ARMS

Shradow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7s3UB_8dFM

With the new Direct we now know the game is coming out June 16th, and I'm really excited for this one, it looks like a ton of fun. I was a wimp before ARMS! Now, I'm a jerk and everybody loves me! So order now, wimp!

Also, in addition to Minmin being officially revealed, there were hints of 4 other characters hidden in the background.

VQGp2RC.pngzf0s52A.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was a Nintendo Direct today revealing new game modes, new characters, and the upcoming Global Testpunch that works the same way as Splatoon's Global Testfire. It all looks really great, and I'm super excited for this game. I also love that all future updates will be free.

Sometimes discussions just don't come as quickly to some things as others. The game's not out yet, it's a new Nintendo IP so has no previous game to judge how well it would do, maybe people just don't care about it here, but there's a host of reasons as to why there's no discussion yet. But I figure until there is (or the thread dies completely, which would be unfortunate, but it happens) I should keep people informed who might be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Twintelle seems really cool, the slowdown effect looks powerful, though I haven't gotten a chance to play her since she wasn't available in the Testpunch this past weekend. During this upcoming weekend's Testpunch they're using different maps and game modes, so I'm hoping they also allow for Twintelle, Byte & Barq, and Kid Cobra to be playable.

I played a ton of Master Mummy during last weekend's Testpnch, though, he's really fun.

Archived