Post and I'll Tell You Why I Like or Dislike You

Dad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ego trips are a beautiful thing.

Acknowledged.

I got my ideal answer so I suppose that's fair enough.

Fair and honest homie.

Princess Dad, got it.

You're God damn right.

TIL there was a time we were not cool.

I was under the impression we were cool the whole time.

There was like an awkward silence between us for a few days a couple months ago.  I couldn't explain it and it was like right as you were leaving the RP.  Idk what happened.

There was like an awkward silence between us for a few days a couple months ago.  I couldn't explain it and it was like right as you were leaving the RP.  Idk what happened.

That was december right? Or late november? Work was funking insane and I was having difficulty connecting with anyone around then.

I dislike that you're in Texas and I still don't have pictures of you and Keto hanging out.  Not to mention, I haven't had a chance to visit you.  How dare you.  On a more serious note, you remind me of myself, in a lot of ways.  You're very practical, fun loving, and you know how to have a good time and get along with the vast majority of people.  But you're also hot headed like me.  I don't know if you've had the anger management I've had but I can see it getting out of control(1).  Trust me, I've been there.  You seem much more well managed than myself, fortunately(2).  So I'm proud of you.

1: Never had anything of the sort. I just have a really long fuse before finally going off is all. Or something.

2: I mean in your defense, I don't have to manage anything with my life. It's pretty easy to manage things when there's nothing to manage. Like owning a pet rock.

That was december right? Or late november? Work was funking insane and I was having difficulty connecting with anyone around then.

That's about right.  Prolly just a misunderstanding between us then.  No harm, no foul.

I definitely should try to slow things down. Sorry daddeh plz don't hurt me.

It's all good bruh.  Just take it easy, aight?

1: Never had anything of the sort. I just have a really long fuse before finally going off is all. Or something.

2: I mean in your defense, I don't have to manage anything with my life. It's pretty easy to manage things when there's nothing to manage. Like owning a pet rock.

Will you be my pet rock?  <3

hza3ZvE.jpg

Jesus, Fusion, how long have you been around?  For some reason I feel like you're an oldie like me or Black.  Your taste in comics is great.  And though I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as say, you or Roxas when it comes to my beloved Marvel, I do enjoy learning things from you.  It's nice to nerd out occasionally.  Though, we don't talk much and I have no idea what else we have in common.  Why do I feel like you used to RP?  Is that accurate?  Or am I just getting old?

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY AGE.

By my clock, I'm coming up on my 8th anniversary of creating my account here.

christ

RPing was always one of those ideas I loved on paper and hated putting into practice. I love the concept and the cool stories people can tell together, but every time I joined one, it'd feel like a drag having to go and write a post for the RP. It's just not for me. There was one I liked where every player just focused on their own arcs before deciding to go interact with other characters. It was sloppy, self-involved fun, but no real way to conduct an RP.

I did join RP 820 towards the end of its lifespan, that might be where you saw me a bit. 

Word, always happy to see another Marvel fan! Idk what else, probably some other sheet. You like Thrones right? funking love Thrones.

6ZOIjJW.jpg

"You are only human."

Birdy!  I respect you.  You're an absolute delight.  Your personality is impeccable, you're funny, you're down to Earth, and you're relatable.  Those are all of the qualities I want in my friends.  And I certainly consider you one.  I wish we got the chance to talk more outside of YCM.  Also, I'm looking forward to that Pokemon RP if you still go through with it :D

"YOU'RE POWERED UP, GET IN THERE."

I have no idea why you respect me, buddy. I'm a lone wolf, a loose cannon! I'm going to threaten your very way of life! >:T

At least, I would if I could.

I'm pretty boring I would say, but I do appreciate the compliments. It's nice to hear that, I've been feeling kinda down the last week or so cause of some stuff that happened, so this was nice.

I wanna do that Pokemon RP, but goddamn every time I get on YCM there's some political argument going on, usually on the status bar. It makes me sick so I just close the tab and ignore the site. If it ever calms down, I'll do it.

American girls and american guys

We'll always stand up and salute we'll always recognise

When we see old glory flying

There's a lot of men dead

So that we can live in peace when we lay down our heads.

200_s.gif

I should've guessed that sooner or later I would have to do something much more difficult.

Let's be honest.  Brutally honest.  You're a pain in the ass.  You have the second biggest ego, and the nastiest, self righteous attitude of anyone I've ever dealt with.  And we haven't even gotten to politics yet.  You are a generally unpleasant person.  You make no effort to be reasonable in any aspects (not including personal beliefs or things of that nature because it's just that) and you think yourself better than others.  You take holier than thou to another level, and man is it hard to deal with it.  But the worst part about it, is you're boring.  Your sense of humor doesn't compare to even Winter's.  At least he makes valid attempts to lighten up ever once in a blue moon.

You've got so many sticks up your ass, you're a coniferous forest.  And you still don't branch out.  And that's what puzzles me the most.

And yet, even you, who presents quite a problem for the moderation team as a whole, have quite a few saving graces.

Your intelligence is incredible.  You're very well informed, you research well, and while your argumentation could use work, you know how to present a statement.  If anything, you would make a great Frank Underwood (conservative version) with a bit less sinister, since I doubt you have what it takes to commit murder.  Doesn't seem your schtick.  And your username is a play on VCR_Cat's, which I do still chuckle at time and time again.

And, unlike your group of flunkies, you're the only one who doesn't fold under pressure.  You have the biggest balls.  And while I may not like the way you carry yourself, I will give you credit where credit is due.  The minute we tickle Winter, he squeals.  But you?  You're like a God damn steel plate.  Nothing phases you.

I do hope you'll take some of your more redeeming qualities, and use them to mature.  You should consider a future in politics.  You could move lots of boundaries.  And if your balls are as big as your head, you'll be scarier than Ted Cruz with access to nuclear launch codes. 

giphy.gif

JFsdAc0.jpg

Ain!  PAin in the butt >:/

Jk.  When did we meet?  Couldn't have been that long ago.  Man, we were cool almost right away.  I think that's weird, but I'm glad we're friends.  You tolerate my rather awful--tell the truth--awful sense of humor.  You take a lot of sheet and you can dish it out too.  You're very well versed in RP, you're a fun guy who's really easy to talk to, and I can rely on you.

You own up to a lot of sheet even when you don't have to.  You stick your neck out for a lot of people, and it pays off.  Thanks for being a friend.

I'll do it.

rekt

eG9MHbU.jpg

Baetrice.  That's not a misspell v.v

I think you're the perfect example of what a good balance between Craft and Shard would look like.  You take all of their good qualities, very few of their bad qualities, and sort of come together as someone who I've grown to appreciate.  Whether or not we disagree is irrelevant.  After our few talks, I've really come to like you as a person.  Twas quite a shell you had covering you, but if I may, I almost feel like I know you.  And that's pretty dope to me.

This should be interesting.

TqMWL1i.jpg

You're the hardest working member of this team.  Literally carrying us.  I'm trying hard--real hard--to keep up with your efforts.  But you've managed events, shut down shitheads, managed the rule book, monitored warnings carefully and with vigilance, and you balance it all with school.  You're an impressive dude, and the praise you get is well earned.  I'm glad to have such a badass working with me.

Archived