Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Old Version] Yugioh STARS [IC]

yugioh RP IC STARS

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Advanced Members
  • 449 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:53 PM

h_by_inkescher-dbcwvi6.jpg

"Um, hi." Hiro spun around and saw a girl, looking around he remmebered he and Hikara were the only people in the store that weren't staff, she had to be talking to him "I’m, uh, Venus and I saw some of your duel today, but…something came up and I had to leave. So, I’m mainly wondering if you won or lost the duel." He blushed, she saw his duel, no one but Hikara ever watched his duels, watching that Bryce guy maybe, but him? "I uh, well, I won I guess." Hiro shrunk in on himself in embarrassment, trying to create space between himself and this Venus girl. "M-my names Hiro Y-Yūrei. You probably wanted to talk to my sister right? She's the one that's good, I just get lucky sometimes." he desperately wanted an excuse to get out of the conversation, or at least have his sister there to make him less anxious. "I can go get her, sorry if I'm in your way." He almost whispered his apology as he headed for the break room to get Liam and his sister, not waiting for a response.

Insanity.

The Frost King

The Frost King

Ice Ice Baby

• Giver of Puppies
  • 583 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:25 PM

"I uh, well, I won I guess." Hiro said, blushing.

Venus was happy to hear that he had won, but was a bit surprised that he also seemed to be nervous. In fact, Hiro seemed to be more nervous than her.

"M-my names Hiro Y-Yūrei. You probably wanted to talk to my sister right? She's the one that's good, I just get lucky sometimes. I can go get her, sorry if I'm in your way."

Next thing Venus knew, Hiro was quickly heading for a door, which she assumed either lead to a storage or break room. She would have let Hiro go, if one thing didn’t keep bouncing around in her head. Hiro had a STAR card, just like her. And she wanted to keep talking, about what, she didn’t really know, but maybe he knew something about STAR cards that she didn’t. So as Hiro went into the room, Venus was right behind him. “Wait!” Venus said as she entered the room. “I, uh, want to see if you know anything about STAR cards.”

Posted Image

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Advanced Members
  • 449 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:53 PM

h_by_inkescher-dbcwvi6.jpgh2_by_inkescher-dbcwvl2.jpg

"Hikara, Liam, there's someone in the shop." Hikara closed the computer as her brother entered the break room, panicking over someone in the actual store "So I guess I've gotta do my job then huh?" the twins stared at Liam in distaste "What? Not funny?" "Wait!" the three of them turned to see Venus had followed Hiro in "I, uh, want to see if you know anything about STAR cards." Liam and Hikara exchanged an odd look when she mentioned STARS "You're that girl from the video aren't you?" Hikara seemed unimpressed, or at least in comparison to Liam who was squeaking in excitement "Two STARS holders in my shop in one day! Can I get a picture of you for the register? Hiro you wouldn't mind dueling her would you? This is so cool!" Hiro blushed and stepped behind his sister while she whacked Liam for being such a fangirl "She probably didn't know Hiro had a STARS card stupid, just go do your job." he walked out muttering while Hikara offered Venus a seat "So umm, -" "Her names Venus." "Venus, what'd you wanna know about STARS? We probably don't know much more than you but I'm sure there's some info we could swap."

Insanity.

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 429 posts
    Last Visit Jun 01 2018 08:03 PM

Can a moderator Lock this thread to avoid confusion with the new one? Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users