1. 1. Which of these is your favourite?

• Leviair the Sea Dragon
    • Turu-Purun
    • Suijin
    • Slushy
    • Gishki Reliever

Leviair the Sea Dragon!

67169_200w.jpg

2 Level 3 monsters // Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 banished Level 4 or lower monster, Special Summon that target to your side of the field.

Turu-Purun!

22738_200w.jpg

A strange, one-eyed monster that can fell an enemy with a single stab of its spear.

Suijin

78102_200w.jpg

During damage calculation in your opponent's turn, if this card is being attacked: You can target the attacking monster; make that target's ATK 0 during damage calculation only (this is a Quick Effect). This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

Slushy!

67286_200w.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Slushy" from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you have 3 copies of "Slushy" total either banished and/or in your Graveyard (beforehand): You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Level 5 or higher Sea Serpent-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. You can only use the Special Summoning effect of "Slushy" once per turn.

Gishki Reliever!

60052_200w.jpg

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: You can target 1 other monster you control; return that target to the hand. You must control another face-up "Gishki" monster to activate and to resolve this effect.

This match ends April 14th!

Suijin is part of the Gate Guardian, the level 11 guardian of the ancient times.....quite nifty

Slushy is also cute and adorable, but you might need a towel and a hair dryer after hugging it since he's a beverage after all....

But, I think I'll vote for Leviar, since its name is quite notable, has a rare attribute for an AQUA type, easy to summon, and overall nice artwork

Archived