Reptilianne's TOXIC Love(WRITTEN)

Quick-play Spell card:

You can only actívate Reptilianne's love once per turn. All reptile-monster type can not be affected by the effect of this card.Monsters affected by the effect of this card its ATK and DEF becomes 0. You can banish this card from your Graveyard add 1 reptilianne card from you deck to you hand except Reptilianne's love once per turn. Rest of your turn you can only special summon reptile-monster type​.

Let me try to fix this up a little:

You can only activate each effect of "Reptilianne's Love" once per turn. The ATK and DEF of all non-Reptile-Type monsters on the field become 0. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Reptilianne" card from your Deck to you hand, except "Reptilianne's Love". If you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, except Reptile-Type monsters.

Anywho:

I'm all for new Reptilianne support. However, there's a few things this card could use. For one, you should control a face-up Reptilianne monster to activate this card. That or only make the ATK and DEF change last until the End Phase. Otherwise, I'd say it's fine. Even the adding effect. Most cards don't let you do that until your next turn, but with this archetype, I say it's fine, given how slow they are. Makes for an easy Vaskii. Not exactly what the archetype needed, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Archived