Post and I will tell you how you can improve, or how I appreciate you

(GigaDrillBreaker)

But I already got both halves in your last 2 "post and I'll" threads

hit me with a negative

You need to branch out. I don't see you around too much, so you still feel like a stranger.

what the fuck do you think an angel of happiness like me would want?

negative pls

Holy funk, quoting that on mobile is hysterical. I'd like to take a moment to appreciate how neat that color thing you do is. Do you use a special program? I remember seeing it messed things up with the strikethrough, so I was curious.

As for the negative, your choice in games leaves something to be desired. Play magic duels, yo.

I know we've barely talked but why not. Let's just say both.

Dude you're awesome. You were great to have during the Halloween event (make a monster this year!) and I really enjoyed RPing with you, with what little I managed to participate.

As for improvement... Be more active? I haven't seen you since Genome, and you are chill as funk do I wanna see more.

You need to branch out. I don't see you around too much, so you still feel like a stranger.Holy funk, quoting that on mobile is hysterical. I'd like to take a moment to appreciate how neat that color thing you do is. Do you use a special program? I remember seeing it messed things up with the strikethrough, so I was curious.

As for the negative, your choice in games peaces something to be desired. Play magic duels, yo.

The messed up strikethrough was there because I had to type the bbcode manually since I was on mobile.

This is the website I normally use,

and I'm pretty sure Pepsi-Man (JamesMuddy?Saiku) used it on Halloween too.

Yes, that.

Get good.

Real talk, just take charge a bit more. I remember in January, you were talking about some of your issues before you put in your one month notice. Now, I don't know how it all works, but I feel it would have been easier if you were more vocal about your opinions.

Now, once again, I may have no clue what I'm talking about, so take what I say with a grain of rice, since you have plenty enough salt already.

Give me both or give me a duck dinner

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/362641-the-roast-of-striker/page-1

Former.

Be less pretentious. It's annoying.

Archived