bc86c55a.jpg?resize=213%2C300&ssl=1

Trigate Wizard
Link 3 EARTH Cyberse-Type Link Effect Monster
ATK 2200
Links: ↑ ← →
Non-Token monsters – min 2
(1) This card gains these effects depending on the number of monsters in a Mutual Link with it.
• 1 or more: If a monster in a Mutual Link with this card battles an opponent’s monster, the battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
• 2 or more: Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; banish it.
• 3: Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can negate that activation, and if you do, banish it.

This card looks awesome. 2 Non-Tokens, and you're on your way to do some damage. I like how it lets you target any card, so you could rid of some Spell/Yrap cards if you so pleased. And for the negation effect to banish the card instead if destroy it? Amazing. Sounds like a card most Decks will want to use.

This card looks awesome. 2 Non-Tokens, and you're on your way to do some damage. I like how it lets you target any card, so you could rid of some Spell/Yrap cards if you so pleased. And for the negation effect to banish the card instead if destroy it? Amazing. Sounds like a card most Decks will want to use.

It requires 3 non-tokens. How can people still not know how to link summon?

I was on DB rated and someone NS'd Candina, searched Lilybell and summoned it, then used just those two monsters for the summon of Topologic Bomber Dragon. When I pointed out that they clearly didn't know how to link summon and needed to read the rules, they called me a little jabroni and surrendered the duel to me, which was rather nice of them I suppose.

Archived