Warning points

Right now, the warn system is broken, meaning that if we have to increase your warn points, it has to be done manually via the ACP (as opposed to just doing it normally).

As much as we'd like YCMaker to fix it (and I believe Dad/Tormey both mentioned this in News), you know full well that he's effectively dead and not going to fix it in the near future. 

Then provide PM information about the warning points. They are not noticeable unless you go to your profile. Log may not work, but you guys can provide more information through PM regardless of the log information.

^^Dad is on top of his game usually and PMs people

More of y'all following his lead would help

I'm still waiting to hear why I was banned for 2 days on Discord without warning or anything. The excuse that I was given that "nobody fessed up" isn't good enough. If you're banning people and can't be held accountable, y'all need to step down.

Life is too short to worry about Discord bans :Kappa:

As a more serious answer I think I remember something about how Discord doesn't necessarily follow the same procedures as YCM itself.

Typically if the system was in place, users would receivea message automatically. But since it's broken (and has been repeated over and over again, in addition to being in the construction thread that clearly no one has read) we have to do things manually.

If you get a Warning from me personally, or i ban you, you'll know.

Archived