Next, Traversal Seeker

Atypical-Abbie

I like the idea of using multiple Tuners, but they are always for high Level monsters, so here's a low Level Synchro that uses 2 Tuners instead. This one is a Synchro Tuner as well, and allows you to more easily Summon higher Level Synchros with low Level monsters, as it doubles theirs Levels. Along with that, you can Special Summon it from the Graveyard by banishing another Synchro Monster from the Graveyard, which makes it become the Level of the monster you banished, which I find a fun little extra effect which can be used for various purposes.

next__travelsal_seeker_by_zaziuma-db64a6

2 Tuners
If you Synchro Summon using this card as a Tuner, you can treat the other Synchro Materials as double their Level. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 other Synchro Monster in your Graveyard; banish that target, then Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, this card’s Level becomes equal to that target’s Level. You can only use this effect of “Next, Traversal Seeker” once per turn.  

I like this one. With its effect, ypu could set up stuff like Shooting Quasar Dragon, or even smaller stuff like Trishula. The second effect you could use to set up Ultimaya; or at least could've. But in this new format, you could build something like Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon instead. There's a wonderful array of monsters you could bring out with this, making it an amusing Synchro Tuner monster, and a nice alternative to Formula Synchron. Nice work.

Archived