[COTD] The rest...

[spoiler=Image]345bea06.jpg?ssl=1

ゾンビーナ Zombiena
Earth Zombie / Effect
LV4 1400/1500
(1) If this card is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect): You can target 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard, except “Zombiena”; Special Summon it.

トレジャー・パンダー Treasure Pander
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1100
DEF 2000
(1) You can banish up to 3 Spell/Trap Cards from your Graveyard, face-down; Special Summon from your Deck 1 Normal Monster with the same Level as the number your banished.

雷仙神 The Immortal Hermit of Thunder
Level 7 LIGHT Thunder-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2700
DEF 2400
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by paying 3000 LP.
(2) If this card Special Summoned by the way written in its (1) effect is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect): You gain 5000 LP.

黄昏の交衣 Twilight Cloth
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 face-up monster you control; banish any number of “Lightsworn” monsters from your Graveyard, and if you do, that target gains 200 ATK and DEF for each banished until the end of this turn.
(2) If this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard by a “Lightsworn” monster’s effect: You can activate this effect; during this turn, “Lightsworn” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.

c9b1944e.jpg?resize=209%2C300&ssl=1

Jack Wyvern
Level 4 DARK Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 0
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) You can banish this card and 1 Machine-Type monster you control, then target 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

edca3007.jpg?resize=300%2C185&ssl=1

Hack Worm
Level 1 DARK Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 400
DEF 0

(1) If your opponent controls no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Donjuu / Heaviness
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Target 1 face-up monster; it loses ATK equal to its DEF until the end of this turn.

[spoiler=Image]4301dc8f.jpg?ssl=1

無差別崩壊 Musabetsu Houkai / Blind Ruination
Trap Normal
(1) Roll a six-sided die twice, and destroy all face-up monsters with a Level/Rank that is lower than the total result.

無償交換 Recall

Counter Trap Card
(1) When an opponent’s monster activates its effect: negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it, and if you do that, your opponent draws 1 card.

パルス・ボム Pulse Bomb
Normal Trap Card
(1) If you control a Machine-Type monste: If your opponent controls a face-up Attack Position monster, change as many of them to Defense Position as possible. Until the end of this turn, if your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monsters(1), change it to Defense Position.

変則ギア Transmission Gear
Normal Trap Card
(1) During damage calculation, when a monster you control is battling an opponent’s monster: Play a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors with your opponent (if the result is a draw play again). The player who loses banishes their battling monster, face-down.

@Lee Cheng Men: Pay 3K; get out a 2.7k beater that restores 5k when it dies. That being said, I remember its original form (see Immortal of Thunder). But otherwise, that's really all it's going to be doing.

To be more specific, that and Blind Ruination appear to be "upgrades" to really old cards from the past; latter would be Blind Destruction from Labyrinth of Nightmare (yeah, that far back).

Oh God, Transmission Gear is glorious!

Hack Worm is interesting. No OPT on it and it seems to benefit off turn 1. What's that card that lets you bring back 2 DARK monsters with 0 DEF from your Graveyard? That could be helpful alongside this thing.

Recall is Dark Bribe for monsters. Gonna be a fun addition to my "Appropriate" deck.

Immortal Hermit of Thunder is a nice throwback to one of my favorite old cards, but aside from that, it is a 2700 beater that can inherently summon itself (correct?). That might end up being worth something.

Heaviness is silly. It's the Gouki boss monster on legs. Suffers for being a battle-based spell, but it could certainly be worse.

Seems like they want to make a Machine-Type/DARK series of some kind, we have 4 monsters from this set, though they don't seem connected. Apart for that, Zombiena is neat, it doesn't negate effects either but it is a Level 4 so it has more usability than the other one, Zombie is good too. Treasure Pander is odd, but also a fun card since it's not OPT. Transmission Gear, was not expecting to ever play RPS in the actual game, but hey, new era, screw convention!

Oh God, Transmission Gear is glorious!

Hack Worm is interesting. No OPT on it and it seems to benefit off turn 1. What's that card that lets you bring back 2 DARK monsters with 0 DEF from your Graveyard? That could be helpful alongside this thing.

Recall is Dark Bribe for monsters. Gonna be a fun addition to my "Appropriate" deck.

Immortal Hermit of Thunder is a nice throwback to one of my favorite old cards, but aside from that, it is a 2700 beater that can inherently summon itself (correct?). That might end up being worth something.

Heaviness is silly. It's the Gouki boss monster on legs. Suffers for being a battle-based spell, but it could certainly be worse.

That DARK card you're thinking of is Recurring Nightmare.

Also, those DARK/Machines are meant to tie in (loosely) with that level 8 we saw called Cracking Dragon. Honest to god I wish they had had 0 ATK though, since they could fit the bill for Gimmick Puppet partners so well.

Zombiena: It's adorable! Both in image and effect. I like how the only limit on its effect is Level, too.

Treasure Pander: Meh. I guess you could brink out something from the Deck for Link or Synchro Material; you just need some Spell/Trap Cards first. Maybe I'll test this later.

The Immortal Hermit of Thunder: Wouldn't really use this card, but it is amusing for you to be rewarded almost twice the amount you paid just to Summon it.

Jack Wyvern: Seems kind of slow. But it does have neat art and name. I don't know. I'd need to see more stuff like Hack Worm. Speaking of...

Hack Worm: I guess you could Summon this on Turn 1 and then proceed to Link Summon after you Normal or Special Summoned something else. Going back to what Tinkerer said earlier, it could work with Recurring Nightmare, but I'd want to see more Special Summoning DARK monsters with 0 DEF before trying it with Hack Worm.

Heaviness: Generic ATK manipulation pack filler.

Blind Ruination: I like how it states both Level and Rank, but kind of null and void with the advent of Link monsters. Though I feel like this card's already existed, or should have already existed.

Recall: Oh cool. A monster equivalent to Dark Bribe.

Pulse Bomb: A temporary Esibahn for Machines?

Transmission Gear: Pack filler, but amusing pack filler. I love how you and your opponent engage in rock paper scissors and the loser not only loses their monster, but banished face-down no less.

some addition:

0a8ea016.jpg?resize=249%2C300&ssl=1

エアークラック・ストーム Aircrack Storm
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Machine-Type monster.
(1): When the equipped monster destroys an opponent’s monster by its attack: You can activate this effect; it can make a second attack during this Battle Phase.

Note: This card might need more specific wording, but basically it’s very likely you can’t attack with other monsters and then the equipped monster and attack.

f0a042ed.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

ディフェンスゾーン Defense Zone
Field Spell Card
(1): The following effect applies to both players.
● While you control a monster(s) in a Main Monster Zone, cards in your Spell & Trap Zone in the same column as that monster(s) cannot be targeted by or destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.

I like the effect of Transmission Gear xD

Wish Konami explores more player interactions or minigames like this.

Treasure Pander got potential, IMO. Even Summoning a Level1 vanilla isn't half bad for Link2 Summons and stuff.

Isn't Recall like, a worse Solemn Strike? Or what am I missing?

Whoa, I never thought I'd see a retrained The Immortal of Thunder. They just took one of the worst monsters in the game and made him into a total badass; being able to Special Summon him for free (well, kind of) isn't bad, either. But here's the real question, when are we getting a Yado Karu retrain?

some addition

エアークラック・ストーム Aircrack Storm

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Machine-Type monster.

(1): When the equipped monster destroys an opponent’s monster by its attack: You can activate this effect; it can make a second attack during this Battle Phase.

Note: This card might need more specific wording, but basically it’s very likely you can’t attack with other monsters and then the equipped monster and attack.

ディフェンスゾーン Defense Zone

Field Spell Card

(1): The following effect applies to both players.

● While you control a monster(s) in a Main Monster Zone, cards in your Spell & Trap Zone in the same column as that monster(s) cannot be targeted by or destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.

Double attacking is never a bad thing, however when this is all the card does, it may be a harder sell for most players. Still, a nice little thing for Machines I suppose.

Oh hey, a Field Spell Card that applies to both players, how fun, well it's quite nice really, it can be pretty neat in a Pendulum Deck for example, since they now are in the Spell & Trap Zone. Since you now gotta think more and more about where you place them, your opponent not caring as much will end up hurting them if you play this card, since you benefit from already knowing that you want to play this card. I like the idea of it, and I like that they are fully embracing columns now.

Isn't Recall like, a worse Solemn Strike? Or what am I missing?

More like Dark Bribe for monsters. This only negates effects, not Special Summons. Anywho:

Defense Zone: Cute. More playing around with Zones. I'd rather it be the other way around, since it's usually monsters in jeopardy of being targeted or destroyed, but who knows. Maybe this will keep your Solemn cards safe.

Archived