared as rocks slammed into Shadow-Edge, causing it to be burned in the hot streaming lava. "Now your monster is not destroyed, but it's ATK is decrease by 1000! Doesn't matter though, because you still take damage. 700 Points of damage! (LP:4000 - 700 = 3300) Now Titan - Storm, attack his weakened Monster, Terrifying Electricity!" He yelled, as a volt of electricity sparked the warrior, causing him to go on one knee and be destroyed by the shock. "Now you take 1000 points of damage, bringing you down to 2300 LP!" Tosan yelled, as the electricity caused Yajitsu to slam the brakes and then accelerate, putting him paces behind Tosan. "I set 1 card and end my turn, your move!" Tosan yelled, victory already in his grasp. 

Yajitsu LP: 2300

Cards in hand: 1

Cards on field - 4 (2 Pendulum Scales + 2 Monster's)

Cards in grave - 6 (Xyz Monster and materials + Rank-Up Spell)

Cards in face-up Extra deck - 3

Tosan LP: 4000

Cards in hand: 2

Cards on Field: 2

Cards in Grave - 2

Banished cards - 3

"DRAW!" Yajitsu looked at his hand. He had two cards, and his Pendulum Scales. Could he pull this off? "I use my set Pendulum Scales and Pendulum Summon 3 Monsters

Swing Pendulum, carve the arc of victory across the aether

PENDULUM SUMMON!

Level 4 Rebellion Leader - Nightmare, Level 3 Rebellion Leader - Gargoyle, Level 4 Rebellion Leader - Stardust.

"I activate the effect of my Rebellion Leader - Nightmare, i can use 1 Monster in my Pendulum Zones to Fusion Summon!"

Warrior with vicious fangs, and nightmarish claws, appear now!

FUSION SUMMON

LEVEL 8 

Rebellion Leader - Hungering Venom!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Hungering Venom]

1 "Rebellion Leader" Pendulum Monster + 1 DARK Attribute Monster

When this card is Fusion Summoned, target 1 Monster on the field, it's ATK and DEF become 0, also, its effects are negated until the end phase. Once per Turn: You can banish 1 Pendulum Monster in your face-up Extra Deck, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF equal to the monster's level. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can Special Summon as many Pendulum Monster's from your Hand, Face-up Extra Deck and Graveyard as possible. This card's effects cannot be negated.

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2000 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior LV:8

I activate Hungering Venom's effect, when he's summoned, i can negate the effects of a monster you control and make it's ATK and DEF 0, i choose..... Titan - Magma!" Yajitsu roared, as a huge violet beam wrapped around the monster, causing it to become stone. "I Activate the effect of Rebellion Leader - Scar in my Pendulum Scales. Once per turn, i can make 1 Monster i control gain a level, i make my Level 3 Gargoyle a level 4 Monster. With these two monster's, i build the overlay network

Warrior from pitch-black darkness, awaken and slice anyone stupid enough to oppose you

XYZ SUMMON

Rank 4

Rebellion Leader - Black Fang!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Black Fang]

When this card is Xyz Summoned, target 1 Monster on the field, It's ATK and DEF become halved, also, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to that Monster's original ATK. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, target 1 "Rebellion Leader" Monster you control, it gains ATK equal to halve it's original ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, target 1 Monster on the field, it's ATK and DEF become 0.

I activate Black Fangs effect, when he's summoned, i can target 1 of your monster's and it's ATK and DEF become halved, and my monster gains its ATK, i choose your Titan Storm! Go, Treason Reflection!" He roared as the knight reflected his sword on the monster, causing it to cower as Black Fang gained it's ATK. "Go, Black Fang! Striking Disobey!" He roared as the monster struck the Beast causing it to fall down and shatter into pieces. (Tosan LP: 4000 -  3900 = 100) "I activate my trap card, Empowering Titans! I can banish 1 Titan Monster in my graveyard, and gain LP equal to it's original ATK! Also, if that banished monster is an Extra Deck Monster, the LP i gain is doubled. I gain 5600 LP! (Tosan LP: 100 + 5600 + 5700). "I continue my Attack! Rebellion Leader - Hungering Venom attack his Titan - Magma! Vicious Vengance!" Yajitsu screamed as his knight attacked his opponent with a vicious smile and sliced it into pieces. Right before the attack effect his Life Points, Tosan sped up and grabbed an action card. "Action Magic! Pain Split! With this card's effect, we both take damage equal to halve the damage i would've taken!" He said, determination ringing in his voice. The shockwave hit them both as their life points depleted. (Yajitsu LP: 2300 - 1400 = 900) (Tosan LP: 5600 - 1400 = 4200). "I end my Turn." Yajitsu muttered. Tosan looked smugly. "I DRAW! i summon from my Hand, Titan Prisoner - Twister!" He said, as the Green knight with a sword appeared, vines and moss covering it's rocky helmet. When my monster is Normal Summoned, i can add 1 Titan from my Deck to my Hand, i add, Titan - Tornado! I now release my Titan Prisoner

Beast from the sky, open your eyes and release your whirlwinds

LEVEL 7 

Titan - Tornado!

[spoiler=Titan Tornado]

Cannot Be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by banishing 1 WIND Attribute Monster's you control. You can discard 1 card from your Hand, and if you do, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent OR Special Summon 1 Level 8 or 7 "Titan" Monster from your Graveyard and if you, banish the top card of your Deck face-down.

ATK: 2500 DEF: 3000 ATT: WIND Type: Fiend LV:7

I activate Titan - Tornado's effect, i can discard 1 card, and Special Summon 1 of my level 8 or 7 Titan Monsters in my Graveyard, So re-appear, Titan - Storm! but due to tornados second effect, i must banish the top card of my deck face-down. I activate Titan - Storms effect, when he's summoned, i can negate the effects of all Monster's on the field! "My Hungering Venom's effects cannot be negated! So only black fang will lose his effects!" Yajitsu yelled, obviously happy that he would at least have some sort of effect on his side. "I activate the second effect of my Action Magic card in the Grave, i can banish it, and the damage that i took can be added on to my monster as ATK. My Storm now has 4200 ATK, more than enough to destroy you! Titan Storm, attack his Hungering Venom!" Yajitsu sped off on the search for an action card, then he saw it, and just as the attack landed, it was activated. "Action Magic, Evasion!" And the attack went around him. "I end my turn, your move, but it will be your last, it was an honour, battling you." Tosan said, a smug look on his face. "I-I, DRAW!" Yajitsu looked at his hand. His opponent had 4200 LP, while he had 900. Then it hit him. "I activate the Spell card, Rebellion Whirlwind! With this card's effect, i can return 1 Pendulum Monster in my Pendulum Zone to the Deck, then set 2 different Pendulum Monsters in the Zones. I Set the Scale 8 Rebellion Leader - Hypno and the Scale 1 Rebellion Leader - Horizon! I activate Hypno's effect, by shuffling 1 Monster in control into the deck, i can add 1 "Rebellion Leader" Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my Hand. I shuffle my Rebellion Leader - Black Fang, and add Rebellion Leader - Flaring Iris!" With the Scale 8 Rebellion Leader Hypno, and scale 1 Horizon, I Pendulum Summon!

Swing pendulum, carve an arc of light across the aether

Appear, Level 7, Rebellion Leader - Flaring Iris, Level 4, Rebellion Leader - Nightmare and Level 4 Rebellion Leader - Predator!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Flaring Iris]

Pendulum Effect: You can target 1 "Rebellion Leader" Monster you control, destroy it, and if you do, you can Special Summon this card in your Pendulum Scales.

Pendulum Scale - 3|3

Monster Effect: When this card is Special Summoned, you can double all damage your opponent takes from attack involving their monsters this turn. You can destroy both card's in your Pendulum Zones, your opponent cannot activate cards or card effects during the battle Phase.

ATK: 2500 DEF: 2000 Type: Warrior ATT: DARK Lv: 7

I activate Iris's effect, for this turn only, any damage you take from my monsters is doubled. I now activate the effect of Hypno in my Pendulum Scale, making 1 of my Monsters a tuner, Nightmare is now a Level 4 Tuner Monster. The Level 4 Nightmare tunes the level 4 Predator!

​Warrior who's skilled attacks trumps them all, awaken from your slumber and attack

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 8

Rebellion Leader - Giant Hogaku!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Giant Hokagu]

1 "Rebellion Leader Tuner + 1 Rebellion Leader Non-Tuner

When this card is Synchro Summoned double the attack of all Monster's you control, and if you do, halve the attack of all Monsters your opponent controls, then roll a die, if the outcome is 3,4 or 5, you take 4000 points of damage, if the out come is 1,2, or 6, your opponent takes 1000 points of damage.

ATK: 3000 DEF: 2000 LV: 8 Type: Warrior ATT: DARK

I activate Hogaku's effect, on summon he doubles all my monster's ATK and halves yours, but then i must roll a die, and to put it simple, if the outcome is 3,4 or 5, i lose." Yajitsu said, unfazed by the probability of his outcome. "Your betting on LUCK?!" Tosan said in utter shock. "Yup, so roll the die!" He yelled, and a giant white die spun and spun before eventually slowing down. then it was in the middle of 5 and 6. "Please don't be 5" He prayed, and the die tipped to the 6 side. "This duel is over, you take 1000 points of damage, leaving you with 3200! Now i use my Monster to attack your Titan - Storm! Go, Spiral Sword Strike!" He roared, as the warrior ran up and sliced the monster to pieces in a spiral motion. "Good game." Yajitsu said, as the aftershock of the battle hit Tosan, toppling him off the bike and tossing him halfway down the road. "The winner of this gripping duel is none other then, Yajitsu 

Mohaka!" The announcer cheered, and the audience went wild, screaming and shouting and cheering as Yajitsu got off the bike and stepped onto the track. He walked over to Tosan and shook his hand. "Good Job. You almost beat me" He said. Tosan looked and took his hand, before both boy high-fives and walked their separate ways.

"Reiji!" Yuya called, running in a deserted alleyway in the Xyz Dimension. "REIJI!" He called louder, hoping for a reaction. When he turned the corner, Reiji, Gongenzaka, and Shingo were laying on the ground, bruises, cuts and dust on their bodies. Yuya stood in silence, a cold wind drifted through the area. If he was still a pawn of Zarc, he would've gone berserk right there. Anger fuelled his fists as he clenched them. He spoke into a small headpiece. "3 lancer's down, i repeat, 3 lancers down, Shingo, Gongenzaka and Reiji, Crow, Jack? Are you listening?" a small click followed by a buzz was heard. "We here you Yuya, were on our way." jack replied into the headpiece. As he waited Yuya inspected the bodies. Reiji was definitely out for the count, and maybe suffered a small concussion, as he saw a huge bump on his head. Shingo looked like he was ran over by a boulder, yet he didn't look as bad. "Yuto, Yugo, Yuri? Can you see this!" He thought to himself. "Yuya, somethings definitely wrong here." replied his most psychotic counterpart, Yuri, who had grown to respect Yuya more over the past 3 years. "Somethings wrong, The Xyz Dimension hasn't looked this bad since the Fusion Dimension attacked 3 years ago." Yuto replied. "THE NAMES YUUGO, not FUSION!" Yugo roared, even though his voices audibility didn't change. "Shut Up!" Yuya roared at Yugo, who stopped shouting and continued talking. "Yuto, remember when our dragons called to each other, and i was teleported." Yugo asked. "Yes" Yuto replied. "But what does that have to do with anything?" Yuto asked. Yugo looked at Yuto and replied. "Maybe our dragons could teleport Yuya!" Yugo said. Yuya shook his head, and Yuri laughed - audibly. "Stupid Synchro Slacker, We can't do that because Yuya controls our Dragons!" Yuri roared, causing Yugo to look sheepish. "It was just a sugges-" Yugo began. "YUGO SHUT UP!" Yuya roared. As he said this, Jack and Crow drove around the corner, surprised at what he saw. "I know you said they were down, but this bad?!" He asked in confusion. Crow looked at them and began to shout. "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME EARLIER!" Crow roared. "YOU COULD OF STOPPED THIS YUYA!" Yuya looked at the ground, and a tear dripped. As it fell, Crow realised he was to hard. "Sorry, Yuya it was just -." He began. But Yuya hushed him and beckoned them both closer. "Look at this! Master of Shadows - Go!" He told them. "Did someone say Yugo?" Yugo asked in his head. "Actually yes, Switch?" Yuya asked, but Yugo already took his body. A blinding green light flashed before it stopped, and in Yuya's place was Yugo. "Uuh, Yugo?!" Jack asked. "Doesn't matter right now, lemme see this car-." Yugo stopped. "This looks like me! And that looks like Clear Wings lower halve!" He roared, a flash in his eye. "But, i've never seen this before!" Crow said,  a growing frown on his face. Suddenly the flash in Yugo's eye grew bigger, and then his eyes were pure Green. "Master of Shadows - DUEL!" Yugo roared. "Yugo what are you doing!" Yuya roared in Yugo's head. Berserk mode was destroyed along with Zarc. This meant either of two things. Either Zarc had returned, our this Master of Shadows card could force berserk mode. All Yuya knew was this was getting out of hand. He turned to Yuto and Yuri. "We need to stop this!" Yuto screamed, urgency in his voice. Yuri - on the other hand - laughed. "I want to see what happens to the poor Synchro Slacker when he duels two of the best Synchro Duelists in his Dimension, he'll suffer!" Yuri excitedly announced. Yuya looked at him strangely. "Yuuuriii, if Yugo loses, you won't have the satisfaction of saying he's only ever lost to you!" Yuya whispered in a sing song voice. Yuri immediately looked pissed off. "Well we can't have that!" He roared. As this was going on, Yugo had drawn his first card, and a duel was initiating. "WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!" Yuya screamed. But it was too late. As Yugo pulled out a hand of 5, it looked like this wouldn't end well at all. "Yugo has 4 Extra Deck Monsters right now - Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Clear Wing Fast Dragon, Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon, and Master of Shadows - Go. If Jack and Crow pull this off, i'll be surprised." Yuya said, fear growing in the back of his voice. A flash of purple light appeared on Yugo's body, and Yuto stood there. "Duels over, Yugo's gone AWOL and we can't let him out!" Yuto warned. Jack and Crow lowered there duel disks and watched as a Red Light engulfed Yuto and Yuya appeared. "Right, Yugo's somewhat protected in my head, for now, i say we move dimensions, and leave these guys at base." He pointed towards the injured duelists. As Jack and Yuya activated Field World - Crossover, Crow sped off with Gongenzaka, Shingo and Reiji on the backseat. A flash of green light indicated the disappearance of Yuya and Jack.

--------------------------------- THE SYNCHRO DIMENSION --------------------------------

Surin ran down the alleyway. The last place Gotzuka had been was here, after she beat him in her duel and sent him flying out of the stadium. As she turned the corner, she saw a slight edge of a black material running around the corner. She ran off after it. A Small clink was heard when she banged her disk off the wall by mistake. She held her breath as the cloaked duelist turned around and saw her. "What do we have here? Were you following me, Surin?" He yelled, a rising fury in his voice. Suren stood up and looked at her opponent with determination. "Let The Duel BEGIN!" She roared, as the field around them was covered in a forcefield, and blue pads appeared all around them. "Very well then." He said as a purple light erupted from the side of his duel disk. "Now, i would like my card back..." He told her, a crazed look in his eyes, and a vicious look on his face. Surin hesitated before passing the card over. "Very well, let the Duel begin." 

"I Set the Pendulum Scale With Scale 9 Shadow Master - Gozen and Scale 7 Shadow Master - Underling!

Swing Pendulum, release from the shadows my Ultimate Monsters!

Pendulum Summon!

Level 8, Shadow Master - Hakuto! I activate Hakuto's effect, and add the Spell card Master Shadow Fusion! Now i activate it. By sending 1 monster in my Deck and 1 Monster i control to the face-up Extra Deck I Fusion Summon

Demonic Dragon from the underworld, awaken your destructive energy and crush them all with vicious claws

FUSION SUMMON!

LEVEL 8

Master of Shadows - Ri!" The half Dragon half Human appeared, a vicious look in his eyes, and an even more demonic aura channeling through it. Dark purple veins crawled up its body, and claws and fangs gripped to it like in a tight embrace. It was the ultimate weapon of Destruction. "I activate Master of Shadows - Ri's effect, When he's Fusion Summoned, i can add 1 "Berserk" Spell card from my Deck to my Hand. I add, Servant of Zarc - Pyschotic Berserk Mode! I now equip it to my Master of Shadows - Ri!" He roared, his white flowing hair upturned, huge veins crawling up his neck, and his eyes a Crimson Red. "I have done it, I HAVE BECOME A SERVANT OF ZARC!" He watched as his Dragon's eyes started to glow a flashing purple. "I set 2 card's face-down and end my turn!" He roared, a hungry look in his eyes. Surin swallowed he fear and stepped forward. "DRAW! From my Hand, i set the Pendulum Scale with Scale 8 Golden Achiever - Valentina and Scale 2 Golden Achiever - Hiragi!" two blue beams erupted from the ground beside her. 1 had a fairy waring a golden space-suit, the other had the renowned dueltainer, Yuzu Hiragi!

Swing Pendulum, Carve the Arc of Victory!

PENDULUM SUMMON

COME FORTH MY MONSTERS!

Level 4 Golden Achiever - Miha and Level 4 Golden Achiever - Sofi! I activate miha's effect, allowing me to add 1 Golden Achiever from my Deck to my Hand. I add the Level 1 Tuner, Golden Achiever - Rowling! I use her effect and Special Summon her. When she's Summoned this way, i can tribute her and make 1 Monster i control a tuner. I make my Level 4 Miha a Tuner. Level 4 Miha Tunes Level 4 Sofi.

Hope from the moon, rain down your Shining Glory

SYNCHRO SUMMON

LEVEL 8

Golden Achiever - Scarlet!

[spoiler=Golden Achiever - Scarlet]

1 "Golden Achiever" + 1 or more "Golden Achiever" Non-Tuners

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy 1 Special Summoned Monster on the Field and if you do, banish it. Once per Turn: If you Pendulum Summon while you control this Monster, you can destroy card's on the field equal to the amount of Monster's Summoned this way, but if you do, this card cannot attack this turn. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, Special Summon 1 "Golden Achiever" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck.

ATK: 3000 DEF: 2800 Type: Fairy ATT: LIGHT LV: 8

I activate Scarlets effect, when she's summoned i can destroy 1 card you control, I destroy your Master of Shadows - Ri!" She roared, as a bunch of red knives came at the Dragon-Human with extreme Speed. "I activate the effect of Shadow Master - Gozen! While i control a Fusion Pendulum Monster, you cannot destroy Monster's i control. Next i chain the effect of Shadow Master -  Underling, while i control a Fusion Pendulum Monster, you cannot target Spell cards i control with card effects. I finally chain Servant of Zarc - Pyschotic Berserk Mode, When you try to destroy a card i control, but it's negated, i can deal damage to you equal to the attack of your monster, which is 3000 LP! (Surin - 4000 - 3000 = 1000). Suren screamed in pain as an electric shock sent her body into a spasm. As she struggled to stand she came up with a plan. " I activate the Spell card, Achievement Take Over! With this card's effect, i can target 1 Monster you control, and change it to my side of the field, then with no Fusion Pendulum Monster, your Pendulum Scales effects will be useless!" She said in triumph. "Again, your unlucky, I activate the effect of Shadow Master - Ri! He cannot be targeted by card effects, so you cannot target him with your spell." He yelled. Surin looked at her field. A Synchro Monster with 500 less ATK than her opponent's monster. She had 2 Pendulum Scale effects that would slowly gain her LP, but without it, she would definitely lose. She needed to protect them. "I activate the Spell card, Achievement Protection. Until the next standby phase, you cannot target my golden Achievement Monster's with card effects. And for my last move, i activate the effect of my Golden Achiever - Valentina, allowing me to gain LP equal to halve of my monster's ATK, so i'm back to 2500!" (LP 1000 + 1500 = 2500). Suddenly both duelists turned in shock as a surge of electricity entered the field. A man with golden hair, and white jumpsuit stood there. He looked at his opponent. "You've messed with the wrong duelist, I'm Jack Atlas!" He replied to their confused faces. "Intrusion Penalty - 2000!" His duel disk bleeped. (4000 - 2000 = 2000). " I DRAW, from my Hand i Summon my Red Resonator! I activate the effect of Red Warg in my Hand, Special Summoning it. I Tune the level 2 Red Resonator with the level 6 Red Warg!

The heaven and earth shall tremble before the king's might. Let the power of the one and only supreme ruler be carved into your soul!

Synchro Summon! Level 8

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!

I activate Red Dragon Archfiends effect, i can destroy all Special Summoned monsters on the field, and deal 500 points of damage for each, i choose You!" He roared, pointing to Gotzuka! "Hahahaha, i've heard about you, Jack Atlas, but this is by far the most stupid thing you've ever done! I activate the effect of Shadow Master - Gozen! While i control a Fusion Pendulum Monster, you cannot destroy Monster's i control. Next i chain the effect of Shadow Master -  Underling, while i control a Fusion Pendulum Monster, you cannot target Spell cards i control with card effects. I finally chain Servant of Zarc - Pyschotic Berserk Mode, When you try to destroy a card i control, but it's negated, i can deal damage to you equal to the attack of your monster, which is 3000 LP!" He roared. "I activate the effect of Red Ghost in my Hand. I can Special Summon this card in defence mode, and if i do, i negate and damage i would take this turn." Jack roared.

[spoiler=duel progression]

Jack LP: 2000
Cards in hand: 2
Cards in grave - 2
cards on field - 1

Surin LP: 2500
cards in hand: 0 

Cards in grave - 1

Cards in face-up Extra Deck - 3

Cards on Field - 3

Gotzuka LP: 4000

Cards in hand: 0 

Cards in grave - 0

Cards in face-up Extra Deck - 2

Cards on field - 4

"Jack Atlas was the old champion of the Friendship cup." Surin thought to herself. Gotzuka looked at his opponents. "You two are going down, there no way to help yourself, i've sealed your fate. DRAW! I activate the 2nd Pendulum Effect of Gozen, while he's in scale, i can shuffle a card i draw into the deck and then re-draw! So i shuffle the card in my hand into the Deck. Draw, from my hand i send Shadow Master - Shirudogadna, to add another layer of protection over my monster!" He roared, as a white veil surrounded his monster. "Battle, Master of Shadows - Ri attacks Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend! Vicious Claw!" Gotzuka Roared as his opponent came flying at Jack. "I Activate the effect of Red Ghost, by banishing this card on the field, i can negate an attack!" He countered, causing Gotzuka to crack a smile. "One thing i remember about when i heard about you, is that you don't like Scarlight getting hurt." He replied in a mocking tone. "Scarlight is my soul, i wouldn't like to lose my soul would i? So my Scarlight's not going to the Graveyard easily." He replied. Surin was astonished at his Monster's stubbornness. "There is one card in my deck who can stop this, DRAW!" She roared. "With the scale 2 Hiragii, and the Scale 8 Valentina i pendulum summon

Swing Pendulum, carve the arc of victory!

Appear my Monsters

Level 4, Golden Achiever Miha, Level 4 Golden Achiever Sofi, and the Level 7 Golden Achiever -  Katelyn. I activate the effect of Scarlet, when i Pendulum Summon, i can destroy card's equal to the amount of card's Pendulum Summoned, so i destroy Your Scale 9 - Gozen! Then i destroy your Scale 7 - Underling!" She yelled, pointing at each. "Foolish girl, do you not remember the effect of my Shadow Master - Shirudogadna?  You can't destroy any of my cards for 1 turn!" He roared. Surin smirked. "I activate Katelyn's effect, when you activate card effect in the Graveyard, i can negate it!" She roared. Gotzuka watched helplessly as his cards disappeared from the Pendulum Zones. "I activate the effect of Hiragii! While you control a Monster with higher ATK, it's ATK is automatically reduced by the ATK of 1 Monster i control, which is Scarlet, giving your monster 500 ATK! Now, Battle! Golden Achiever - Katelyn attacks your monster - Oceanic Operreta!" She ordered, as her monster attacked the weakened Monster. "I Activate the second effect of Master of Shadows - Ri! When you destroy it in battle, i can destroy every card on your field." He roared. Jack was helpless as Scarlight was hit by the shockwave and fell to pieces. Surin had no reply as all her monster's and Pendulum Zones were sent to the Face-up Extra Deck. "Next i activate the effect of Pawn of Zarc - Psychotic Berserk Mode in the Graveyard. By Banishing this card, i can Special Summon 1 Pendulum Fusion Monster in my Face-up Extra Deck. Return, Master of Shadows, Ri! Do you remember Ri's effect? When he's Special Summoned i can add 1 Berserk Spell card from my Deck to my Hand. I add Berserk Advancement!" Gotzuka Countered. Surin looked defeated. "I end my Turn." "DRAW! From my Hand i activate Berserk Advancement, with this card's effect i can add back 2 Pendulum Monsters from my face-up Extra Deck and 1 of my banished Spell cards. Which means every card you just destroyed returns to my hand, and all i had to do was destroy all of your's!" He roared with a childish grin on his face. "You played well, but this duel is over. I set the Pendulum Scales with Gozen and Underling. Next i activate Pawn of Zarc - Psychotic Berserk Mode and equip it to Master of Shadows - Ri!" He roared. "I activate the effect of Ri! While you control no Monster's, he can Special Summon 1 of your Monsters to my side of the field, so i Special Summon Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend to my side of the field!" He roared. "Next my Master of Shadows - Ri attacks you directly! Ripjaw Clash!" He roared. But Surin was out of sight, and instead was running towards a blue square with an action card. "Action Magic - Evasion!" She sighed in relief as the attack missed her by inches. "Scarlight, destroy your own master, Infernal Crimson Hell Burning!" Gotzuka roared an pointed at Jack. "I activate the effect of Starlight Nova in my Graveyard, while this trap card is in the Grave, i can banish it and negate an attack, and if i do, i can changed control of the Attacking Monster, so return, Scarlight!" He roared as Scarlight re-appeard to his side of the field. Gotzuka smirked. "Even with that monster, your helpless!" He roared. Jack shook his head. "DRAW! From my hand i summon Red Spliter! When i summon Red Splitter, i can Special Summon 1 another Tuner Monster from my Hand! Appear, Red Diversion! I activate diversion's effect, when he's Special Summoned, i can make both my tuner's levels 1. My 2 Level 1 Tuner Tune the level 8 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend

Ruler and Devil, they cross now and here! Touch the soul of the Crimson Dragon, and raise the cry of creation!

Synchro Summon! Appear! Level 10,

Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend!

I activate Tyrant Red Dragon archfiends effect, when he's Special Summoned, he destroy's every card you control! Crimson Burst!" Jack roared as his monster destroyed every card Gotzuka controlled. "I Activate the effect of my." Gotzuka began. "I activate the effect of my Red Diversion While he's in the Graveyard, all Pendulum, Spell, and Trap card's you control are made worthless! I activate the Graveyard effect of Red Splitter, while he's in the Graveyard, your monster's effect is made worthless! Now, Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend, Attack! ULTIMATE HELLFIRE!" Jack roared as he took a shot at Gotzuka's life points. "Next i activate the effect of Red Splitter and Diversion in the Graveyard, by banishing these 2, i can Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster in the Graveyard, appear, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend! ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY! INFERNAL CRIMSON HELL BURNING!" Jack roared as his monster delivered the final blow on Gotzuka. (LP: 4000 - 3500 = 500 - 3000 = 0). The field dispersed and Surin walked towards Gotzuka. "Now explain everything!" She roared.

man, I gotta say, some details of your duels are kinda messed up. volcano's effect say it can't be normal summned or set, yet you advanced summon him anyway, not to mention that you have normal summoned already earlier, and that it lacks another tribute if you plan on advance summoning a lv5+ monster. maybe a typo, like how you use "contract" instead of "contact" fusion instead on magma. but the most glaring mistake that I found is when you target magma with hungering venom's effect, when it's supposed to be immune to targetting effects. also, black fang's effect should've been exclusive towards your rebellion leader monsters only based on the card text, yet you ended up targetting storm instead! at that point, I immediately lost my interest in the story and stopped reading the rest altogether.

-I won't mention other concerns that I have in mind, but I advice you that if ever you're planning on making more of these, don't rush it up and consider reviewing it before posting.

-scratch that black fang part, an oversight on my part, sorry!

Yajitsu sat down, taking in deep breaths. He was in. The Finals. He could do it. He remembered his earlier duels, when he could hear screeches of a Dragon. During 1 of his duels, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon appeared before disappearing quickly. His head was spinning. As he had these thoughts, 1 thing came to mind. Recruitment. Why had Reiji recruited him and Surin for LANCERS? What was special about them that Reiji needed them. They were simply members of the Pendulum Dimension with a little skill. But here he was, contradicting himself. He as in the finals! If he won this, he would face the champion, who so happened to have disappeared. Yuya Sakaki. If Yuya didn't show up, there would be a riot or something, so Yajitsu was sure that if he wanted to find the LANCER's, it was great he made it to the finals. But now he had to win. He would battle Stalgo, and if he won, Yuya Sakaki, one of the greatest Entertainment Duelists ever would face him in the finals. The stage was set. He jumped on his D-Wheel, and drove out in front of the cheering crowd, roaring his name. He was doing it. Then Stalgo came around. He had a determined look, a look that told people not to mess with this guy. He looked at Yajitsu with a red hot fury. Yajitsu glared back. As they drove up to the start line, a loud clank was heard. The Streets of the city were outlined in Yellow, the roads had become a Duel Field. "Were dueling through the city?" He thought. "1-2-3, Riding Duel, ACCELERATION!" The Announcer roared. Yajitsu kicked into overdrive and fired down the track in high speed. No-one could see him, all they could see was a trail of smoke behind him. Of course, this meant Yajitsu was nearing the first corner, before Stalgo came out of nowhere and bashed into him, causing Yajitsu to lose his grip on the road and brake, before going off again. Sadly, Stalgo made the first corner. "From my Hand i Summon Sledgehammer Slammer - Yatsu!" He roared. "I activate Yatsu's effect, i Special Summon 1 Normal Tuner Monster in my Hand. I Summon, Sledgehammer Slammer - Barra! I tune the level 1 Barra with the level 6 Yatsu

Warrior from blazing fire, awaken the flames of your heart!

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 7

Sledgehammer Slammer - Eruptchiku

[spoiler=Sledgehammer Slammer - Eruptchiku]

1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Tuner + 1 or more "Sledgehammer Slammer" Non-Tuner(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned, add 1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Tuner monster from your Deck to your Hand. Once per turn: If your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from their Extra Deck, you can send 1 Normal Tuner Monster from your Hand to the Graveyard, return those Monster's to the Extra Deck. You can only use this effect of "Sledgehammer Slammer - Eruptchiku" Once per Turn, and only once that turn.

ATK: 2700 DEF: 2000 LV: 7 Type: Warrior ATT: DARK

I activate Eruptchiku's effect, i add the Normal Tuner, Sledgehammer Slammer - Gokubara! I activate the effect of Sledgehammer Slammer  - Ichigo from my Hand. By banishing 1 Normal Tuner Monster in my Graveyard, i can Special Summon him, then i can Special Summon 1 Normal Tuner Monster from my Hand. So, Gokubara, Join the rebellion! Next i tune the level 2 Gokubara with the level 6 Ichigo!

Warrior who lurks in the shadows, appear and slam the opposition

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 8

​Sledgehammer Slammer - Hakuazon!"

[spoiler=Sledgehammer Slammer - Hakuazon]

1 Sledgehammer Slammer Normal Tuner + 1 Sledgehammer Slammer Non-Tuner

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can send 1 Sledgehammer Slammer monster from your hand to the Graveyard, add 1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Normal Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. You can discard 1 Sledgehammer Slammer Normal Tuner Monster, your opponent sends 1 monster from their hand to the Graveyard, then they take damage equal to it's level x300

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2000 LV: 8 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior

1 Activate the effect of Hakauzon, and i send Sledgehammer Slammer - Oroburos from my Hand to The Graveyard, and then i add the level 3 Tuner Monster, Sledgehammer Slammer - Entei from my Deck to my Hand. I Normal Summon the level 3 Entei, and activate the effect of Oroburos in my Graveyard, when i summon a Normal Tuner Monster, i can Special Summon him from the Graveyard. Level 3 Entei tunes the level 3 Oroburos!

Savage beast in the wild, Rise up to the competition!

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 6

Sledgehammer Slammer - Shogre!

[spoiler=Sledgehammer Slammer - Shogre]

1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Tuner + 1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Non-Tuner

Once per Turn: If a Normal Tuner Monster is sent from your Hand to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, destroy all Monster's your opponent controls who's ATK is equal to or less than the amount of damage they took this turn.

ATK: 2600 DEF:2000 LV: 6 Type: Beast-Warrior ATT: DARK

I set 1 card and end my Turn!" Stalgo muttered, with a single face-down on his field. Yajitsu looked at Stalgo's Monsters. All of them could eradicate his most powerful field. He had to play his cards right. "DRAW! From my Hand i activate Rebellion Plot, Excavate! I excavate the top 3 cards of my Deck, and if i do, i can Special Summon as many Rebellion Leader monsters i excavate as possible. I Excavate, Rebellion Leader - Gargoyle, Call of the Haunted, and Pot of Desires." Yajitsu roared. "Due to the effect of Excavate, i must banish the remaining cards, so i banish Call of the Haunted and Pot of Desires. This means though, that Gargoyle is Special Summoned, TAKE TO THE FIELD! I now Set the Pendulum Scale with scale 2 Stardust and Scale 5 Nova!

Swing Pendulum, Carve the arc of light across the Aether!

PENDULUM SUMMON

​Appear My Monsters!

Level 4 Rebellion Leader Nighthawk, and Level 4 Rebellion Leader - Nightmare. I activate Nighthawks effect, on Summon, i can add 1 Rebellion Spell card from my Deck to my Hand, i add, Rebellion Plot, Decoy! I now activate Nightmare's effect, on summon i can add 1 Rebellion Leader Monster from my Deck to my Hand. I add the level 7, Rebellion Leader - Flaring Iris! I now tune the level 3 Gargoyle with the level 4 Nighthawk!

Reveal your wondrous and beautiful blade and strike your opponents at the speed of sound

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 7

​Rebellion Leader - White Wing!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - White Wing]

1 "Rebellion Leader" Tuner + 1 or more "Rebellion Leader" Non-Tuners

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add 1 "Rebellion Leader" from your face-up Extra deck to your Hand. Once per Turn: If an opponents monster activates it's effect, you can shuffle 1 Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck to the Deck, negate that effect. If this card is destroyed, the ATK and Def of all monster's your opponent controls becomes 0 until the end phase.

ATK: 2500 DEF: 2000 LV: 7 ATT: WIND Type: Dragon

"Your an idiot, i activate the effect of Sledgehammer Slammer Eruptchiku, with this cards effect, if you Special Summon a Monster from the Extra Deck, i can send 1 Normal Tuner Monster from my Hand to the Graveyard to destroy it!" Stalgo cackled. "Not So fast, i activate the effect of Rebellion Leader - Nova! By destroying this card in the Pendulum Zone, i can negate any effects that would destroy or target a "Rebellion Leader" I control until the next Standby Phase, so your not destroying any of my Monster's this turn, now, where was i? Oh yeah, White Wings effect activates, allowing me to add 1 Rebellion Leader from my Extra Deck to my Hand, i add back, Nova!" Yajitsu roared. "Of course, this means i re-set the Pendulum Zone with Nova. I set 1 card face-down and end my turn."

Yajitsu LP: 4000

Cards in hand - 2

Cards on field - 4

Cards in Grave - 1

Banished cards - 2

cards in face-up Extra deck - 2

Stalgo LP: 4000

Cards in Hand: 0

Cards on field - 4

Cards in Grave - 5

Banished cards - 1

"DRAW! From my Hand i activate the Spell Card, Sledgehammer Masher! I activate it. Now, until the end phase, you cannot negate the effects of my Sledgehammer Slammer Monsters, and you can't stop them from targeting your monsters. Now, Battle, Level 8 Hakauzaon attacks level 7 White Wing -  Heavy Slam!" Stalgo roared as his Robotic Warrior charged at White Wing. "Quick Play Magic - Rebellion Plot, Decoy! When you declare an attack against a Rebellion Leader i control, i can negate it and destroy the attacking monster!" Yajitsu roared. "I activate the effect of Sledgehammer Slammer - Ouroburos in the Graveyard, by banishing this monster, i can negate the effect of a card on the field and destroy it!" Stalgo roared as the decoy was destroyed. "Now, lets retry this, Level 7 Erputchiku attacks your Level 7 White Wing, Molten Mash!" Stalgo roared as he crushed White Wing in a single blow. Yajitsu was in awe. "Now, Attack, Sledgehammer Slammer Shogre attacks you directly, Grisly Grumbling Grab!" Stalgo roared as the machine Ogre struck Yajitsu. "AHHH!" He screamed. (LP 4000 - 2600 = 1400). "I end my turn." Stalgo said, triumph echoing in his voice. "DRAW! From my Hand i activate the Spell Card, Rebellion Whirlwind, with this cards effect, i return 2 Pendulum Monster's in my Pendulum Zones to the Deck, then i draw 2 cards. I activate the Scale 10 Gargoyle and the Scale 2 Scar!

​Swing Pendulum, carve the arc of light across the aether!

PENDULUM SUMMON

Appear, My Monsters

Level 4 Nightmare, Level 4 Nighthawk and finally, Level 7

Warrior with dichromatic eyes, awaken in glory

Rebellion Leader - Flaring Iris! It's time, The Level 4 Nighthawk activates it's effect, i add the Spell card, Rebellion Plot, Heavy Tuning, now Nightmare activates it's effect, i add Rebellion Leader - Slizer! Now, i overlay the level 4 Nightmare with Nighthawk!

Warrior from pitch-black darkness, awaken and slice anyone stupid enough to oppose you

XYZ SUMMON

Rank 4

Rebellion Leader - Black Fang!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Black Fang]

When this card is Xyz Summoned, target 1 Monster on the field, It's ATK and DEF become halved, also, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to that Monster's original ATK. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, target 1 "Rebellion Leader" Monster you control, it gains ATK equal to halve it's original ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, target 1 Monster on the field, it's ATK and DEF become 0.

ATK 2500 DEF 2000 RA: 4 Type: Warrior ATT: DARK

I activate Black Fangs effect. When he's summoned, i target 1 Monster you control an halve it's ATK and DEF, go, Treason Reflection!" He roared as his warrior pointed his sword at Hakauzon, causing it to be blinded and it's ATK and DEF to be halved. "Now my Monster gains your Monster's ATK and DEF, for a total of 5300! Now i activate his effect, by using 1 Overlay unit, my Flaring Iris gains ATK equal to halve it's ATK, for a total of 3750! Now, when flaring iris was summoned, he activates his effect, meaning any damage you take this turn is doubled. I've got my field ready to defeat you!" He roared. "Now, Iris, attack his Hakauzon, Spiral Sword Strike!" Yajitsu roared. Stalgo sped off as fast as possible, and Yajitsu saw what was happening. "Go, Iris, Faster!" He roared. Stalgo smirked. "Action Magic - Battle Eradication! With this card's effect, all Monsters you controls' ATK become 0, and your Monsters must attack this turn!" Stalgo countered. "What!?" Yajitsu roared as Iris charged at Hakauzon. Yajitsu sped off and grabbed the action card. "No! Action Magic - Failed Forfeit! With this card's effect, even though my Monster's attack goes through, at the end of the battle phase, my life points stay at 100." Yajitsu sighed as Iris slashed Hakauzon and broke to pieces. "Now, looks like Black Fang continues his Attack! STRIKING DISOBEY! He roared, as His Monster attacked and was destroyed, and suddenly a shockwave hit him, causing him to almost topple off the D-Wheel. As her broke into a cold sweat, something caused him to almost black out. In his minds eye, he saw it. A Swordsman with a crystal blade. Yajitsu shook his head frantically. "I end my Turn with a face-down, your Move." Yajitsu muttered. Stalgo looked at him. "DRAW! I activate Hakauzon's effect, by sending the Normal Tuner monster Gokubarra from my Hand to the Graveyard, i can banish 1 card in your Graveyard, and deal damage to you equal to it's level x300. I banish your level 7, White Wing." Stalgo roared. Something in Yajitsu's heart told him to save White Wing. "Action Magic, Reverse protection. When this card is activated, you can't touch my field this turn, but at the end phase, my life points become 1." Yajitsu sighed, causing Stalgo's eyes to bulge in shock. "With that, if i do anything to your Life Points next turn, your finished!" Stalgo roared in shock. "It's a risk i have to take, now end your turn!" Yajitsu roared. Stalgo nodded. "I end my turn, your move!" He called. Yajitsu looked at his hand. "DRAW! Stalgo, what i hold in my hand is the key to one of my most powerful Monsters, are you ready to face it?" Yajitsu asked. "I Activate the Spell card, Rebellion Plot, Heavy Tuning! With this card's effect, i can Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from my Graveyard and 1 Tuner Monster from my Hand, i Special Summon White Wing and Slizer! Now, the key to my Heart, OPEN! Level 1 Slizer Tunes Level 7 White Wing!

Reveal yourself, Warrior of Crystal Blades, and strike your opponents with a dazzling display!

SYNCHRO SUMMON

LEVEL 8

PENDULUM MONSTER

Rebellion Leader - Crystal Slash!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Crystal Slash]

1 "Rebellion Leader" Tuner + 1 "Rebellion Leader" Synchro Non-Tuner

When this card is Synchro Summoned, You can Special Summon 1 Monster in your Pendulum Zones. Once per Turn: If your opponent activates an effect while you control this card, you can negate that effect. During Either Players Turn: You can negate the effect of 1 Monster your opponent controls until the next Standby Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500 LV: 8 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior

Pendulum Scale - 2|2

Pendulum Effect: While this card is in the Pendulum Zone, your opponent cannot target "Rebellion Leader" Monster's you control with card effects. Once per Turn: You can destroy 1 Monster you control, negate the effects of 1 Monster on the field

Now, Crystal Slash activates it's effect, I Special Summon Rebellion Leader Scar from my Pendulum Zones. Now i activate the effect of Rebellion Leader - Lone Walker in my Hand, while i control a Level 4 Pendulum Monster, i can Special Summon this card from my Hand. Now, I overlay the level 4 Lone Walker with the level 4 Scar!

Warrior from the darkness, raise your sword and strike your foes!

Xyz Summon

Rank 4

Rebellion Leader - Shinigami!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Shinigami]

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Pendulum Monster from your Face-up Extra Deck. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, banish 1 "Rebellion" Spell card in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Rebellion Leader" Pendulum Monster in your Face-up Extra Deck. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can destroy 1 monster on the field with equal or less ATK.

ATK: 2400 DEF: 2100 RA:4 Type: Warrior ATT: DARK

I Activate the effect of Shinigami, and Special Summon Rebellion Leader Flaring Iris from my Face-up Extra Deck, now, Iris's effect activates, meaning all damage i inflict this turn, IS DOUBLED. Next i use 1 overlay unit from my Shinigami, and banish my Spell Card, Rebellion plot, Heavy Tuning, to Special Summon 1 Rebellion Leader Pendulum Monster from my face-up Extra Deck, Rebellion Leader - Nightmare! Nightmare's effect activates, which means that i can fuse it with 1 Monster in my Pendulum Zones. I Fuse Nightmare with Gargoyle!

Warrior with vicious fangs, and nightmarish claws, appear now!

FUSION SUMMON

LEVEL 8 

Rebellion Leader - Hungering Venom!

[spoiler=Rebellion Leader - Hungering Venom]

1 "Rebellion Leader" Pendulum Monster + 1 DARK Attribute Monster

When this card is Fusion Summoned, target 1 Monster on the field, it's ATK and DEF become 0, also, its effects are negated until the end phase. Once per Turn: You can banish 1 Pendulum Monster in your face-up Extra Deck, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF equal to the monster's level. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can Special Summon as many Pendulum Monster's from your Hand, Face-up Extra Deck and Graveyard as possible. This card's effects cannot be negated.

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2000 ATT: DARK Type: Warrior LV:8

Now, i can target your Hakauzon, and it's ATK and DEF become 0, and it's effects are negated. This duel is over!

Crystal Slash, ATTACK! Crystal Dagger Slash!

Stalgo was blown of his D-Wheel by the power of the strike. (LP - 4000 - 3000 x 2 due to Iris's effect = 0)

"The Winner, and the advancer to the finals, is none other than Yajitsu Mohaka!" The Announcer roared, as the audience went wild. As Yajitsu stepped off his D-Wheel, helicopters, New stations, everything was trying to get a piece of him. Overwhelmed, Yajitsu smiled.

1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Tuner + 1 or

more "Sledgehammer Slammer" Non-

Tuner(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned,

add 1 "Sledgehammer Slammer" Tuner

monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Once per turn: If your opponent Special

Summons a monster(s) from their Extra

Deck, you can send 1 Normal Tuner

Monster from your Hand to the

Graveyard, return those Monster's to

the Extra Deck. You can only use this

effect of "Sledgehammer Slammer -

Eruptchiku" Once per Turn, and only

once that turn.

ATK: 2700 DEF: 2000 LV: 7 Type: Warrior

ATT: DARK

·········

"Your an idiot, i activate the effect of

Sledgehammer Slammer Eruptchiku, with

this cards effect, if you Special Summon a

Monster from the Extra Deck, i can send 1

Normal Tuner Monster from my Hand to

the Graveyard to destroy it!"

-there you go again buddy, at this point I gotta say I'm quite disappointed at your writing skills now. You tend to forget the context that you yourself put into the story, making it a tad confusing. After noticing that one I didn't bother to read the rest of it. Yes you have an interesting plot, but without the proper execution, it just sucks... Take it or leave it, but I already advised you earlier to review your works first.

Archived