New here

VanceAnders

Welcome to YCM. I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP in the future, you likely won't see that much of me =w=;

Before you go any further, make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any sections you'll likely be frequenting. It's common sense stuff, but do it anyway because it makes you look good and also because there might be some revisions in the near future. Maybe. I dunno; I'm an RPer not a mod.

If you end up with any questions about things, Sakura would be good to ask, at least as far as custom card stuff goes. Different members are good at things pertaining to different sections (for instance, I'm good at RP stuff which Sakura - afaik - isn't, while he has a talent for CC stuff that I lack), so check who's running around in your section of choice and fire a question their way if you need help. That should about wrap up my introduction, so be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else, have fun! After all, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy ^_~

Hi and welcome to YCM (which is the abbreviated form of this site's name; very rarely will you ever see us call it Yugioh Card Maker).

Anyway, before you post your cards, make sure you understand the rules for Casual and/or Advanced, because the rules are specific in what is permitted in each and certain protocol you must observe. Advanced requires you to explain your thought process AND design cards with the intent to be competitive. If you need help with anything in Custom Cards, ask me (I'm the mod in charge of the section).

====

With that being said, make sure you also look at the general site rules. 
====

Have fun.

===========
Dae, stop shitposting with Yui's usual welcoming post. He's told you to stop multiple times by now. 

Welcome to YCM. I'm Dae and unless you venture into Graphic Showcase in the future, you likely won't see that much of me =w=;

Before you go any further, make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any sections you'll likely be frequenting. It's common sense stuff, but do it anyway because it makes you look good and also because there might be some revisions in the near future. Maybe. I dunno; I'm a GFXer not a mod.

If you end up with any questions about things, Sakura would be good to ask, at least as far as custom card stuff goes. Different members are good at things pertaining to different sections (for instance, I'm good at GFX stuff which Sakura - afaik - isn't as good, while he has a talent for CC stuff that I lack), so check who's running around in your section of choice and fire a question their way if you need help. That should about wrap up my introduction, so be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else, have fun! After all, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy ^_~

Just as a sidenote, unlike with RP, I do have graphic design skills and make stuff on a semi-regular basis. (Most of my work can either be seen in my GFX store [yes, I have one] or parts of my signature and stuff). 

I don't know if you have interest in GFX, but if you need to, feel free to ask Tormey or one of the usual GFX vets for assistance (though you can see me as an alternative option if you have to).

===

But otherwise, just don't shitpost outside Miscellaneous and behave yourself if you enter Debates (well, everywhere on this site for that matter anyway). 

Dae, stop shitposting with Yui's usual welcoming post. He's told you to stop multiple times by now. 

Yui doesn't have a copy-write on those words, he can come up with a new intro if he feels so intruded upon

Welcome to YCM. I'm Dae and unless you venture into Graphic Showcase in the future, you likely won't see that much of me =w=;

Before you go any further, make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any sections you'll likely be frequenting. It's common sense stuff, but do it anyway because it makes you look good and also because there might be some revisions in the near future. Maybe. I dunno; I'm a GFXer not a mod.

If you end up with any questions about things, Sakura would be good to ask, at least as far as custom card stuff goes. Different members are good at things pertaining to different sections (for instance, I'm good at GFX stuff which Sakura - afaik - isn't as good, while he has a talent for CC stuff that I lack), so check who's running around in your section of choice and fire a question their way if you need help. That should about wrap up my introduction, so be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and above all else, have fun! After all, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy ^_~

Not so fast , your Raigeki is powerless against my cursed seal of the forbidden spell . By discarding one spell card from my hand , I can negate the activation . The best part , you can no longer activate your Raigeki for the remainder of the duel .

Please refrain from turning your own introduction thread into a spamhole. This is really the sort of behavior that shouldn't be here, especially coming from members who've been here long enough to know what our policies are and what happens if you break them.

(I have already dealt with the posts in question)

The same thing applies outside this section (and even Miscellaneous [though rules are looser]); actually post things on-topic with what's been discussed.

Hi! Welcome to YCM! 

Make sure to read the rules before posting on any topic, as the rules may vary from one topic to another..

This website is home to various contents, ranging from Casual Cards, to TCG discussion, to movies and video games, and public or private polls.

There is also a graphics section for enthusiasts and a section dedicated for the writers..

SO, Enjoy your stay and have fun : )

Archived