• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,071 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

This is the updated version of the YCM rulebook that deals specifically with the forum. 

Please make sure you have read and understood the following before posting content on this site.

=======

LAST UPDATED: 8/24/2017

=======

General Rules

Warning System

These rules will be subject to change as deemed necessary, though you will be notified of such a change when it happens. You may also access these rules via the announcement tab. 

If you have any questions or concerns about the following, please PM one of the moderators and/or use the rulebook discussion thread. (It will be updated whenever a rule is made)

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 06 September 2017 - 12:58 PM.
Rulebook update (fixing a spoiler tag)

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,071 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

We've updated the rulebook a bit since April; below are the rules that have gotten modified (with short explanations):

• Multiple accounting (#6)
    • Don't use an alternate account to evade forum punishments, or else that account will be banned and your main will be for a period of time, or even permanently / IP banned.
  • Member drama (#10)
    • Split from the old #9 which is purely mini-moderating and what it is defined as; basically, if something happens pertaining to a certain rule / action taken (or you have gripes with a staff member), don't make a public spectacle out of it.
      • If you have an issue with a moderator regarding any warnings received ON YCM, then take it up with them over PM or a Super Moderator if necessary.
  • Offsite drama (#11)
    • While we have been enforcing this rule since the new updates, it was technically lumped under drama in-general and not specifically non-YCM places.
      • Basically, if you have issues with another user off YCM (including Discord, DN/DB, Facebook, Skype, etc), resolve the issues over there. Don't bring them over here. 
      • You can vent about other stuff though.
  • Name changing (#12)
    • Don't change your name / avatar to mimic another user; this is to avoid a repeat of past incidents offsite.
      • There are exceptions to this rule, which generally include name change fads, member consenting to it, Halloween monster if your thing is copying others, etc. Will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Everything else has gotten some minor wording changes, but ultimately remain the same. 

=====

If you have any questions or concerns, please ask.

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users