How Moderators stifle freedom of expression in Debates, the police state "forum" and on moderation election.

Resident Fascist

Didn't shard specify his problem was with Islam not the people at one pt? Kinda pokes a hole in your demonization narrative

They're okay with submitting to a war loving, child molesting, women hating death cult of a violent hateful moon god and to smash their stupid brainwashed skull off the ground five times a day. 

Yeah he definitely doesn't have any issues with the people. No hateful opinion here, strictly factual material, completely sourced and without any bias. 

From the way I've worded this post, you may get the idea that I am racist. However, I am no less of a racist than the hateful fascist death cult of Islam. 

But it's okay if he's racist to a large group of people because he doesn't agree with the motives of a fictional character, and the extremist minority. 

Furthermore, I've said everything I needed to say on the matter, entertaining this is honestly moronic because as stated prior this will go on forever until it's locked. Don't worry though, I wouldn't want to stifle your freedom to call me a leftist or authoritarian 6 more times so I'll leave the thread open.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived