Post and I'll Tell You Why I Like or Dislike You

Dad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daddyyyy! Brace for an embrace! 

aihnPJy.jpg

You confuse me sometimes.  One minute you're the voice of "ABSOLUTE JUSTICE!"  The next thing I know I'm saying to myself "Polaris, what the funk."  

You've engineered quite a reputation for yourself, and you're much more friendly than I remember.  That's a nice change.  I remember you being very abrasive and condescending.  That's changed over the short time I've known you.  You're also more interesting than I recall.  You used to be very bland, and cold.  Like left over pasta.  Now you're bubbly, and fun, even if you do throw me off every now and then.  Like alcohol!  I like alcohol.  Is this post about alcohol now?

i didn't eat any pizza today

4JMlzFS.jpg

I don't think I see you outside of Misc. anymore.  But that hasn't changed my opinion about you.  You've sort of been a wildcard as long as I can remember.  You're not Enguin or Craft, but you're your own sort of reality dwarfing entity.  We cool tho.  No issues.  Still waitin' on my tax returns tho.  Smh.

skip this post

yAP4PYQ.jpg

Sorry dear, but I hardly know ye.  Can't form an opinion on someone I don't recognize.  Come back in  a few months, and maybe that opinion will be ready.  Consider it a long loading time.

Archived