YCM GPT 8 (Match 1-40)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

16 members have voted

1. 1. match 40

Voted for Aggron and Stufful for general usage purposes; also because I named the former after a certain member who made a joke about Aggron's Mega Stone. (You know who you are...)

Wishwashi gave me a headache during the Totem battle; well, I think we should blame Alomomola to an extent, and neutral on Drifblim.

Aggrooon

I like it for its toughness. No, really, I had this Tough moveset in Pokemon Sapphire and it won the Tough Master Contest so easily that I ended up playing them just for fun and collecting a bunch of Luxury Balls.

Sometimes I with it wasn't part Rock-Type and had Slack Off so it could wall better, and would have a niche as the only pure Steel wall Pokemon, even if it would miss STAB Head Smash, but alas, it is not. The Mega form kind of tried something like that, but without reliable recovery it doesn't stand out much, also it has no access to Leftovers or other useful items.

could be worse, it could've been four.

Oh god, that would've been terrible. I don't think I've ever had that happen, if so maybe once. I have had three or two at a time numerous times though.

What's funny is I've nominated Aggron before, so in theory, all four of these could've been my nominees.

Aggron gets vote #1 due to nomination... mainly for TPP reasons (it vs bugs token matches)

Drifblim gets vote #2 as I used it in my first run of diamond.

Well, we have the same clip again....

I'm voting for Aggron since it has an awesome and edgy design, with black as its dominant color, and it has a decent amount of defense and armor which is durable...

Drifblim is kinda cute and cuddly, plus it has a ghastly purple color and x shaped mouth for a spirit....and a unique concept of a ghost balloon or blimp...

Neutral on the other tiny ones...

Archived