Yubel - Dystopic Dreamcatcher (Battle-Tested, Jaden-Approved)

Black D'Sceptyr

On this week's newest edition of "Please Notice Me Yubel Mastery-chan".....

yubel___dystopic_dreamcatcher_by_bdscept

[spoiler=Yubel - Dystopic Dreamcatcher: Info]
DARK/Fiend-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 10/0 ATK/0 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 10 monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Yubel - Dystopic Dreamcatcher" by using 2 "Yubel" cards in your hand as the Xyz Materials. This card's name is treated as "Yubel" while it is on the field. Cannot be destroyed by battle or be targeted by monster effects, also your opponent takes all battle damage you would take from battles involving this card. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Activate 1 of these effects: • Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. • Destroy as many monsters on the field as possible.

But really, this card will also be an important part of my story later on. 

And also, lol Sangan's legal now and it also searches Yu-Yubes. 

#BringBackOurWitchOfTheBlackForest 

Anyway, may the reviews and revelry arrive in abundance.

BDS, signing off.

P.S. Another Yubel's coming on Monday. Along with a way-too short explanation of why it looks like a Token monster but actually isn't and is actually good.

Question: Can it use Yubel's other forms as materials or do the Yubel cards have to maintain the Level 10 requirement for standard Xyz Summoning?

All in all and either way, this is pretty good considering you can bring it out off of a single Recurring Nightmare.

This is also pretty much a fusion of Terror Incarnate and Ultimate Nightmare's effects, but exchanging floating for effect protection, which is a plus considering the floating effect had timing issues.

Question: Can it use Yubel's other forms as materials or do the Yubel cards have to maintain the Level 10 requirement for standard Xyz Summoning?

All in all and either way, this is pretty good considering you can bring it out off of a single Recurring Nightmare.

This is also pretty much a fusion of Terror Incarnate and Ultimate Nightmare's effects, but exchanging floating for effect protection, which is a plus considering the floating effect had timing issues.

Yes, Yubel - D.D. can use Yubel's other forms as Materials, and in fact, can even use a new card I'm introducing later on called Yubel's Gift. 

Short of it: It's an equip that turns weak Plants into an (ultimate) nightmare.

Main reason for this card, tho, is to help with the prob I run into so often with Yu-Yubes; hand-bricking. Once Terror Incarnate is out, it's usually all she wrote, but until then....

It is missing the material requirements for its regular Xyz Summon, unless it is meant to be Xyz Summonable ordinarily, but even then, most Xyzs like that still include a list. Would be neat if you could access it through a regular Xyz Summon, too.

Anyway, card is truly nice and evil. Like, I see no reason to detach a material instead of nuking the field; I would rather keep it around to control the board and just play floaters on my side to keep up the game until I leave the opponent far behind.

It is missing the material requirements for its regular Xyz Summon, unless it is meant to be Xyz Summonable ordinarily, but even then, most Xyzs like that still include a list. Would be neat if you could access it through a regular Xyz Summon, too.

Anyway, card is truly nice and evil. Like, I see no reason to detach a material instead of nuking the field; I would rather keep it around to control the board and just play floaters on my side to keep up the game until I leave the opponent far behind.

SHOOT.

Forgot the Material requirements- its generic, 2 Level 10s. Fixed now.

And the effect's optional-like, if you wish to nuke the field, go nuts. I'm fine with that, so's Yu-Yubes. I may not have properly expressed how optional the effect is.

Card looks amazing now.

A minor suggestion I got is treating it as "Yubel" while it is face-up on the field or grave; IDK, that could help with summoning "Neos Wiseman" for whatever that's worth xD

Sigh...Good suggestion, and one that'll be worked upon, but this'll be the last fix. Gotta sleep something this decade.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived