Who flows forth?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these is your favourite?

• Unformed Void
    • Beastking of the Swamps
    • Behegon
    • Humanoid Worm Drake
    • Performapal Turn Toad

Welcome to the World Cup of Monsters: The Aquarium!

Unformed Void! 

70032_200w.jpg

3 Level 4 monsters // Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the total ATK of all face-up Xyz Monsters your opponent currently controls (this is a Quick Effect).

Beastking of the Swamps!

22973_200w.jpg

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. You cannot substitute for any other Fusion-Material Monster in the current Fusion.

Behegon!

25345_200w.jpg

With an enormous maw and massive teeth, this monstrosity is one dangerous and strange serpent from the deep.

Humanoid Worm Drake!

23745_200w.jpg

Worm Drake + Humanoid Slime

Performapal Turn Toad!

92323_200w.jpg

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; switch its current ATK and DEF until the end of this turn. Monster Effect: Once per turn, during your Battle Phase (except during the Damage Step): You can target 1 monster you control; change its battle position, and if you do, switch its current ATK and DEF until the end of this turn.

Rounds end on April 10th!

Well, my choice will either go to Unformed Void or Humanoid Worm Drake since both has cool sci fi and tech designs and nice metallic color. But, my vote goes to the Portal Like entity, since it has a very unique and bizarre shape for a monster, with a swirling vortex in its middle and has a potent ability which absorbs the ATK and DEF of all Xyzs, like a black hole

Voting for Humanoid Worm Drake basically of legacy stuff.

Unformed Void is cool and would've been fine in the pure Xyz era; nowadays, I don't know. 

Beastking is meh, and outclassed by King (that lets you search Poly; Beastking can't claim that)

What is Behegon again?

Don't really care for Yuya.dek, so...Turn Toad is out. (Remind me if that was ever good in PPals; Black said no in his guide.)

Vote for Unformed Void. Reaaally underused typing there with LIGHT/Aqua and to this day I'm skill kind of waiting for a S-like Xyz evolution for it so it can become relevant.

Beastking is a close second because I think it has potential as a Level4 WATER fusion material substitute for Norden ---> Toadally Bahamut, but unfortunately is it overshadowed by King of Swamps.

There is a tie between Unformed Void and Humanoid Worm Drake, with 6 votes each! The match will be determined by coin flip! Unformed Void picks heads, Humanoid Worm Drake picks loons!

Coin Flipper

You flipped 1 coin of type Canadian $1 Loonie:

obverse.jpg

Timestamp: 2017-04-10 05:27:39 UTC

Your winner, by coin flip - is Unformed Void! 

Archived