Reverse Racism (primarily on social media)

Captain Murphy ☆

https://www.google.com.au/search?safe=off&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-home&dcr=0&source=hp&ei=LpvHWfrCPIuK8wXajZnYBg&q=racism+definition&oq=rasism+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i10k1l5.2449.8749.0.10730.10.7.3.0.0.0.358.1990.2-1j5.6.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.9.2039.3..0j35i39k1j0i131k1.382.H-b4c3QZd60

Reverse racism is a really pointless term which is used by SJW opposition to call out the SJWs when they are being racist. By the origional definition of the word(it is in the link above) belief of you race being superior and hasseling, insulting and characterizing others based on the colour of their skin no matter who it is is racism. I will go further to point out the concept of race is all so stupid. We are the same race. Reason: if i have sex with a fertilized female that is a different ethnicity then me, we still concieve a child. But for some reason we still use the term race to differ skin colour when in reality the only thing differing us is culture, beliefs and opinions. Both BLM and white nationalism are bloody stupid in their belief that ones skin colour makes the person where in reality we all are individuals who differ in personality.

https://www.google.com.au/search?safe=off&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-home&dcr=0&source=hp&ei=LpvHWfrCPIuK8wXajZnYBg&q=racism+definition&oq=rasism+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i10k1l5.2449.8749.0.10730.10.7.3.0.0.0.358.1990.2-1j5.6.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.9.2039.3..0j35i39k1j0i131k1.382.H-b4c3QZd60

Reverse racism is a really pointless term which is used by SJW opposition to call out the SJWs when they are being racist. By the origional definition of the word(it is in the link above) belief of you race being superior and hasseling, insulting and characterizing others based on the colour of their skin no matter who it is is racism. I will go further to point out the concept of race is all so stupid. We are the same race. Reason: if i have sex with a fertilized female that is a different ethnicity then me, we still concieve a child. But for some reason we still use the term race to differ skin colour when in reality the only thing differing us is culture, beliefs and opinions. Both BLM and white nationalism are bloody stupid in their belief that ones skin colour makes the person where in reality we all are individuals who differ in personality.

Interesting though your points may be, you're a bit late to discuss them. Like, five months late. In the future, try not to post in threads that haven't had any posts in over a month, as this is considered necrobumping and is a punishable offense. Gonna be locking this thread now.

Archived