Post and I will tell you how you can improve, or how I appreciate you

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Both i dont really mind

I appreciate that you don't really seem to want to fight. Or at least, you seem to prefer peaceful resolution. That's good.

An issue you have is that you often end up a little bit invisible. Though I know you to be an individual, you have a habit of kinda fading in with other members. That might be something you want, I don't actually know, I'm just giving my two cents.

Both if you want but otherwise just the latter. More ego inflation aww yiss.

You need to work to calm yourself, so as to avoid conflict. That probably sounds a bit silly, coming from me, but trust me when I say I very carefully choose my battles, and even then I have gained perspective more recently that steers me away from anger. Just because something may not be working out the way you want, or issues are arising for reasons you do not yet understand, does not mean you need to react with anger. I recommend either leaving your potential stressor alone, or, if possible, take a deep breath and try to approach it from a new perspective.

Now, as for what you are already getting right, you are a person whose kindness knows no bounds. You are extraordinarily friendly with nearly everyone you encounter, and you branch out and integrate new people without a second thought. It's really admirable.

i already posted in dad's thread so i might as well ask for the former here too

Hmmm... How to improve Mitch...

Branch out more? Feels like a cop-out, but I don't really know you.

both

You're honestly a great guy. I love talking to you, may it be about mtg or bastards, and you are great to have on the discord.

That said, you aren't without flaw. You tend to act standoffish, and are slow to change perspective.

Ahoy! both please thank youu

Hey! I honestly think you are one of the best spriters on the site! I'd love to see more work from you.

As for improvement, try posting some more. You have some great content, I'd love to see more of it.

Both positive and negative, please.

:)

Hoo boy.

I'll start with the positive: you don't seem to ever have ill intent.

Now for the rest. You have a horrible habit of projecting your own personal views upon the world. You may think of it as you protecting women from objectification, but in reality you just shame them. It is grating. You behave as if the world is a Disney movie without the innuendo, and anything that doesn't fit into that cookie cutter is wrong.

It is insensitive, ignorant, and tiresome.

Both.

You are a great guy. You are kind, clever, and always looking to improve. I honestly can see us becoming pretty good friends if either of us chooses to put in the effort.

You also have an air about you of a child who has been told they have super powers. You think very highly of yourself, and seem to believe yourself far above the general populace. Your own capabilities definitely exacerbate this, and probably justify the arrogant behavior, at least in your mind.

You also have an air about you of a child who has been told they have super powers. You think very highly of yourself, and seem to believe yourself far above the general populace. Your own capabilities definitely exacerbate this, and probably justify the arrogant behavior, at least in your mind.

Well... huh... I feel you're not wrong. What I feel the intent behind it though is it's closer to the fact that I cannot understand how anyone could be different from one another in any non-cosmetic capacity so I hold them to the same standard I hold myself and do my very best to act on this as passively as one would breathe.

Working on it though. Week to week. Month to month. Doctors and friends help.

Archived