[Old Version] Yugioh STARS [IC]

Libracor

The Cospayer laughed quietly as his companion stepped aside, clearly disappointed that she wouldn't be sharpening her claws any time soon. She watched curiously from the sidelines, waiting to see if her bumbling companion would fix his costume. History said he would not.

"Let us begin, Draw!" As he drew, he smiled, lowering his visor and causing his voice to echo. "Your wnd will be swift and painless! I set one monster and one card" Two holographic card backs appeared on the field. "Next I activate the Continuous Spell card: RPG Charm - Reset Button! With this on the Field, when you destroy the last RPG monster I control, I can summon up to 3 of the Level 4 ones back from the Grave once per turn!"

The knight stood proudly confident of his triumph over this adversary. "And my name is not Lencelot, it's Himitsu Kitsukōyaku. Your move, goggles."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taika watched as the holographs appeared facedown, the only thing he needed to fear with his deck was the unknown. Taiak had built his deck to be a toolbox of solutions when they were needed and facedown cards offered no solutions. When the continuous trap came up a smile crept across his lips RPG card, huh? Never heard of them. This is going to be fun. The knights turn ended and Taiak nodded as he drew his first card "How about this, if I win, I get to call you Lance, like, all of the time". His eyes switched to the hand of cards and replaced the card he just drew with one of his starting cards. "Ok! My first card is Wolf Mortis! And you had better get used to this effect because whenever I summon a Wolf monster, I get to reveal a card in my hand and that card is Wolf Zetas!" A heavily scarred, grey wolf appeared before Taika, staring down the knight with his one good eye. "And because Zetas was revealed by a Wolf monster, Wolf cards I control can not be destroyed as a result of battle until my next turn. I'll end with a facedown of my own, show me what you've got Lance!" 

Field
Taika - 4000LP
Hand - 4
Grave - 0
Field - 2

Monster:
1 - Wolf Mortis
(Beast/Earth/700/200) 3*
 When this card is Summoned; Reveal 1 card in your hand. If this card is revealed in your Hand by a 'Wolf' monster; Randomly select 1 card in your opponents hand and reveal it; If it is a Monster card, increase the Atk of 1 'Wolf' monster by the Atk of the revealed card. If you control another 'Wolf' monster; This card can Attack your Opponent directly. 

Spell:

1 - Facedown

"Fufufufufufu... your struggles shall henceforth cease... DRAW!!! Excellent! I activate the spell card Monster Call! With it, I can special summon one RPG Beast from my Deck, then send two from my Hand to the Grave. I discard RPG Beast - Mime Slime and RPG Beast - Lava Slime in order to special Summon RPG Beast - Save Tiger from my Deck!" As the formless blue and red gelatinous monsters sank into the ground, a grand portal opened in the sky, spitting out a Green-tinted Tiger whose stripes curled in a windy pattern and who floated on a cloudy perch.

From below, a blue light emitted, moving a glowing card from the knight's Deck into his Hand. "When Mime Slime is sent to the Graveyard, he searches 1 "RPG" monster for me, so I'll add RPG - Mimic! Next I flip summon RPG Mage!" A beautiful woman in flowing blue robes with long violet hair appeared, holding a long staff. And now, I activate the effect of RPG Beast - Save Tiger: By shuffling him and a monster you control into our Decks, all other monsters I control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase. Go, Save Tiger!!! Strength Saving Throw!!!" The tiger became the wind and rushed toward the wolf ahead...

Field

Monsters

RPG - Mage

Earth Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

1000/1000

Once per turn, you can shuffle one "RPG - Beast" monster in your Graveyard into your Deck, then add one other "RPG" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

S/T

RPG Charm - Reset Button

Continuour Spell

Once per turn, when an "RPG" monster you control is destroyed and you control no other monsters, you can Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 "RPG" monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Banish it: Add 1 "RPG Charm" card from your Deck to your Hand.

One Facedown

Taika watched in awe as the different cards began to appear. His mind buzzed as he began to create his plan to win, now knowing what type of deck his opponent was using and the best way to counter it. As the tiger began to surge towards his wolf, Taika instinctively went to flip his facedown but stopped himself Not yet, it's not over yet the two beasts clashed and then vanished as Mortis he shuffled Mortis into his deck. He only had one card on the field now and no monsters to defend himself. "Hit me with your best shot, Lance!" He was genuinely excited, new cards and a new opponent. This is what Taika lived for.  

"This is just too easy! The power of Save Tiger has given Mage an extra 1000 ATK points!" The Mage herself began to softly glow with green light as a gentle breeze began to envelop her. Her hair grew longer and her body grew older. Her staff became longer and ornate, and the spirit of Save Tiger watched on from behind her, ghostly form lending its supernatural strength to its friend. "Game on! Go, RPG Mage! Attack directly with Tiger Ray!!!"

The Mage pointed her staff at Taika and fired a bolt of lightning, augmented by the Tiger's spirit.

As the mage began to grow older and more ornate, Taiak's eyes widened even more, the grin on his mouth following suit, it was so exciting. Anticipating the attack, Taika closed his eyes and braced his feet against the ground beneath him, bracing his body against the bolt that hit his body and caused a cloud of energy to flow around him. Although the attack was nothing more than a hologram, the effects were very real and every attack mattered when defending. As the dust cleared, Takia stood with confidence, seemingly un-phased by the amount his way losing by. "Man, you're really bringing it!" 

"Man you're really bringing it!"

Was Taika... mocking? Himitsu was flabbergasted, Taika had taken the full force of a 2000 point attack and didn't move an inch. "That impact would've broken a couple of my bones." He thought to himself nervously as he wondered if his opponent was immune to solid vision somehow. "What are you?" He wondered aloud. In his haste and fear, he chose to end his turn there, silently trusting that his facedown would protect him as his monster powered down to normal. "It's your move, so show me the power of the pack!"

Monster

RPG Mage

S/T

RPG Charm - Reset Button

1 facedown

Taika's breathing was deep, his eyes set on his opponent but still he stood firm. It wasn't looking good for Taika, but he needed to stay in control, show no weakness he'd always be taught. "What are you?" That took him by surprise, he was just a boy, a boy who liked to duel, what answer could he give? He didn't need to answer as the turn was passed back to him. "Yeah! I'll show you all we've got! DRAW!" Taika drew his card and then added it to his hand. "Ok Lance, try to keep up" He grinned and pulled a card from his hand, placing in onto the field "I'll summon the wolf you saw earlier, Zetas! (600/500)" A elder wolf appeared on the field, staring down the mage opposite him. "And I get to reveal a card in my hand, the spell card, Charge of the Pack! and when this is revealed, I can discard it to summon a wolf from my deck!" He slipped the card into his graveyard slot and then flicked through his deck until he found the card he wanted. "The monster I'll summon Wolf Began! (600/400) and he lets me reveal another card! Wolf Rae and she lets me shuffle her into my deck and draw a new card when she's revealed" The card was shuffled and a new one drawn and for the first time, Taika lost confidence, for a split second before he returned his composure. Not what I needed he thought to himself. 

His options were limited now, his new card would help, but not until next turn, if he had a next turn. "The last thing you should know about my pack, is that they are a team and if I control two or more, then they can attack you directly! So for my final move, Go! Zetas, Began, attack Lance directly!" 

Field
Taika - 2000LP
Hand - 3
Grave - 1
Field - 3

Monster:
1 - Wolf Zetas

(Beast/600/500) 3*

When this card is Summoned; Reveal 1 card in your hand. If this card is revealed in your Hand by a 'Wolf' monster; 'Wolf' monsters you control can not be destroyed by battle until your next Standby Phase. If you control another 'Wolf' monster; This card can Attack your Opponent directly.

2 - Wolf Began
(Beast/600/400) 3*
When this card is Summoned; Reveal 1 card in your hand. If this card is revealed in your Hand by a 'Wolf' monster; Decrease the Attack of your opponents Monsters by 500. If you control another 'Wolf' monster; This card can Attack your Opponent directly. 

Spell:

1 - Facedown

(I hope this post makes sense, alot of effects in one post. I'll edit if i need too)

"Trap Activate! Recruiting the Champions! When you declare an attack, We both target one monster we control and Special Summon one monster from our Decks with the same Attribute and Level, on the condition that you declare no more than one attack this turn!" A portal opened up in the sky, and from it a young man in full plate armor fell clumsily onto the battlefield. "I call upon the mighty RPG Knight in defense position! And he's quite the bastion: once per turn, he can't be destroyed!" The knight took into his hands a sword and shield bigger than his body and kneeled in a defensive stance, awaiting orders.

"How're you gonna get past this broken bridge? I don't think you have the key items you need to progress!"

Field

Monsters

RPG - Mage

Earth Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

1000/1000

Once per turn, you can shuffle one "RPG - Beast" monster in your Graveyard into your Deck, then add one other "RPG" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

RPG Knight

Earth Level 4

Warrior/Effect

700/1300

When your opponent's monster declares an attack, you can make this monster you control the attack target. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

S/T

RPG Charm - Reset Button

Continuour Spell

Once per turn, when an "RPG" monster you control is destroyed and you control no other monsters, you can Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 "RPG" monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Banish it: Add 1 "RPG Charm" card from your Deck to your Hand.

After Venus asked Hikara the question, she heard a ding come from her phone. Pulling her phone out, Venus’s eyes grew in size. She had a text from Max, one of her friends. Well, Max had been Alice’s friend waaaaay before he had been friends with Venus.

Urgent! Meet me at the fountain by Sammy’s Ice Cream Shop. Come now. The text said.

Urgent? Why was it urgent? Venus thought about texting back, but decided not to, because suddenly, she didn’t feel so good. Looking around, she saw the crowd nearby that was watching Hiro and Bryce’s duel. It was the first time she had truly realized that the crowd was there. She didn’t like crowds, and never did. She was always afraid that they would hate her. They were the main reason why she almost never signed up for duel tournaments. The only times she had was when Alice was signing up with her. But Alice wasn’t here, she was in Europe. Right now, Venus wanted to get out of there, and Max’s text was the perfect escape for her.

Looking at Hikara, she smiled nervously. “Um, something just came up and I have to go, so, um, bye?” She said nervously before clumsily turning around and hastily leaving the school grounds. From there on she walked calm and slow to her destination. When she made it there, she noticed a duel happening not that far away. Venus might have gone cover to watch, if there wasn’t a crowd watching, so instead she stayed where she was. The fountain looked big enough for 100 people to fit. Around the fountain, there were several benches where people could sit down. Some of the benches were occupied with people, enjoying ice cream that they most likely got from the ice cream shop that was nearby. But there was no sign of Max.

‘Guess I got here first,’ she thought before sitting down at an unoccupied bench, ‘So I’ll just wait for him.’ She stared at the fountain, entranced by the fascinating way it shot the water up in the air. But as time slowly moved and Max still didn’t appear, Venus glanced back at the duel. It looked like such a fun duel to watch, and like the saying said, ‘time flies when you’re having fun’. So taking a deep breath, she gained a little composure and walked over to the duel. As she got closer, she saw who was dueling. One of the duelists was some person cosplaying as a knight, while the other was someone Venus had seen earlier today. It was that guy who helped her pick up her deck!

Seeing this, she moved quickly over there so that she could watch the duel from the sidelines. But she wasn't watching where she was going and bumped into someone. Almost falling over, she stumbled backwards, her right shoulder hurting from where it had collided with the person. “Oh, sorry!” she said quickly, barely paying attention to the person. Her main point of focus was still Taika and his duel.

Draena, the Dragon Cosplayer, felt someone crash into her, a "sorry" muffled by the distinct smell of anxiety escaped the person's lips. What she saw was a flowery girl who clearly cared very much about the duel currently raging. "Milord Himitsu cannot be disturbed, girl," she spoke with flowery prose in a commanding, but fake voice, "you will leave his presence immediately, that he may defeat his opponent in solitude." She raised one arm causing the metallic sleeve to unfold into a duel-disk in the shape of a dragon's wing. "If you refuse to comply, I will crush you in his majesty's name!" Her look of contempt was accentuated by her fierce red eyes, peering into her quarry's fears.

Venus's attention moved to Draena almost instantly when she spoke.

"Milord Himitsu cannot be disturbed, girl," she spoke with flowery prose in a commanding, but fake voice, "you will leave his presence immediately, that he may defeat his opponent in solitude." She raised one arm causing the metallic sleeve to unfold into a duel-disk in the shape of a dragon's wing. "If you refuse to comply, I will crush you in his majesty's name!" She stared at Venus with her fierce red eyes, as if she was staring at her soul.

Venus was surprised by what the girl had said. Milord Himitsu? Who was he? Looking back at the duel, Venus guessed that the knight cosplayer was Himitsu. The blonde girl with fierce red eyes was also cosplaying as a dragon, so they were most likely together. Venus half thought about doing what the dragon girl had said and leave, but decided against because of one thing. The girl was challenging her to a duel.

After being denied the duel with Stella, Venus had secretly wanted to duel. And now was her chance. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her duel disk and her deck. As she put her deck into the duel disk and attached it to her arm, she smiled. “Sorry, but I know that guy who’s dueling Himitsu and I’m not going away. So I’ll just defeat you in a duel so that I can stay.” Her duel disk unfolded, with the place where you put cards looking to be four giant purple flower petals. A few people from the crowd at the other duel turned around, realizing that another duel was starting up. But Venus ignored the people, her main point of focus on the duel itself.

“If you don’t mind, I’ll start first. Draw!” Venus glanced at the card, before placing it down on her duel disk. “I summon Bloom Rose in attack mode!” In front of Venus, a small tornado of rose flower petals swirled. When the tornado subsided, a woman stood there in a slim dress made completely of rose petals. The woman’s skin was dark green and in her hands, she held a katana.

“When Bloom Rose is summoned, I can send the top card of my deck to the graveyard, and then special summon a Bloom monster from my hand. I’ll choose Bloom Willow.” Venus looked at the top card of her deck as she sent it to the graveyard. ‘Spore. That could help me later on.’

A geyser of roses shot up from the ground and out of them appeared another woman, this one with pale skin and a dress made of pink willow petals. However, unlike the confident looking Rose, Bloom Willow look depressed and unconfident, with her head bowed down. “Bloom Willow is a Tuner, so I’ll use her to Synchro Summon!”

In an instant, Willow turned into one green ring and Rose turned into four glowing light orbs. “Protector of flowers and soldier for mother nature, come forth! Bloom Warrior!” As the four glowing orbs went through the green ring, they started morphing together until they exploded in a flash of light. When the light had faded away, a lone figure stood with a large sword in its hands. The figure wore an entire suit of armor, but instead of steel, the suit was made of several different flower petals.

“Finally, I set one card facedown and end my turn.” A large holographic card appeared in front of Venus, before it faded away from sight. “Now it’s your turn.” Venus said, pointing at Draena.

[spoiler=Duel Info]

Venus's LP: 4000

Hand:3 cards.

Cards on Venus's field: Bloom Warrior

Type: Plant/Synchro/Effect

Level: 5

Attribute: Earth/ ATK: 2000 DEF: 1400

Summoning Conditions: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Effect: When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent and send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed by card effect: You can discard 1 “Bloom” card, and if you do; it is not destroyed. You can only activate this effect of “Bloom Warrior” once per turn.

1 Facedown card.

Draena drew her cards with an elegant flourish. "I'll not be bested. Firstly, I shall normal summon the Level 2 Backup Dragon!" A small runt of a gilded dragon wearing a red-jeweled pendant appeared. "When Backup Dragon is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon one Dragon from my Deck whose ATK is equal to or less than 2000. I chose the Level 5 Nebula Dragon!" A large dragon with violet scales and surrounded by a sparkling gas of shifting colors burst onto the field through the gemstone on Backup Dragon's necklace, shattering the bauble. "Next, when I special summon a Dragon, I can special summon the Level 2 Messenger Dragon from my Hand!" Once more, a Green scaled dragon chick around the same size and build as Backup appeared, holding a stack of papers. "Now I take my Messenger Dragon and Backup Dragon and Overlay! Dragon of the expansive universe, come through to this land and show these fools your true potential. Xyz summon! Come forth, Rank 2, Collapsing Nova Dragon!' What appeared was, again, a diminutive dragon, but it appeared to be made entirely of volatile gasses and burning fire, and where its wings should have been were arcing solar flares. "Next I activate the Spell card Rank-Up Magic: Fifth Force!" The Dragon exploded into an array of burning and swirling energy compacting into a new form. "This magick multiplies the Rank of an Xyz monster I control by five. As the stars dim, reveal to me your great and terrible light. Crush this feeble mortal! Rank-up Xyz Change! Come forth Rank 10 Dim Sun Dragon!" The swirling stopped and eventually exploded into a gigantic and dazzling Golden Transient Dragon.

"When my Dragon is summoned, It can forfeit its attack this turn to demolish all of your pathetic monsters and gain 500 ATK and DEF for each! Go my precious darling! Smite that bothersome weed!"

[spoiler=Field]

Dim Sun Dragon

Rank 10 LIGHT

Dragon/Xyz/Effect

2500/2500

This monster is also LIGHT. When this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up Magic" Spell card targeting a Rank 2 Dragon-type Xyz monster you control, Destroy all other monsters on the field, and if you do: Banish those monsters. This monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for each monster destroyed by this effect. During your Standby Phase, detach 1 Xyz material from this card, or Destroy it.

Nebula Dragon

Level 5 DARK

Dragon/Effect

2000/1500

You can Banish this monster on the Field or in the Graveyard and 1 other monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon 2 Level 10 Dragon-type monsters from your Graveyard with their effect(s) negated.

Venus watched as Draena took her turn was completely shocked when Draena’s Rank 2 Collapsing Nova Dragon ranked-up to become the giant Rank 10 behemoth of a dragon that now stood before her. She would have been frozen by shock, if she didn’t hear what Draena said next.

"When my Dragon is summoned, It can forfeit its attack this turn to demolish all of your pathetic monsters and gain 500 ATK and DEF for each! Go my precious darling! Smite that bothersome weed!"

Bothersome weed? An insult to her Plant-type monster?  Venus’s attitude changed when she heard this. No longer was she nervous, but instead, she was furious. Nobody insulted a plant around Venus without paying for it. “Bothersome weed?! How dare you call my monster that!” Venus spat out in anger, “And if you think your dragon will be able to destroy my monster with that effect, you’re more than wrong! I activate Bloom Warrior’s effect! Once per turn, if it would be destroyed by card effect, I can send a Bloom card from my hand to the graveyard to negate the destruction! I’ll send Bloom Violet to the graveyard to activate this effect!”

As she said this, several hundred violets appeared on the field and formed into a barrier around Bloom Warrior, blocking Dim Sun Dragon’s assault. “Now then, I guess you would say that my monster has become more bothersome?” Venus asked with a slight amount of menace in her tone.

[spoiler=Duel Info]Venus's LP: 4000

Hand: 3------>2 cards

Cards on Venus's field: Bloom Warrior

Level: 5

Attribute: Earth/ ATK: 2000 DEF: 1400

Summoning Conditions: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Effect: When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent and send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed by card effect: You can discard 1 “Bloom” card, and if you do; it is not destroyed. You can only activate this effect of “Bloom Warrior” once per turn.

1 Facedown card.

"You would dare impede the conquest of the Brood Mother, Draena?" The woman scoffed, clearly irritated that her perfect play had been stopped, but not so concerned at the... minor... inconvenience. "I'll not take this insult lightly, you flowery wench!" As Draena reexamined her Hand and her options, she began to rethink her strategy. Her next play was not to be altered, but perhaps, she thought, what she chose to do with it may have to change. She grinned wickedly and elegantly laid down a card in the spell and trap zones. "But for now, I can perhaps afford to let you breathe. After all, girl, there is not a single plant in existance that can withstand dragonfire, even less so the might of Cosmic Flame! I shall set one card and defer the right of combat to you."

[spoiler=Field]

4000 LP

2 cards in Hand

1 S/T Facedown

Dim Sun Dragon

Rank 10 LIGHT

Dragon/Xyz/Effect

2500/2500

This monster is also LIGHT. When this monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up Magic" Spell card targeting a Rank 2 Dragon-type Xyz monster you control, Destroy all other monsters on the field, and if you do: Banish those monsters. This monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for each monster destroyed by this effect. During your Standby Phase, detach 1 Xyz material from this card, or Destroy it.

Nebula Dragon

Level 5 DARK

Dragon/Effect

2000/1500

You can Banish this monster on the Field or in the Graveyard and 1 other monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon 2 Level 10 Dragon-type monsters from your Graveyard with their effect(s) negated.

Venus tried to calm her anger as she drew a card, signaling the start of her turn. Placing the card in her hand, she picked another card and placed it on her duel disk. “First, I’ll activate Bloom Level Flower. This card allows me to increase or decrease the level of a Bloom monster I control by 1! I choose to decrease my Bloom Warrior’s Level by 1.” On the field, a white flower had sprouted from the ground. On each of its petals was an orange star.  “Now I’ll activate Bloom Willow’s effect in the Graveyard. By banishing her, I can send a Bloom card from my deck to the graveyard. And the card I choose is Bloom Daisy.”

Suddenly several yellow flower petals began to rain down on Venus. “When Bloom Daisy is sent from the Deck to the graveyard, I can draw a card.” With grace, Venus drew her card and looked at it, before placing it on her duel disk. “I Summon Bloom Venus Flytrap!”

In an instant, a young woman with light green skin had appeared on the field, wearing a dress made of vines. Her green hair looked to be tied into a large ponytail, but suddenly the ponytail opened up, revealing that it wasn’t a ponytail at all. It was the mouth of a venus flytrap. The woman had an innocent look on her face, but as soon as the flytrap mouth had opened, a devious smile replaced it.

“Now I’ll tune my Level 2 Bloom Venus Flytrap with my Level 4 Bloom Warrior to Synchro Summon!” Something unexpected happened next. Instead of turning into glowing orbs and green rings for the Synchro Summon, Bloom Venus Flytrap’s ponytail mouth opened up wide, and ATE Bloom Warrior. After it had fully eaten the flowery knight and burped, Bloom Venus Flytrap sunk into the ground, disappearing from sight. “King of the flowery jungle and master of the hunt! Synchro Summon! Level 6! Bloom Rose Lion!”

Unexpectedly, a hole opened up in the ground and a large lion with a mane of rose petals leaped out. Floating numbers indicated that it had 1800 ATK. “You might think that Bloom Rose Lion is weak, but you’re wrong! Its effect makes it gain 100 ATK for each Plant-Type monster in my graveyard! I have 6, so its ATK goes up by 600!” Quickly the ATK indicator shot up to 2400. “Also, Bloom Level Flower’s effect activates. When I synchro summon a Bloom synchro monster, I can target 1 Bloom monster in my graveyard and add it to my hand. I’ll choose Bloom Rose.”

As she added the card to her hand, Bloom Rose’s ATK dropped to 2300. Venus pointed at Nebula Dragon, “Now my lion, attack Nebula Dragon!” With elegance, the lion charged towards the dragon. “Bloom Rose Lion’s effect activates! When it attacks, I can send the top card of my deck to the graveyard.” Sending the top card of her deck to the graveyard, she saw it was another Bloom Daisy. ‘Dang. Bloom Daisy’s effect can only be activated once per turn, so I can’t draw a card!’ she thought, ‘but at least Bloom Rose Lion will get 100 more ATK.’ As Bloom Rose Lion’s ATK went back to 2400, it leaped at Nebula Dragon, ready to kill.

Cards in hand: 3

Cards on field:Bloom Rose Lion

Level: 6

Attribute: EARTH/ATK: 1800 DEF: 1600

Summoning Conditions: 1 Plant-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Plant-Type monsters

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for each Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot attack your opponent directly if it's ATK is more than 2500. When this card attacks or is attacked: You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can draw 1 card OR target 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Bloom Level Flower

Type: Continuous Spell

Effect: Once per turn: You can target 1 “Bloom” monster you control and increase or decrease its Level by 1. When a "Bloom" Synchro monster is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 "Bloom" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand OR send it to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Bloom Level Flower" once per turn. If this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Bloom” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

1 Facedown Spell/Trap

Draena laughed a heartless laugh. As the Lion lunged at her precious Dragon, even though her every instinct commanded her to save it, she would never jeopardize her strategy, and so she allowed the destruction to commence.

4000-400>3600

"Fool. Did you think you could bait my trap so easily?" Draena's eyes began to glint. "I activate the effect of Vengeance Dragon, The Heaven-Eater in my Hand! When my Dragon is destroyed in battle, I summon this monster. Its ATK and DEF are equal to double the monster destroyed, and it ends the battle phase." From beneath the battlefield, a great, black and green dragon covered in jagged spikes, with two heads wreathed in black flame. "Face it, you don't stand a chance."

The dragon roared, deterring all attackers, and began to softly purr as his master softly caressed his leg.

Venus looked in horror at the two-headed dragon. It had double the ATK of Nebula Dragon?! In other words, 4000 ATK! Not only that, but also it had ended the battle phase, so Venus would have to play defensive so that she wouldn't lose from an OTK. "I activate my facedown! Bloom Sowing! This card allows me to send a Bloom monster from my deck to the graveyard! I send Bloom Ivy."

Venus frantically sent the card to the graveyard. "Bloom Ivy's effect activates. When its sent from the deck to the graveyard, I can Special Summon it onto my field in defense position!" In a whirlwind of leaves, a young woman appeared, wearing a dress made of leaves. Her hair was leaves attached to tiny vines. Her hair was long, going all the way down to her knees. The woman looked shy as she hid her face behind her hair.

"When Bloom Ivy is Summoned, I gain 500 life points." While her life points shot up to 4500, she picked a card from her hand and placed it on her duel disk. "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Cards in hand: 3----->2

Cards on field:Bloom Rose Lion

Level: 6

Attribute: EARTH/ATK: 1800 DEF: 1600

Summoning Conditions: 1 Plant-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Plant-Type monsters

Effect: This card gains 100 ATK for each Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot attack your opponent directly if it's ATK is more than 2500. When this card attacks or is attacked: You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can draw 1 card OR target 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Bloom Level Flower

Effect: Once per turn: You can target 1 “Bloom” monster you control and increase or decrease its Level by 1. When a "Bloom" Synchro monster is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 "Bloom" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand OR send it to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Bloom Level Flower" once per turn. If this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Bloom” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

1 Facedown Spell/Trap

Draena said nothing as she drew her card. Some force was making her skin tingle, as if the atmosphere itself were crashing down upon her. She felt she knew what would have to be done, and if that lightshow from just a few minutes ago were any indication, she would have to finish this fast. "Let's see how you fare with no monsters!! I banish Vengeance Dragon, The Heaven-Eater with its own effect to destroy every monster you control, enabling my Dim Sun Dragon to attack directly!" The dragons roared, one exploding in a fury of spikes and flames, the other preparing a massive ball of cosmic energy.

As these monster prepared to lay waste to the land, the skies darkened, and when everything was engulfed in blackness, a single stare shone in the sky. It crashed onto the field, illuminating it brightly, as a white orb surrounded by images of vines and thorns floated in front of Venus, before disappearing inside of her.

The monsters prepare their onslaught, as Venus is awarded a STAR.

Venus's eyes grew wide as all her monsters were destroyed. Her face down couldn't protect her, it was Blossum Bombardment, a card that only worked when she had a monster. Now she stared at Dim Sun Dragon as it charged it's attack. She was so worried about the attack that she didn't notice the sky darkening, or the star shining brightly in the sky. So she was completely suprised as the star had hit the field, exploding into a blinding light.

Images of vines and thorns surrounded a white orb. Venus stared at the orb in awe, before it went inside her and disappeared.She was so in shock that she barely noticed the extra deck indicator on her duel disk. Pressing a button, the extra deck compartment opened up, allowing Venus to see a card. A card that she had never seen before. Picking it up, she read the name. *SS Bloom Color Dragon. Venus froze, afraid that she was going to faint. She had a STAR card!

The card art was beautiful, depicting a dragon that looked similar to Black Rose Dragon, but it had white skin instead of black and it had several different flower petals of varying colors as wings. She stared at the card for she didn't how long, until she realised that she was about to take a direct attack. Putting the STAR card back in the extra deck compartment, (even though her fingers protested for her to hold the card longer), she looked back at Dim Sun Dragon and braced for impact.

As her beautiful beast annihilated her opponent, Draena began to laugh that stereotypical villain laugh. "Let's see how you handle yourself without any monsters. There's nothing left for you to use that STAR! And without that divine intervention, you're nothing but a plaything for my precious dragons! Draw your last card!"

Draena knew deep within that no mere flower could ever touch her. She allowed herself to be caught up in her arrogant laughter, feeling the part. "It feels good being bad!" She thought to herself.

She scanned the field, silently hoping that that STAR wouldn't hit tge field. She kicked herself when the noticed the continuous card in the backfield. She began to pray to whatever god had sent the STAR that her opponent wouldn't be able to summon it. But she tried not to let her worry show. She remained steadfast in character.

As soon as Dim Sun Dragon’s attack hit her, Venus went flying backwards.

4500-----> 2000 LP.

She landed on her back, hard, and let out a yelp of pain. Ignoring the pain, she stood up. Somehow, she had been able to miraculously hold onto her cards. But something about her had changed. There was determination in her eyes. She was going to win, and she was going to use the STAR card she had just got.

“Draw!” She said, glancing briefly at the card before placing it on her duel disk. “I activate Bloom Preparation. This card allows me to discard a card then I can put 3 Bloom monsters from my deck on the top of my deck in any order. I discard Bird of Roses, and then I’ll put two Bloom Ivys and a Bloom Venus Flytrap on the top of my deck.”

After putting the cards on the top of her deck, she placed her remaining card on her duel disk. “I summon Bloom Rose.” Like before, the rose dress lady appeared. “Now I’ll activate Spore’s effect in the graveyard! By banish another plant type monster from my graveyard, I can special summon Spore on my field. I’ll banish Bloom Daisy.” In an explosion of light, a white fluff ball with eyes appeared. “Also, Spore’s level increases by the banished monster’s level! Bloom Daisy is level 4, so Spore becomes level 5! Next I’ll activate the effect of my Continuous Spell, Bloom Level Flower and decrease my Bloom Rose’s level by 1! Now with my Level 3 Bloom Rose and my Level 5 Spore I’ll Synchro Summon!”

In an instant, Spore turned into 5 green rings and Bloom Rose flew through them, turning into 3 glowing white orbs. “Savior of flowers with wings of colorful petals! Part dragon, part plant! Come on down and destroy all that threaten nature! *SS Bloom Color Dragon!” Suddenly, hundreds of different flower petals rained down from above. Out of a bright light, a dragon emerged, flying down and landing behind Venus. Spreading its wings, which were made up of thousands of colorful flower petals, it roared loudly at Dim Sun Dragon. “Bloom Color Dragon’s effect activates! When it is Synchro Summoned: I can send the top 3 cards of my deck to the graveyard. The two Bloom Ivys and the Bloom Venus Flytrap go to the graveyard and their effects activate! Both Bloom Ivys are summoned to my field while my Bloom Venus Flytrap destroys your facedown!”

Two things happened at once. While two women with long, leafy hair appeared on Venus’s field, the giant mouth of a venus flytrap appeared under Draena’s facedown, before crushing it to bits in it’s jaws. “Bloom Color Dragon gains 300 ATK for each Bloom monster sent to the graveyard by it’s effect. 3 were sent, so it gains 900 ATK! Also, I gain 1000 life points, since both my Bloom Ivy’s give me 500 life points when they are summoned.” As the dragons ATK shot up to 3500 and Venus’s life points went to 3000, both Bloom Ivy’s exploded, making leaves go everywhere. “I activate both my Bloom Ivy’s other effect. I tribute them to send the top 6 cards from my deck to the graveyard!” Venus looked at the cards that were sent. Bloom Willow, Bloom Rose, Terraforming, Pollinosis, Lonefire Blossom, and Bloom Daisy. She didn’t bother to activate Bloom Daisy’s or Willow’s effects. She felt like she already won. “Bloom Color Dragon’s other effect activates! Whenever a Bloom monster is sent to the graveyard thanks to the effect of another Bloom monster, it gains a Petal counter. 3 bloom monsters were sent, so it gains 3 counters!”

On Bloom Color Dragon’s tail, three different flower buds sprouted up. A rose, a willow, and a daisy. “Bloom Color Dragon, attack Dim Sun Dragon! Flame Petal Burst!” Venus declared, pointing at the golden dragon. With great force, Bloom Color Dragon breathed in a deep breath, before sending a hurricane of flower petals and fire heading straight towards Dim Sun Dragon.

[spoiler=Duel Info]Venus's LP: 2000 -------> 3000

Cards in hand: 0

Cards on field:Name: *SS Bloom Color Dragon

Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect

Level: 8

Attribute: Earth/ATK: 2600 DEF: 2400

Summoning Conditions: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner “Bloom” monsters

Effect: This card is also treated as a Plant-Type. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK for each “Bloom” monster sent to the Graveyard by the above effect. When a “Bloom” monster is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Bloom" monster, except "*SS Bloom Color Dragon": Place 1 Petal counter on this card. Once per turn: You can remove 1 Petal counter from this card, then target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy it. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: You can remove 2 Petal counters from this card, and if you do; it is not destroyed. You can only activate this effect of "*SS Bloom Color Dragon" once per turn.

Bloom Level Flower

1 facedown Spell/Trap card (Blossom Bombardment)

Draena burned with fury. Even her best laid plans were floundered by her enemy's perseverance. Even still, it would be an honor to crush the holder of a STAR. She grinned; this so-called divine power would bow to her draconian might like all the others. "The card you destroyed was called "Vengeance of the Fallen Dragon's Soul". By banishing it from my Graveyard, I can destroy one Dragon I control and take damage equal to its level or rank times 100, then I destroy every monster you control and inflict 1000 points of damage." The Dim Sun Dragon exploded in a fiery nova as Draena took the 1000 damage and the field- and everything and everyone upon it-was consumed by fire. But when the flames died, Draena couldn't believe her eyes...

3600->2600

As the smoke cleared, it revealed that Bloom Color Dragon was still standing, unharmed. On its tail, the daisy and willow flower buds had wilted and died, while the rose bud stayed in perfect heatlh. Venus could see the shock on Draena’s face. “You must be shocked that my monster wasn’t destroyed. Well, thanks to its effect, if it would be destroyed by battle or card effect, I can remove 2 Petal counters from it to negate the destruction.” Venus smiled as she pointed at Draena. “You said something about a plant not being able to withstand dragonfire? Well Bloom Color Dragon is both a plant and a dragon, so it can handle dragonfire just fine. Now, thanks to you, I can attack you directly! Go Bloom Color Dragon! Petal Hurricane!” With a flap of its beautiful wings, the flowery dragon sent an impossible amount of flower petals shooting towards Draena at high speed.

[spoiler=Duel Info]Venus's LP: 3000

Cards in hand: 0

Cards on field:Name: *SS Bloom Color Dragon (Petal Counters: 3 -----> 1)

Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect

Level: 8

Attribute: Earth/ATK: 2600 DEF: 2400

Summoning Conditions: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner “Bloom” monsters

Effect: This card is also treated as a Plant-Type. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK for each “Bloom” monster sent to the Graveyard by the above effect. When a “Bloom” monster is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Bloom" monster, except "*SS Bloom Color Dragon": Place 1 Petal counter on this card. Once per turn: You can remove 1 Petal counter from this card, then target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy it. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: You can remove 2 Petal counters from this card, and if you do; it is not destroyed. You can only activate this effect of "*SS Bloom Color Dragon" once per turn.

Bloom Level Flower

1 facedown Spell/Trap card (Blossom Bombardment)

In mere moments, Draena was downed, floored by beautiful Dragonfire. As she flew backwards onto the pavement, she smiled sincerely. In her mind, this was truly poetic, felled be a creature after her own soul. And a STAR too. Truly this loss carried no greater honor.

She hit the ground hard and cried out in pain, as she stood rubbing her lower back, her entire demeanor changed. Suddenly she was pumped and excited. "That was so cool!" She screamed, "Where'd you get a STAR? Are you interested in acting? We could totally act together! MypartneroverthereisreallyuptightandhonestlyIreallydonttginkheenjoysthislikeIdo-" she took an extremely deep breath... "I'm Kimmi Caroll: Cosplayer Extraordinaire! That over there is my partner, Ronnie Aono!"

From over where the knight was dueling, hisvoice could be heard, no longer in character, but nasally and whiny, "You broke character!"

Archived