Ghoji [WRITTEN, AGM]

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

Ok, I think I bit off a little more than I could chew with this particular archetype.  This was actually made up of two prompts in which I tried to take as much as possible out of each.  The prompts are as follows:

What happens when you mix ghosts and emoji? You get this Archetype of DARK Fiend-Type monsters that resemble chibis in every shape or form, and can spam themselves with as much frequency as the average texter does. The monsters are all Level/Rank 1, so you better not have an excuse for why you can't summon. Suppose the only consolation for one who fights this Deck: spam any form of field wipes and/or keep heavy boards up, and these won't be amounting to much.

A very labor-intensive Zombie-Type Ritual Fusion archetype. If you plan correctly, Ghoji can reach absolutely beautiful (or disgusting, depending on your viewpoint) levels of plus, all used to put a huge board in place for an OTK. The best part about Ghoji is how blessedly open their Ritual Spells are, going back to letting you exceed the required Levels for Ritual Tribute, shuffling themselves back into the Deck to perform Fusion Summons, and a Field Spell that can both Ritual and Fusion Summon in a pinch. However, what really sells the Fusions and Rituals is their frankly absurd bonus effects if you use the other to make them (ie, "if a "Ghoji" Fusion monster was used as Tribute to Ritual Summon this monster, you can Special Summon 2 "Ghoji" monsters from your Deck and/or Graveyard"). Then there's all the Zombie support . . . go ham or go home. That said, despite their absurd speed, power, and comeback ability, they lack any protection to speak of. One Raigeki leaves you uncomfortably vulnerable for the turn, which is likely all your opponent needs to counter-OTK you.

Fortunately, both prompts seemed to overlap on the fact that these have little in the way of defending themselves.  Swarm with the potential to OTK seemed to be the game for these with a good measure of Special Summon-only monsters to really push that strategy.  I took some liberties with the Spell card support, but I can't say I am too proud of the Rituals/Fusions tbh.

The naming of these was the biggest pain.  Though fairly obvious in how they should be named... I'm simply not versed in emotes.  Like... at all.  Like, your great grandma's level of knowledge about emotes.  So, that being said, I kinda took the easy way out.

May not be my best set I've ever made, but I hope others get something out of it.  Enjoy, and as always, CnC much appreciated!

[spoiler=Monsters (5)]

Ghoji :D
DARK *
Fiend/Effect
You can make this card's ATK 0; Special Summon 1 "Ghoji" monster from your hand.  If this card is in the Graveyard, you can banish 2 other "Ghoji" monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card.  You can only Special Summon "Ghoji :D" once per turn.
100/1000

Ghoji :|
DARK *
Fiend/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Ghoji" monster from your Deck, but it is banished when it leaves the field.  You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Ghoji" Spell from your Deck to your hand.  You can only activate this effect of "Ghoji :|" once per turn.
100/1000

Ghoji ;)
DARK *
Fiend/Effect
If your opponent controls more monsters than you, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  During either player's turn, you can return 1 "Ghoji" monster you control to your hand; Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard but banish it when it leaves the field.  You can only Special Summon 1 "Ghoji ;)" per turn.
100/1000

Ghoji :O
DARK *
If this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Ghoji" monster from your Deck to your hand.  If this card is in the Graveyard, you can banish this card as 1 of the monsters required for the Fusion or Ritual Summon of a "Ghoji" monster.
100/1000

Ghoji D:
DARK *
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can target up to 2 "Ghoji" monsters in your Graveyard: send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon those targets.  You can banish this card from your Graveyard; send 1 "Ghoji" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.  You can only activate this effect of "Ghoji D:" once per turn.
100/1000

[spoiler=Spells (5)]
Ghoji Message Center
Field Spell
You can discard 1 card to activate one of the following effects
-Fusion Summon 1 "Ghoji" Fusion monster by sending the appropriate materials from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard.
-Ritual Summon 1 "Ghoji" Ritual monster by tributing "Ghoji" monsters from your hand or side of the field.
If a "Ghoji" card is sent to the Graveyard, you can banish it; all "Ghoji" monsters you control gain 200 ATK until the End Phase.

Ghoji SMS Fusion
Spell
You can banish "Ghoji" monsters from your Graveyard to fusion summon 1 "Ghoji" Fusion Monster.  If you banish a "Ghoji" Ritual monster(s) by this effect, you can banish this card; send a number of "Ghoji" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard up to the number of Ritual Monsters banished this way.

Ghoji Ritual Messenger
Spell
You can Ritual Summon 1 "Ghoji" Ritual Monster by banishing "Ghoji" monsters from your Graveyard whose levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon.  If you banish a "Ghoji" Fusion monster(s) by this effect, you can banish this card; draw 1 card for each Fusion Monster banished this way.

Ghoji Defective Recall
Spell
You can target 1 "Ghoji" Ritual, Fusion, or Xyz Monster in your Graveyard: activate the appropriate effect;
Ritual: Tribute "Ghoji" monsters from your hand or side of the field whose total levels equal or exceed that monster's; Ritual Summon that monster.
Fusion: Send "Ghoji" monsters from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard to fulfill that monster's Fusion Summon conditions; Fusion Summon that monster.
Xyz: Banish 2 other "Ghoji" cards from your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster, and if you do, attach any number of "Ghoji" monsters from your hand to that monster as Xyz Material.
If a "Ghoji" monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can banish this card; add that monster to your hand.

Ghoji Mass Flood
Spell
Return 10 banished "Ghoji" cards to your Deck; destroy all cards your opponent controls.  If you control a "Ghoji" monster, you can banish this card; send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard Equal to the number of "Ghoji" monsters you control.

[spoiler=Ritual/Fusion/Xyz (7)]
Ghoji >_<
DARK R*
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
2 level 1 monsters
Once per turn, you can detach any number of Xyz Materials; Special Summon level 2 or lower banished monsters up to the number of Xyz Material removed.  During either player's turn, if this card is in the Graveyard, you can banish it; swap the original ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field until the End Phase.
500/2000

Ghoji -_-
DARK R*
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
3 level 1 monsters
During either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material and target 1 Set Spell/Trap card on the field.  That target cannot be activated as long as this card remains face-up on the field.  If this card is destroyed while it has Xyz Material, you can target a number of cards on the field equal to the number of Xyz Materials that were on this card, regardless, banish this card; banish those targets.
500/2000

Ghoji 0_0
DARK R*
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
2 level 1 "Ghoji" monsters
You can detach 2 Xyz Materials; all "Ghoji" monsters you Summon until the End Phase gain 200 ATK for each "Ghoji" card banished when it is Summoned.  This card gains 500 ATK for each "Ghoji" monster you control.  During either player's turn, you can banish this card from your Graveyard; all "Ghoji" monsters you control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase.
500/2000

Ghoji Silver General
DARK **
Zombie/Fusion/Effect
2 "Ghoji" monsters
If this card is Fusion Summoned, target up to 3 banished "Ghoji" cards; Shuffle them into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.  "Ghoji" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle and monsters that battle "Ghoji" monsters are banished during the End Phase.
1000/1000

Ghoji Promoted Silver
DARK ***
Zombie/Fusion/Effect
1 "Ghoji" monster + 1 "Ghoji" monster that cannot be Normal Summoned
All "Ghoji" monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each banished "Ghoji" card.  Once per turn, you can shuffle up to 2 banished "Ghoji" cards into your Deck and target 1 "Ghoji" monster you control; that monster can attack 1 additional time for each card shuffled into your Deck, but banish it at the end of the damage step if it attacks directly.
1000/1000

Ghoji Gold General
DARK **
Zombie/Ritual/Effect
If this card is Ritual Summoned, you can target up to 3 banished "Ghoji" cards; Shuffle them into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.  Monsters with 1000 or less original ATK can attack directly.  Monsters with more than 1000 original ATK cannot attack.
1000/1000

Ghoji Promoted Gold
DARK ***
Zombie/Ritual/Effect
All "Ghoji" monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each banished "Ghoji" card.  Once while this card is face up on the field, you can return up to 3 banished "Ghoji" cards to the Graveyard: target 2 cards your opponent controls; destroy them.
1000/1000

Archived