YCM GPT 8 (Match 1-42)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

17 members have voted

1. 1. Match 42

1 vote for Arcanine because its tanking capabilities impress me despite Fire not being an outstanding type when it comes to defense AFAIK. Also, access to Extreme Speed is sweet.

1 vote for Volcarona because I have a thing for moths, and this one is quite threatening. Really, the only things that keeps it from scorching everything are those annoying, stealthy rocks!

Both votes go to my nominations, Arcanine and Glaceon.

- Arcanine was MVP of my battle against Red in the Battle Tree; killed off weakened Snorlax and then proceeded to Wild Charge Charizard to death, and then Z-Move Flare Blitz on Venusaur. I have the match saved on SD card.

- Glaceon for being Eeveelution #3 on list. 

===

Volcarona is cool though, but not fond of its Exp. Group, how long it takes to evolve and yeah, dislike of moths in general (though this one isn't as bad).

Oh no. I have to decide between three that I like. I love the Ralts line, but I think I already voted for one of their forms. Glaceon is my favorite evolution of Eevee. But Volcarona is hands down my favorite Bug-Type. Not only is it awesome in Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed, but it knows Quiver Dance, and is the only Bug-Type to my recollection that knows Fly. So ultimately, Volcarona for this one.

Neutral on Arcanine

Kirlia is cute and its a ballerina, plus I used one in X/Y

Glaceon is a nice eeveevolution with its elegant and cool color and unique evolution requirements.....

Volcarona is a majestic bug, with Fire as one of its counterparts, and it has high SP.Atk and Sp.Def with flaming wings resembling the sun, and red horns on its head to heat things up

Archived