1492596430039.jpg

CP17-JP021 アマゾネスの斥候 Amazoness no Sekkou (Amazoness Spy)

Level 3 EARTH Warrior-Type Effect Monster ATK 800

DEF 1200

You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.

(1) You can reveal 1 other “Amazoness” monster in your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand.

(2) When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Amazoness” monster in your Graveyard, except “Amazoness Spy”; either add it to the hand, or shuffle it into the Deck.

https://ygorganization.com/yunoyugoshokaneffect/

Well, it's not bad, but it also doesn't seem all that amazing really. I wonder why it's called Spy, when it doesn't seem to have much to do with spying.

It is as much as spy as you can expect from amazonesses (dropping out of its hideout, soon as it sees an enemy (its first effect)). The card itself is alright, though I do not see in which way they would have uses for this cards.

Well, it's not bad, but it also doesn't seem all that amazing really. I wonder why it's called Spy, when it doesn't seem to have much to do with spying.

Perhaps it's a double agent, revealing information to your opponent?

What is it with all this stuff triggering when destroyed by battle (specifically "When.. You can" as well). I suppose its first effect is pretty nice, though.

I'm pretty sure destroyed by battle effects can't miss the timing anyway. Maybe if you had a card that conducted a battle as part of its resolution, and that card was chain link 2 or higher.

Archived