pappardelle

maybe is a literal bowl of noodles

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts
  • Alias:Rinne
http://magic.wizards...allery/amonkhet

Some thoughts:

* Forsake the Worldly seems nice. Green and red were getting all the love for artifact hate, so it's good to see white get in on the action.
* An indestructible uncommon? Weird...
* Vizier of Remedies is another way for Melira combo to go infinite.
* That's a very pretty Cancel.
* Slither Blade's flavor text has a typo. Sadface.
* Bone Picker is absurd. If a creature dies this turn, you get a flipped Delver with upside. I expect some degree of eternal play.
* Ruthless Sniper could see standard play if the discard deck comes together?
* Blazing Volley makes Pauper Bogles players cry. Electrickery is still probably better for being instant speed, though.
* Honored Crop-Captain will help to make a RW Humans deck, I hope. Thalia's Lieutenant can't go out without a blaze of glory!
* Gate to the Afterlife is another one of those cards that foreshadows something from the next set. Gift of the God-Pharaoh... any guesses?
* That's also a very pretty Evolving Wilds.

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks
rashmi, eternities crafter • wild world
gonti, lord of luxury • luxury problems

saskia the unyielding • never catch me (wip)

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Ancient YCMer

• Super Moderators
  • 22,834 posts
The indestructible uncommon is weird, but with the high cost and -1/-1 counter it might not be as crazy as it seems.

Vizier of Remedies does seem sweet with Melira. Wonder how big a deal it will be.

Yea, when I saw Bone Pick I was like O_0. 3/3 flier for 1. Seems good. However it needs a fair bit more set up than the delve creatures and Delver so it might not as insane as it looks. Still going into the cube.

Yea, when I saw "Gift of the God-Pharaoh I kept thinking I'd just overlooked a card since I don't focus a ton on names.

Set has a lot of amazing art. Shadow storm Vizier and Electrify both look amazing. REALLY sucks that Electrify is total garbage. ITS WORSE THAN A OUT OF SET PRECON CARD!!!!! What the hell.

Anyway, my main focus on sets is commander and my cube. Cube isn't as interesting so going to go through all the cards I'm considering for my many commander decks/lists. I'm super liberal with consideration so a decent number likely won't make the cut.

Karador: Dusk//Dawn, Liliana, Death's Majesty
Animar: Prowling Serpopard, Rhonas the Indomitable, Vizier of the Menagerie
Sedris: Liliana, Death's Majesty, Combat Celebrant, Heart-Piercer Manticore, Embalmer's Tools
Gahiji: Anointed Procession, Oketra the True, Dusk//Dawn, Combat Celebrant, Rhonas the Indomitable, Mouth//Feed, Samut, Voice of Dissent, Oketra's Monument
Sharuum: Dusk//Dawn, Liliana, Death's Majesty
Freyalise: Rhonas the Indomitable, Sandwurm Convergence, Mouth//Feed
Hanna: Approach of the Second Sun, Gideon of the Trials, Gideon's Intervention, Kefnet the Mindful, Cycling Land
Grenzo: Bontu the Glorified, Combat Celebrant, Hazoret's Monument, Cycling Land
Iroas, God of Victory: Oketra the True, Dusk//Dawn, Combat Celebrant, Insult//Injury, Onward//Victory
Sliver Overlord: Mouth//Feed
Ezuri: Mouth//Feed
Gitrog: Liliana, Death's Majesty, Mouth//Feed
Kozilek: Oracle's Vault
Kemba: Anointed Procession, Oketra the True, Dusk//Dawn, Oketra's Monument
Sidisi: Bontu the Glorified, Dread Wanderer, Liliana, Death's Majesty, Liliana's Mastery, Lord of the Accursed, Plague Belcher, Bontu's Monument
Phenax: Kefnet the Mindful, Cycling Land
Atraxa: As Foretold, Liliana, Death's Majesty, Nissa, Steward of Elements, Oracle's Vault, Pyramid of the Pantheon
Sigarda: Rhonas the Indomitable, Cycling Land
Wort: Mouth//Feed, Cycling Land
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Cranidos, HA Snover, HA Burmy and/or Shaymin in Gen 6 I'd be your best friend forever.

FC: 0989-1906-1912

sept_p10_02_4jkg1.jpgvqhz4l.jpg
charizard-megay.gifNw_Easter_Event9.png006-m.png

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Some men just want to watch the world burn at their feet

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Some thoughts:

* Slither Blade's flavor text has a typo. Sadface.

??? there's more than one sun on amonkhet. anyways, i'm more just waiting for Bolas. kinda interested in what the "God-Pharaoh's Gift" is too. Some nice edh cards.

Sakura's Christmas present and Award.

<3

The Emperor is given to those who are key in being influential to their surroundings as a male figure. They are also associated with affinities of dominance and control, yet have other qualities about them that are needed to be in control, despite their disposition.

pappardelle

pappardelle

maybe is a literal bowl of noodles

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts
  • Alias:Rinne

??? there's more than one sun on amonkhet. anyways, i'm more just waiting for Bolas. kinda interested in what the "God-Pharaoh's Gift" is too. Some nice edh cards.

Some naga initiates move as silently the suns' reflection on the water.

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks
rashmi, eternities crafter • wild world
gonti, lord of luxury • luxury problems

saskia the unyielding • never catch me (wip)

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Some naga initiates move as silently the suns' reflection on the water.

tbh, didnt even notive it

<3

The Emperor is given to those who are key in being influential to their surroundings as a male figure. They are also associated with affinities of dominance and control, yet have other qualities about them that are needed to be in control, despite their disposition.

NὶghtWalker

NὶghtWalker

Call Me Daddy

• The 1%
  • 16,207 posts
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

tbh, didnt even notive it

You don't notice your own, so it makes sense, tbh.

Posted Image

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

You don't notice your own, so it makes sense, tbh.

god damn it.

<3

General Heinous

General Heinous

A candidate for humanity's sake

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,466 posts
  • Alias:Kano, Kanokarob
I'm quite annoyed that Decimator Beetle has nothing to do with decimating, especially because Decimator Web is a card that decimated perfectly.

(៚)

(៚)

Little by little, we advance with each turn.

• Ace Investigator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,162 posts
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:some shitty waifu

I'm quite annoyed that Decimator Beetle has nothing to do with decimating, especially because Decimator Web is a card that decimated perfectly.

It decimates metalwork colossus!

tumblr_mkr3nrXIWo1sn5teeo1_500.gif

Sixty

Sixty

fifteen times four

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

yo devoted druid goes infinite with the vizier of remedies for a ton of green mana

that's not nothing

cough                          

Chaosix

Chaosix

Now you are thinking with Link Monsters.

• VIP
  • 364 posts

The card art in the set is probably up there with Ravnica for best art, IMO. I really hope that nagas get something in the next set like cats did in this set, because they look so cool.

SKULDUGGERY

The hardest game in existance:

http://web.archive.o.../kongugame.aspx

a few things long dead
food
Previous avis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users